+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Topic: OANDO RECRUITING-- GRADUATE TRAINEE PROGRAMME 2010/2011

Re: OANDO RECRUITING-- GRADUATE TRAINEE PROGRAMME 2010/2011

After registering i got this Thank You for registering with us!
    Please check your email to activate your acount,i went to my box and clicked on the link but i dont seem to know what next to do with this, -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Pls can anyone help

Job Type

Select Permanent Contract Any
    Keyword Search
    Example 1: SAP Example 2 : French
    Industry
    Select an Industry

gd morning house.
    i applied(registered) using d link but after d registration my applied jobs status shows 'No applied jobs'. i tried to repeat the process from the advert on their website but it only requires u do d registration again.
    Has anyone been able to apply?

@ B_22,dats exactly wat i experienced.pls can someone help

@bee2 dats the same thing i'm experiencing.

@tripplec it seems d registration is different from the application, cos after registring, u get a message telln u to verify ur details using a link dey send to ur email box. after doing all dis, the jobs applied section still reads zero. i'm assuming we r still meant to apply for the job

Hi everyone,
    if that is the case,how then do one apply for the post of grad trainee.After the confirmation, I tried to use the job search bt I it displays no match to every position i search for. Can someone pls help ?

Y does one hv to go thru so much headache like dis jus to apply for a job wiv oando? dis find a job in africa website doesn't tell us if we successfully applied for the OandoGTP, when u click on jobs applied it shows no job applied for. After d whole registration procedure it takes u bac to d first form of personal communication and employment details, filling dat again might mean double application and u get disqualified, no form dat requires uploading of documents.........I/We need help on dis...
    m

i have gotten to the last stage now and it has a part that reads Curriculam Vitae In Text so pls how do i attach my cv bcoz it doesnt seem to work...

@ obashell: just copy ur cv and it in d box. Then u hav to rearrange it bcos it will definitely scatter. After that i still have to upload ur cv via d link underneath d box. Hope that does it for u

this registration doesnt seem to be for oando oh!!! it only registers us with the find a job in africa website. i can't seem to find a place where we can apply for the oando graduate trainee job.......or is dis just a scam to get people to register on their website?......If anyone understands this, kindly explain to the rest of us....

too many questions....no answers! Anyway, my own opinion is that the site is still being worked on and has not yet been configured for the Oando graduate trainee application.

'
    Quote Originally Posted by paulaijatomi
    this registration doesnt seem to be for oando oh!!! it only registers us with the find a job in africa website. i can't seem to find a place where we can apply for the oando graduate trainee job.......or is dis just a scam to get people to register on their website?......If anyone understands this, kindly explain to the rest of us....
    Na wa o. So all this mgbaghari' (running around) na for nothing. Jobseekers have been turned to crap eaters

@all: Oando probably contracted "find a job" cos they dont wanna go through stress.. i guess on their portal.I think when u submit ur cv with them you are done. They will have to use their site to collate all necessary information for oando on their data base.
    I think with ur username and password, u will be able to login and upload watever requirements when the time is ripe.
    But if u have uploaded ur Cv and gotten the congratualatrion message for registering.. then u are done
    Definitely they would get back to u on ur mail...cos right now i dont think it is automatic... hope dat answers....

well, i dont fink the ad is a scam, check out oando's site http://www.oandoplc.com/career/ the job ad seems real, at least it's posted on the company's website,

from what triple c has said, lets assume the findajob site hasnt been properly configured for applications. i guess we'll all get to knw in due time. deadline is 7th december, lets keep checking before then.

+ Reply
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast