+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Topic: Nnpc recruitment-a call for prayers

Nnpc recruitment-a call for prayers

Brethen,
    once again, it is imperative i call for this action.
    wickedness in high places is set to destroy the dreams of many people..
    despite whatever anomaly the recruitment process manifested,it remained the best so far in the NNPC. The minister is being hounded by vultures, who felt out played in the process.
    despite not being among the recently invited few for interview,i conside it wickedness that various methods are being deployed to truncate the process.
    again,lets go on our knees,nigerian legislators and traditional rulers, politicians and contractors, have manipulated the system for so long.......................for once,let the right thing be done.
    the statement by austin, is a ploy to discredit the process and call for its cancellation.
    but God forbid.!!!
    october 1, our march towards bringing the situation of nigerian graduates to the face of government,must still hold,with full force

Re: Nnpc recruitment-a call for prayers

Thanks Jesus Army, you are truly a good brethren, I had to comment cause you are simply amazing, keep up the good work, as Gods favour, prosperity and blessings continue to mantle you, in Jesus name, Amen

BSF

Quote Originally Posted by Jesus Army View Post
    Brethen,
    despite whatever anomaly the recruitment process manifested,it remained the best so far in the NNPC. The minister is being hounded by vultures, who felt out played in the process.
    despite not being among the recently invited few for interview,i conside it wickedness that various methods are being deployed to truncate the process.
    again,lets go on our knees,nigerian legislators and traditional rulers, politicians and contractors, have manipulated the system for so long.......................for once,let the right thing be done.
    the statement by austin, is a ploy to discredit the process and call for its cancellation.
    but God forbid.!!!
    october 1, our march towards bringing the situation of nigerian graduates to the face of government,must still hold,with full force
    Jesus Army,

The Almighty God will ensure that the plans of wickedness in high places will not propser!
    As a man Thinketh so is He! What are you THINKING Now!!!

The plot of people in high places to destroy the NNPC recruitmenty exercise will not come to fulfillment. I feel you Jesus Army

i have always known that it will come to this when the traditional rulers and those filthy politicians will want to manipulate the process.but the counsel of God upon our lives, that alone shall stand.

i was called for the interview and by the grace of God i performed well and i know i am chosen already. i have a belief that no matter what these set of people, trying to engineer the process do, the people of God will never be ousted out from the list of NNPC.

For the bible says in Lamentation 3:37 , who is he that saith, and it cometh to pass, when the Lord commandeth it not. i know that their evil counsels will never come to pass in Jesus name.

So NNPC hopefuls, be rest assured that God does npot leave His own people, just cling unto Him and he will not leave u in ur times of challenges.shalom

c-me-on-top

Thanks Jesus Army for the timely information, I blieve the Lord that has brought us thus will definitely complete that which he has started no matter what may be going on.
    We have found ourselves in a country where merit hadly count. A particular government agency recently recruited 70 fresh graduates without posting a single vacancy in the newspapers. The intakes (mostly children of politicians and top civil servants) have just completed their orientation programme and they shall formally resume on the 1st of September.
    By the grace of God, I have made the final list!

Brethen,
    but God forbid.!!!
    @JesusArmy, sorry if i may sound like a novice, but let me ask: was this statement in question actually made by Mr Austin? if that is the case, what does it tend to portray with respect to the entire recruitment process. Bcos am kinda confused about the whole thing. I wish to know if the call is actually to discontinue the entire process because of the perceived discrepancies.

Quote Originally Posted by smokee View Post
    @JesusArmy, sorry if i may sound like a novice, but let me ask: was this statement in question actually made by Mr Austin? if that is the case, what does it tend to portray with respect to the entire recruitment process. Bcos am kinda confused about the whole thing. I wish to know if the call is actually to discontinue the entire process because of the perceived discrepancies.
    The only discrepancies is that their numerous candidates did not get in - at least to d interview stage. Pls pple we can fast & pray 'cos their is no impossibility with God Almighty - d one who opens a door and no one can shut

Wonders shall never end, with GOD are things are possible. Hold on Guys and hope for the best. Never will GOD allow his loyal ones to totter.
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

i see the breaking of a brand new day,in which the name of the Lord will be glorified.
    can you imagine the suffereing our brethen went through during the tests and interview process?
    then some satanic cabals,who feel nothing should happen in this country without their consent and approval, are sad and angry?
    i place them under the judgement of JEHOVAH.
    their end has come.
    as for naija hot jobbers,this is the beginning of days of days for us.
    just as pharoah hurriedly sent the isrealites away, i see NNPC hurriedly calling us to resume duty.
    BE STRONG, ON YOUR KNEES
    Ukoadede, JAJAMARK and Twinklestar like this.

i see the breaking of a brand new day,in which the name of the Lord will be glorified.
    can you imagine the suffereing our brethen went through during the tests and interview process?
    then some satanic cabals,who feel nothing should happen in this country without their consent and approval, are sad and angry?
    i place them under the judgement of JEHOVAH.
    their end has come.
    as for naija hot jobbers,this is the beginning of days of days for us.
    just as pharoah hurriedly sent the isrealites away, i see NNPC hurriedly calling us to resume duty.
    BE STRONG, ON YOUR KNEES
    Thank you Jesus Army for bringing this to the notice of the house. Because God's children are involved, their plans will not work.

Imagine,bcos of hope in NNPC,i had to cancel my masters program this year thinking i will definitely get d job but was shocked when i was not called.in fact make NNPC no make me swear for them cos if I swear,na Boko Haram go bomb all their headquarters.I for don dey run my masters jeje,na i have to wait till next year.Make dem no make me swear for them ooo.

@Ares, you are the unwise one. You are just trying to vent your frustration on something to absolve yourself from the blame. unfortunately nnpc is the easy way out, similar to someone who blames God when things go wrong. How can you put all your eggs in one basket, especially one you can not completely vouch for?

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast