+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Topic: POSTING OF QUESTION PAPERS

Re: POSTING OF QUESTION PAPERS

ok
    ...the time of the manifesteation is at Hand...Hab. 2 : 3

Sending of questions thru email is also flawed. There is the question of fraud but aside that, these hr persons will also find out we've resorted to emails the same way they found out we were posting questions here or dont u think they are even following this thread now. And they can even get people's email addresses from there. What if they decide to go thru the cvs they've collected and decide to remove cvs of those who requested for questions. Or are y'all saying we shud open multiple email boxes?Except y'all saying that we should stop sharing questions generally which wont be helpful to us. Why havent mtn, etisalat etc called customers and warned them to stop using cheats. The companies know what to do. This shouldnt b an excuse to cancel recruitments or maybe they never really wanted to recruit in the first place

@ FaithLarge: I agree with you, jare. You too make sense. No mind them!
    V

Quote Originally Posted by toluluck
    hmmmmmmm........Dvt, abeg step in ooooo!! where art thou?

In my opinion, I think just talking about the format is just okay......is it SHL,GMAT, technical questions, likely topics (if technical) is enough. Nigerian graduates want to be spoon-fed thereby implicating others. Haba!! the format is enough, u dont need exact questions to pass.

Please NHJ is not ready for any lawsuit in court ooooo, abeg make una cooperate. It's just one button that needs to be checked and this whole thing will be banned.
    Finally!! A post that I can totally agree with!!!!! Why do we believe that the only way to pass a job test is by knowing the questions beforehand? Isnt this cheating? By now, I am sure that many of us have accumulated a large collection of SHL and GMAT type past question papers. So, if we ask fellow NHJbers what sort of questions to expect in an imminent test, and we are told they will be SHL-based, we can simply go home and practise our SHL past papers. Same for GMAT, technical etc.

I know that the economic situation around the world and the "man-know-man" attitude of most companies in Nigeria have caused us graduates to become desperate but please please please guys. Let us stop posting "expo" on this site and begin to practise a more honest culture here.

And a note to all the "fighters" and "attackers" on this forum. This is just my humble opinion. No vex in advance if you dont agree with it . Please oh! dont come after me in my dreams

I also agree with those who say that the email option is flawed. Also, yes, I wish these companies would change their questions yearly at least! But until then..........lets do our part. Happy sunday everyone!

for me let be somehw real here, i knw we are fighting nt to be cut out of communication, bt i still biliv d globa moderator is rit, we shld tink twice, if we want d employers to set some new questns that means d one we have is useless, cos companys who normally set verbal & numerical may decide to make it harder and set spatial & abstract i still biliv if u want questns make a request and it will be sent to ur email. THEY ARE WATCHING. THANKS HOUSE.

Interesting debate, but in my clear opininon i dont see it wrong in posting question papers on a site like this. I feel companies have much more important things to think about like tripling their profit and having billions of turnovers in their respective busineses instead of having having time and talk about trivial issues like calling sammie and warning him that its affecting whoever (lol).
    I believe each HR department in every company have 1 billion and one ways of setting unsolved mysterious questions that would leave every job applicant wonder in anger! So if i get a 2009 Exxon Mobil questions and put it up in a site like naijahotjobs....i dont think their HR capacity development manager would even know a site like naijahotjobs exists and even if she knows, people are not dumb but extra smart to change questions which would not affect the companies business investment or profit...Let us be reminded that there are plenty of job websites in nigeria including blogspots who post questions papers of coys which i see as sample questions because 99.99% of them usually set different questions.
    Abeg lets drop all these tantrums and face better issues but sammie being a global moderator and others have the right to delete any post he decides to.
    I rest my case

Guys, it is time all company starts embracing computer based test. we av 2 embrace technology since their is global advancement in technology.
    Let guys continue to post whatever they av, it shud be an issue to the employer & not the applicant.
    For instance, i wrote nestle trainee engineer test & they r all fresh questns. It was a balanced situation for everybody. Company shud try 2t change their question annually. It shud encouraged bcos that is d only way they can get the best employee
    doing good costs no harm

@Every one......
    The HR of a coy. is not only concerned.. bout posting of questions online but the thing is come to think bout it... if we say they should change questions, hw many people(job seekers) have passed those questions to their satisfaction, i mean the old ones? when we say computer based test, Have u forgotten what Naija people are capable of? May be they should start setting harder questions like spatial reasoning, and change them every year... We should try and be reasonable.... Do ur best and leave the rest to God.... Stop postyn Questions here... Send them thru PM or To peoples mails.... i know its hard for some people to do it but i believe we are trying to help our selves and ur efforts will be really appreciated. So pls lets stop debatyn and Try to be reasonable...... thanks
    L

Quote Originally Posted by Peacesofpeace
    Ladies and Gentlemen,

These test papers aren't supposed to be distributed openly and website owners have been put under intense pressure leading to suits and closure of sites.

Its quite a simple thing to adjust to..."if I need a test paper I an email and request for it. If its my private email I should develop the habit of changing my password once in a (long) while or open up an email for public exposure.

That way we DON'T have to put our noble website into the risk of being preyed upon...believe me...its easy to get a site closed or implicate site owners for disclosing non-public data which those exclusive test papers are.

If in the instance I log on late and leave my email beyond the online times of the distributor, someone else who has received his or hers and sees my request can HELP forward to me.

Please and please again...let's rather risk our personal emails (whether fake or real) to spammers and scammers, than risk losing this forum. Cos your battle with scammers just requires your awareness of their 'fee factor', but our fight with 'site-content' regulators will not be an easy fight.

Assume this to be part of our flexible 'Conditions of Service' and MAY this stand till DVT says otherwise.

True Talk!!!
    No One Will Know You Are Honest Unless You Give Out Samples!

Ok, if you say post emails, people'll never give questions again. Because I know I'd never spend time, and money, and resources, to start sending emails to a zillion people that request it. So much for making our lives easier
    All the stuff we've asked for someone to send us by email on NHJ... how many actually receive it? And you can't blame the senders... it's too strenuous.
    Quote Originally Posted by nedubiz
    @Every one......
    The HR of a coy. is not only concerned.. bout posting of questions online but the thing is come to think bout it... if we say they should change questions, hw many people(job seekers) have passed those questions to their satisfaction, i mean the old ones? when we say computer based test, Have u forgotten what Naija people are capable of? May be they should start setting harder questions like spatial reasoning, and change them every year... We should try and be reasonable.... Do ur best and leave the rest to God.... Stop postyn Questions here... Send them thru PM or To peoples mails.... i know its hard for some people to do it but i believe we are trying to help our selves and ur efforts will be really appreciated. So pls lets stop debatyn and Try to be reasonable...... thanks
    We're not saying we want them to, but what we're saying is that instead of them bitching about us posting questions, they should do their job. Or employ the unemployed to do it for them
    V

Vanessavenus,

You will get test papers sent to your email upon request. If the original poster doesn't respond, a GM who has already been sent the papers will try to get the papers across to you and whoever requests...most GMs are online 24/7 so you could also leave an open request...pls.

I repeat, may it stand this way till DVT says otherwise.
    Perseverance, Persistence and faith in GOD is all i need.

This is not an issue as far as i am concerned, cos first of all no body can hold NhJ FOR ANY INFO here . cos it CANT be held liable its in the registration rules. Know ur right.

Secondly the issue of submiting mails is bad cos i have submitted mails and i have not gotten any replies rather i have recieved lot of scam mails telling me they saw my mail on nhj and theY love to met me to talk business and love i mean u know all thos trash.

Thirdly if its is cos oF hr, then its time all the hr seat up and either buy questions, OR SET NEW ONES i am not expecting any question here to be repeated by any company if i go for a test and i c the
    same thing i will personally vex for that company cos hr is not seating up. questions here are just a guide not the auctual questions and know how to prepare.
    NO responsible hr will come here and check questions even if they do they will know that they need to sit u.
    lastLy if this will make nigerians and the country move forward we will do it , if any hr venture call u give them my no i will take the matter to any lenght even court aND i know others on this NHJ WILL SUPPORT TO EXPOSE ANY HR CROOKS.......SO GUYS CONTINUE TO POST ALL THE MATERIALS U HAVE AND HELP EVERY ONE . WE ARE IN IFO AGE NO HIDING OF INFORMATION DUE TO FEAR OR INTIMIDATIO. AFTER ALL CCNA ORACLE AND MICROSOFT DUMPS ARE ALL OVER THE PLACES AND THE BODIES DID NOT GIVE A HOOT ABOUT THAT TALK LES OF THOSE HR,,,,,,,,,,,,,,LETS KEEP THE GOOD WORK UP...

+ Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast