+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Topic: POSTING OF QUESTION PAPERS

POSTING OF QUESTION PAPERS

PLEASE I WILL ADVICE WE THAT ARE INVOLVED IN POSTING OIL AND GAS COMPANIES TEST QUESTION PAPERS IN

THIS SITE SHOULD STOP FROM TODAY.PLEASE COMPANIES ARE WATCHING AND THEY ARE NOT FOOLS.PLEASE

WE WILL APPRECIATE IT IF YOU GUYS CAN JOIN HANDS TOGETHER TO STOP THIS.ANOTHER WAY OF HELPING EACH OTHER

IS BY HELPING THRU EMAIL RATHER THAN POSTING ON THE SITE.THANKS

Re: POSTING OF QUESTION PAPERS

With due respect global moderator, are you assuming they repeat the same questions everytime? If they do they'll change them , otherwise there is no harm in helping people with likely questions. They cannot penalise anybody in the house. They cannot monitor members and this is not the only site with caring forum. In my own opinion, I don't see any harm. They have a lot on their head to bother about whether their questions are in circulation or not. It should be clear that they know without being told that their questions are in circulation and they couldn't help it because they are helpless. Like you said sir, they are no fools THEY KNOW ALREADY. Thanks so much for the good work.

@sammie 77

In order words those that have these question papers should keep it and distribute it amongst friends there by giving them undue advantage over others in the house.....................or better still, he should leave the house in darkness over the likely questions that may come out.........Don't be selfish.......these question papers are in circulation as e-diamond has said....it would be good for every1 to equally have a copy of that which an elite few have........................well this is my opinion anyway............cheers

Ok Guys......
    Before we get ahead of our selves global moderator was only trying to explain things to people... Most of these companies dont give out their questions because they might possibly repeat it. Does any one know why the Chevron Financial Test was cancelled? Lets think again. They are all watching us... So lets be careful.
    L

@nedubiz

so the solution is not to post it so that those who are privilege to have it would use it and the rest would have to write without it or better still they should post some phone number and request for a fee..............the Oil Companies can as well change their questions yearly, after all it wouldn't cost them much..............but to keep the questions for only a few while the majority "others" battle with the unknown is just selfish ...........for me it is best we all have knowledge of the questions or no one has at all...........that would provide an equal "playing field" for all....................but of course that is in a society where "things work".

@E-diamond | Thought

What Sammie77 meant was rather than post the questions here, it's better to forward it to the e-mail of whoever requests for it. At least people are used to dropping their e-mail ads here for stuffs like that to be sent to them.
    If you think these people (Potential Employers) do not take things like that seriously, then you need to have a rethink. You can ask the likes of Eznira & Jack_Baur (who are members of these forum) what they encountered in the hands of their employers (so to speak) when they disclosed certain hitherto confidential information.

Henceforth, any of such posts or attachments in this regard will be removed accordingly. No inconvenience intended please.

Regards.
    No One Will Know You Are Honest Unless You Give Out Samples!

Thanks Dagunro for explaining to thought....
    We should send the questions to mail addresses on request.... This way it wont be monitored....
    L

Our noble global moderators i vehemently disagree with u guys on this. You are tryin to make this site uninteresting. Do you think the individual that claims he has the past question wld have the time to forward the mails to everyone that request 4 it? Some people surf the net from public cyber cafe, while some do it from their mobile fones. I bet u understand how time consuming it would be 4 these category of people. The most important reason i am against ur idea is that it aint safe dropping ur email for public viewing on websites. Remember scammers are around the corner waiting to make use of any loose email address. Or how do u think they get the email addy's of some of our members that complain of getting invite for a test or interview for a job they didnt apply for, which are phoney most times. To tell you the truth i innocently posted my email on a thread in this site and since then i have been receiving mails from those die hard scammers. Pls think thru ur decision again.

@Sharkskin!

I see your point. Mind you anyone who requests for it should be able to bear the pain that comes with it. Besides, any individual willing to help with such info doesn't have to spend all the time doing so. He can send to those who requests for it in one Lot.

As for the e-mail ads being posted, I expect you to know better than that. Most people have e-mail ads that they can share on a forum like this while they keep their original e-mail ads from public viewing - all for security reasons. I advice you take to that practice if you ain't practicing it already.

No One Will Know You Are Honest Unless You Give Out Samples!

@MODERATORS SAMMIE77 & DAGUNRO: I understand u guys, but hey if I were a HR personnel of any company & I want to investigate if our question papers are circulating, I'd simply sign-up to this forum & when som1 offers to share som, I'l request for it too usin som email ad...So u see either way,its still the same thin.

SO PLS, LET THE SHARING CONTINUE.THANKS

Quote Originally Posted by Cipha
    @MODERATORS SAMMIE77 & DAGUNRO: I understand u guys, but hey if I were a HR personnel of any company & I want to investigate if our question papers are circulating, I'd simply sign-up to this forum & when som1 offers to share som, I'l request for it too usin som email ad...So u see either way,its still the same thin.

SO PLS, LET THE SHARING CONTINUE.THANKS
    @ cipha..
    u were spot on..................either way it is the same thin.................and I know most of these HR personnel or people related to them in one form or the other are on this forum. They would simply as for the questions. But to be honest how many people here would have the patience to send to all the email as is being requested. Plz lets be practical here............

I think the moderators are right.
    If house members can recall, during FJA online test(200, the guys posted a comment telling members not to discuss about questions.
    Meaning employers are watching.

@ Global moderator im sure u read the post of @ Cipha. Thats why its good to sample opinions b4 makin a decision. You cant know all. @ Cipha nailed it. The companies wld find out anyways. You also made a good point in ur reply but i still believe posting it makes life alot easier for all. Please i still advice you reconsider ur decision cos so many people wld be cut off from the communication chain.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast