+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Tramelton Corporation Employment Offer Letter

Tramelton Corporation Employment Offer Letter

Hello House

Has anyone who took the tramelton phone interview last month received an employment offer letter. I received one. Here are the contents

Dear XXXXX,
    It is my pleasure to extend the following offer of employment to you on behalf of Tramelton Corporation. This offer is contingent upon your passing our mandatory reference checks and receipt of electronic copies of your college degree(s) or any proof of college education. For the first 90 days of working with Tramelton Corporation, you will be placed on probation during which you will be paid exclusively the commission earned each month. Upon confirmation after the 90 days, you will be paid the cumulative basic salary for the past 90 days you have worked with the company.

Position: Marketing Executive

Reporting Relationship: The position will report to the Director of Energy Operations and the country Project Manager of Tramelton Corporation.

Job Description is attached.

Gross Salary: Will be paid in monthly installments of N348,461.53 which is equivalent to N4,181,538.46 on an annual basis and subject to deductions for taxes and other withholdings as required by law and the policies of Tramelton Corporation.

The gross annual salary structure includes a basic monthly salary of N100,000 and commission calculated on a sliding scale based on the projected average monthly target set per Marketing Executive. However, there will be performance bonuses for staff that exceed the monthly target. The current monthly target for the position is N33,128,205

Commission Structure: Tramelton Corporation pays a commission on all sales made by
    Marketing Executives. The commission rate is on a sliding scale and as you make more sales, the commission rate increases. See the commission schedule for details. Tramelton Corporation guarantees the commission structure will remain stable for a fiscal year; however, the company retains the right to change the commission structure with the changing needs of the business.

Start Date: December 6, 2010

Car/Phone/Travel Expenses: Normal and reasonable expenses will be reimbursed on a monthly basis per company policy. Your employment with Tramelton Corporation is at-will and either party can terminate the relationship at any time with or without cause and with or without notice.

You acknowledge that this offer letter, job description, non-disclosure agreement, commission schedule and any other documents that may have been referenced herewith, represent the entire agreement between you and Tramelton Corporation and that no verbal or written agreements, promises or representations that are not specifically stated in this offer, are or will be binding upon Tramelton Corporation.

If you are in agreement with the above outline, please sign below and mail go to http://trameltonsolar.com/user/register and register. After registration, log into the site and then click on the link below to complete the Offer Acceptance Form- http://trameltonsolar.com/contact-us...cceptance-form . You must be logged into the site in order to view and complete the form. This offer is in effect for five business days.

Once again congratulations and welcome to Tramelton Corporation.

Sincerely,

Human Resources,
    Tramelton Corporation (USA)
    Tel: (800) 615-0049 ext 103
    Fax: Tel: (800) 615-0049
    http://www.tramelton.com

For those of us who received same. whats up with the non disclosure and non compete agreements. House pls take a look at this agreements{see attachments} nd advice accordingly.

Thanks

[attachment deleted by admin]

Re: Tramelton Corporation Employment Offer Letter

Dear Azbar,

Firstly, let me start by congratulating you on your offer of employment with a reputable energy service company like Tramelton Corporation. Though this offer should have been treated with a little more confidentiality but I understand your quest for answers and advices.

The pay of this offer is pretty good and I fore-see a good employee relations and excellent staff welfare (This is peculiar with US owned companies). Though you must clearly understand the terms of contracts of this offer and must hold them in high esteem so as not to default.

You must understand that for you to take this offer, you are bounded by this contract of employment, not to take up similar offers with competitive companies who run the same/similar services as such rendered by Tramelton. This is binding upon you for up to 10yrs starting from your day of termination of employment with this company and you are also not even expected to work with any such/similar company/companies within 400mile radius, which offer same services as such rendered by Tramelton

More so, you are also not to start a company of your own which runs similar services with Tramelton, even after termination of your services, you are also bound by this contract not to reveal the technical know-how/technological secrets of Tramelton. This is binding upon you for thye next 10yrs after the date of your termintaion of employment with Tramelton Corporation

If you clearly understand this, then you are good to append your signature.

We have got good lawyers in the house who can explain further the contents of your offer and the terms of this offer in entirety.

I suggest you get several advices from great barristers in NHJ

Congratulations once more.. God bless you

Congratulations o.I am sincerly happy for you.I had an interview with them sometime ago for the post of Field engineer.They promised getting back to me for the second interview.I am still waiting for it.Once again congratulations.

@Azbar!Congratulations on this remarkable feat. I had a phone interview, i presume as of the time u had yours for the position of field engineer but still to hear from them. At least this has kinda rekindled hope for those still expecting.

+ Reply