+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Topic: OANDO RECRUITING-- GRADUATE TRAINEE PROGRAMME 2010/2011

Re

This 5Bs na problem o. I've started attending waec neco coaching lessons because I can't afford to loose this opportunity.

Re: OANDO RECRUITING-- GRADUATE TRAINEE PROGRAMME 2010/2011

capacity problems don dey happen for the website o, abegi!
    I

e no dey gree open again o, e dey talk Error 503 something.....
    I

Please House, the application seems too brief just as everyone has observed. Hope nothing is fishy here or what do you think oando is up too?

Guys quit dilly-dallying and apply. Applications close 1st week of December. This kinda opportunity don't come often.
    The heights you attain is a factor of your belief and attitude. Greatness is yours; how much do you want it?

I got this mail from them:

Oando Graduate Training Programme 2011 <[email protected]>

To: [email protected]

The Graduate Training Programme is designed to develop tomorrow’s leader and equip them with the right professional and soft skills required to survive in the dynamic business world.

Subsequent to a highly competitive selection process: shortlisted candidates will undergo a structured, broad-based training programme involving both formal and on the job learning. At the end of the programme, successful candidates will be considered for permanent positions within the company

Requirements

Prospective candidates will be professional, passionate, ambitious and able to demonstrate a high level of integrity. They will be team players, who exhibit a high level of respect and must possess the following:

· Bachelor or Master Degree with minimum of Second Class Upper Division (2:1) in any discipline:

· NYSC Discharge Certificate

· Minimum of 5 B’s and 2 C’s in WASC, SSCE or GCE ‘O’ in one sitting, which must include Mathematics and English.

· Age: Not more than 25 years as of the 31st December 2010

The programme is open only to graduates who obtained their Bachelor’s degree in the last four years.

How to apply

If you are interested, kindly go to http://www.findajobinafrica/findajob...gistration.jsp and complete the application form. Also attach a copy of your:

a. Bachelor’s or Masters degree certificate

b. WASC/SSCE/GCE Certificate

c. NYSC Discharge Certificate

Deadline:

Tuesday December 7th, 2010. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted through their email address and/or by sms to the telephone number provided.

I hope they will sort out things before the deadline to enable the above document to be attached. Or whatever they mean by the above mail.

Quote Originally Posted by toluluck
    I got this mail from them:

Oando Graduate Training Programme 2011 <[email protected]>

To: [email protected]

The Graduate Training Programme is designed to develop tomorrow’s leader and equip them with the right professional and soft skills required to survive in the dynamic business world.

Subsequent to a highly competitive selection process: shortlisted candidates will undergo a structured, broad-based training programme involving both formal and on the job learning. At the end of the programme, successful candidates will be considered for permanent positions within the company

Requirements

Prospective candidates will be professional, passionate, ambitious and able to demonstrate a high level of integrity. They will be team players, who exhibit a high level of respect and must possess the following:

· Bachelor or Master Degree with minimum of Second Class Upper Division (2:1) in any discipline:

· NYSC Discharge Certificate

· Minimum of 5 B’s and 2 C’s in WASC, SSCE or GCE ‘O’ in one sitting, which must include Mathematics and English.

· Age: Not more than 25 years as of the 31st December 2010

The programme is open only to graduates who obtained their Bachelor’s degree in the last four years.

How to apply

If you are interested, kindly go to http://www.findajobinafrica/findajob...gistration.jsp and complete the application form. Also attach a copy of your:

a. Bachelor’s or Masters degree certificate

b. WASC/SSCE/GCE Certificate

c. NYSC Discharge Certificate

Deadline:

Tuesday December 7th, 2010. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted through their email address and/or by sms to the telephone number provided.

I hope they will sort out things before the deadline to enable the above document to be attached. Or whatever they mean by the above mail.

GOT SAME MAIL TOO, IS IT DAT WE R TO GO BACK N UPDATE OUR APPLICATION CUS AV BIN TRYING TO LOG ONTO THEIR SITE BT IT JT BRINGS OUT ERROR, MA PPLE WAT DO WE DO

@ toluluck and sexyme

Got d mail too, i guess dats because u were registered with Oando b4 now, cos for me, i registered wit them some tym ago

Probably they are tryin to correct d anomaly in d application process, so the site is temporarily unavailable.

I received a mail from 'em after registration but from [email protected]. It read thus:

Thank you for choosing to register with us

For your reference Candidate Details

Then it displayed all informations on my CV.

ANYONE IN THIS SAME SITUATION? HELP OUT!

hi the site is not opening again. well i want to belive these people know what they are doing. whoever graduated four years ago must have spend and extra one year at home due to ASUU's strike in 2001 and 2002. these companies need to include ASUU strike periods when looking for graduates less than 25years of age.

An alternative is to include the certificates in your CV and attach as a single pdf file...

Quote Originally Posted by Odianose13
    I received a mail from 'em after registration but from [email protected]. It read thus:

Thank you for choosing to register with us

For your reference Candidate Details

Then it displayed all informations on my CV.

ANYONE IN THIS SAME SITUATION? HELP OUT!
    Got the mail too

gd mornin house. Is there anyone who has info on this find a job guys? They are too vauge for comfort. I just hope this is not another Oando trick. Anyway God dey

+ Reply
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast