+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: My credentials is Missing, pls help

xta

My credentials is Missing, pls help

My name is esther orisakwe a graduate of university of jos. I finished my national youth service on the 14th of August 2007. I set for lagos on the 7th of september, 2007 in search of job with my original credentials which includes; NYSC discharge certificate, university testimonail, my wassce original, primary school certificate and other elevant document. But my first visit to lagos turned out to be a nitemare for me cos my luggage was snatched from me. Since then I've lived in sorrows. I also know that you guys have helped out so many persons with similar cases, that's why I sincerely need your help to find my credentials back. God will bless you even as you help out. my number is 08053236841 in you need to call me. my email is [email protected]

So sorry Esther, I do hope you get your credentials back or better still you can go get a police report or do something dear.

Best wishes!!!

Esther, it's a pity you lost your credentials to robbers. I am also a Jossite that finished the same time with you and also finished youth service the same time. I think you should try and place an advert in any of the dalies cos i believe most of these robbers are educated and probably read papers. Make sure you also get a police report too.
    Quote Originally Posted by xta
    My name is esther orisakwe a graduate of university of jos. I finished my national youth service on the 14th of August 2007. I set for lagos on the 7th of september, 2007 in search of job with my original credentials which includes; NYSC discharge certificate, university testimonail, my wassce original, primary school certificate and other elevant document. But my first visit to lagos turned out to be a nitemare for me cos my luggage was snatched from me. Since then I've lived in sorrows. I also know that you guys have helped out so many persons with similar cases, that's why I sincerely need your help to find my credentials back. God will bless you even as you help out. my number is 08053236841 in you need to call me. my email is [email protected]

Re: My credentials is Missing, pls help

Circumstances liek this may not beneasy to bear for a lady even the so called men but the earlier the better contact media houses to lace an advert in that respect and be prayerful
    Your test of time will turn to testimonies in Jesus name

+ Reply