+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Topic: Nnpc recruitment-a call for prayers

Re: Nnpc recruitment-a call for prayers

i hope the process will nt be truncated or the cabals will nt hijack it. I don't see why they should not have reimbursed the transport allowance by now.
    Brightest97 likes this.
    N

im being informed that OKONJO IWEALA and the NASS are challenging the recruitment being done in the CBN.
    SANUSI really bit more than he could chew.
    brethen, the heat is gathering. our october 1st rally is a must.
    let not the fear of Boko haram intimidate you.
    lets expose the rot in our system to the world

By the grace of God, u made the list? are u nt sure u r one of the big whips child posting this absurd trash for all to read? "the intakes (mostly children of politicians and top civil servants)" how did u c d info that u applied if u r not one of them pls, stop posting bizarre thgs lik this b4 u r stoned to death. Be Guided!

My brothers be not dismay. whether the information is real or not, the shout of kings are among us and GOD will disappoint the enterprises of the wicked. According to God's word in ezekiel, God will over turn it and over it till it comes to US whose it. Also in PSALMS 138:8 God will perfect everything that concerns US. Though it tarries it MUST surely come to pass and l employ US to be CONFIDENT in this VERY FACT in philipians 1:6 that he that started this GOOD work in US must surely COMPLETE it in JESUS name. AMEN!!!
    Ukoadede likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ares View Post
    Imagine,bcos of hope in NNPC,i had to cancel my masters program this year thinking i will definitely get d job but was shocked when i was not called.in fact make NNPC no make me swear for them cos if I swear,na Boko Haram go bomb all their headquarters.I for don dey run my masters jeje,na i have to wait till next year.Make dem no make me swear for them ooo.
    I can't just stop laughing. How on earth would you abandon your quest for master degree cos of someting you aren't sure of?. Infact you didn't do it right.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteJoe View Post
    My brothers be not dismay. whether the information is real or not, the shout of kings are among us and GOD will disappoint the enterprises of the wicked. According to God's word in ezekiel, God will over turn it and over it till it comes to US whose it. Also in PSALMS 138:8 God will perfect everything that concerns US. Though it tarries it MUST surely come to pass and l employ US to be CONFIDENT in this VERY FACT in philipians 1:6 that he that started this GOOD work in US must surely COMPLETE it in JESUS name. AMEN!!!
    tanx so much White Joe am really encouraged by ur advice. God wil do it for us in Jesus name. D plan of d wicked one concerning us shal nt stand and it shal nt com 2 pass. Only God has d final say concernig our life. Thank you once again

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12