+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Topic: NNPC-RESUBMISSION OF CREDENTIALS

Re: NNPC-RESUBMISSION OF CREDENTIALS

Quote Originally Posted by inyangobongudofia View Post
    lets be serious.if you didnt apply before,there is no point re applying or submitting your credential,because you have to quote your reference number.secondly,if you didnt get an sms,there is no point re-submitting too.the rationale for the re-submission by the experienced hire recruiters are 1.most of the documents were not visible. 2.the documents did not contain certifications in the field they applied for. 3.the system also lost some documents......there is no reason for panic please.rather, we should be praying that the hawks in the national assembly, pass the budget and stop making stupid demands on the GMD and honourable minister.God has answered our prayers in several ways.first, the age of the graduate trainees was increased for 26 to 29, secondly the GMDs tenure has been elongated.GOD and God alone is on the throne
    inyangobongudofia (JESUS ARMY); I'll like to have your view - I applied for Experienced-Hire and the mobile number I used is not roaming in the country/city I reside presently, The text message may also have been sent to me; what do I do ? Please respond.

I just want to know if u applied and you didnt receive the sms...what does that one implies? That u didnt make mistake while filling your form or u re not eligible for further consideration

Papa God shall make we all to be successful. I believe God is set to do a new thing in this country, we shld all keep on praying that God shld give us a good leader, He(God) only can do it.

Pls i need someone help me out, i applied for the post of economist under experience hire, suddenly on friday evening i received an incomplete message from nnpc which i could only see "your confirmation" pls for god sake i need somebody help as per this. Thank u all.

pls my sister applied 4 HR position, and she is askd to resubmit her credentials, the issue is that she can't remember her referencd code. Is there any way of retrievin it?
    we av serve our nation as youth corpers, now its time 4 our nation 2 serve us wit good jobs.

The Web site will soon come up. Just exercise patient.
    The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for the circumstance they want and if they can't find it, they make it.....

inyangobongudofia (JESUS ARMY) e-diamond and tobore1 pls for God sake I want you to help me with this challenge, I received an incomplete message on friday evening from NNPC, I could only see "YOUR CONFIRMATION" with this I dont know what to do. Pls come to my AID, This is my phone number and E-mail; 08028413591, [email protected]. Thank you guys.

I believe you inyangobongudofia.... u r very right

Quote Originally Posted by inyangobongudofia View Post
    lets be serious.if you didnt apply before,there is no point re applying or submitting your credential,because you have to quote your reference number.secondly,if you didnt get an sms,there is no point re-submitting too.the rationale for the re-submission by the experienced hire recruiters are 1.most of the documents were not visible. 2.the documents did not contain certifications in the field they applied for. 3.the system also lost some documents......there is no reason for panic please.rather, we should be praying that the hawks in the national assembly, pass the budget and stop making stupid demands on the GMD and honourable minister.God has answered our prayers in several ways.first, the age of the graduate trainees was increased for 26 to 29, secondly the GMDs tenure has been elongated.GOD and God alone is on the throne
    Yes oh! God is in control.
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

The link was not opening. As anyone posted his/her credentials? Please let the house know.

The site isnt opening
    o

NNPC 2010 Recruitment

The site will be available shortly.
    Ensure you have your login details and certificates ready.
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

guys find the link below;

http://recruitment.nnpcgroup.com

Though I just tried it and this was the info I got; "NNPC 2010 Recruitment

The site will be available shortly.
    Ensure you have your login details and certificates ready.
    "

All the same give it a try

+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast