+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Topic: NNPC-RESUBMISSION OF CREDENTIALS

Re: NNPC-RESUBMISSION OF CREDENTIALS

House please I tried logging in my details I got this reply
    (Login denied! Your account has either been blocked or you have not activated it yet. Did you not get an activation e-mail and follow the validation link?),but when I logged in that of a friend who I assisted in filling, his own account opened and all the documents I uploaded initially where no longer there,so I re-uploaded and submitted as usual.
    Hope my own account does not have an issue?

I received the same mail and have resubmitted my credentials, i hope to hear from them soon. So it is not scam

Keep trying , i tried for one day and it finally went thru, wish u the best

Jesus Army: U are spot on, lets all be praying and hoping for the best.

Cool Re: NNPC-RESUBMISSION OF CREDENTIALS

inyangobongudofia (JESUS ARMY) e-diamond and tobore1 pls for God sake I want you to help me with this challenge, I received an incomplete message on friday evening from NNPC, I could only see "YOUR CONFIRMATION" with this I dont know what to do. Pls come to my AID, This is my phone number and E-mail; 08028413591, [email protected]. Thank you guys.

@Teetosin; your text is likely to be the same as the ones being sent around to others. and it reads "We are processing your application for employment into NNPC. Please resubmit the scanned copies of your credential to recruitment.nnpcgroup.com. Quote your confirmation numbers. 2.2 not to resubmit for Graduate Trainees &Trainee Operators. The portal will open from 7th to 11th March 2011. Management."

@Teetosin; You may have been included, please try and do what the affected people are doing. Login and resubmit your scanned credentials if you are sure you were sent the text.

Quote Originally Posted by e-diamond View Post
    @Teetosin; your text is likely to be the same as the ones being sent around to others. and it reads "We are processing your application for employment into NNPC. Please resubmit the scanned copies of your credential to recruitment.nnpcgroup.com. Quote your confirmation numbers. 2.2 not to resubmit for Graduate Trainees &Trainee Operators. The portal will open from 7th to 11th March 2011. Management."
    @teetosin,im certain big brother e-diamond must have done justice to your enquiry.
    this facility is specifically for brethen who just completed their NYSC,if you re-call the newspaper advert.
    if you have a 2.2, for graduate trainee,you would not be considered.
    finally, the signs are clear that the hon minister may be changed to gratify some hawks in the national assembly
    the brethen are still praying,the Will of God,with or without the minister,must come to play.
    a new minister that decides to be used nagatively,will die.our God lives

pleaae someone help me, this is an urgent cry for help, i apllied for the nnpc graduate trainee exercise i have been monitoring and asking for info until jus two weeks ago i stopped being online because my phone browser stopped connecting, i just fixed it today 16th march only to check my mail and findout nnpc sent me an email mail to the 10th of march by 12:45 gmt. The message demanded that i resubmit my cresdentials latest 11th of march as the nnpc portal will be open from 7th march to 11th march. So i tried clicking on the link and a message popped up that nnpc is now offline.now am reading and finding out that people are being sent invitation for interview, pleasssssssssssssss does anyone know what i can do to solve this problem, i had hoped that i will get recruited. Is it possible to stiil resubmit by othe means like their office before the day of the interview.

+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123