+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Topic: NNPC's CALL: IS IT IN BATCHES?

NNPC's CALL: IS IT IN BATCHES?

Guys does anyone have an idea if NNPC is calling in batches or they have already concluded their invite? @jesusarmy and @adumamama,pls your timely info will be greatly appreciated.
    r

Re: NNPC's CALL: IS IT IN BATCHES?

Congratulations to all those that got the INVITATION FOR JOB INTERVIEW AT NIGERIAN NATIONAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION (NNPC) .. I got mine and I posted it yesterday to announced it for the member of the house . Please members.... do anyone have the idea of what the second invitation will look like so that one we get ready for that... I want anyone that is know what the interview will look like to share it with the whole house to read... I want you help... I need it toooo and people will learn from what the bearer shares... Thanks

I pray it is Batches.............

Jesus army,where art thou just when we need you the most.no info from your side or what?pls still waiting on your timely info.
    r

To all that were invited - Kodos. Please if you were not invited, move on, NNPC is not the only better place to work. Why cry over it. Afterall i was part of those that attended the GT 2008 interview which was later cancelled for no just cause. Yet i applied and met all the requirements for 2010 advert and i wasnt invited for the test. Only God knows why! If you have not gotten your invitation, please stop raising your hope, forget it except those of the EH. NNPC calls for interview at the same time that is to say mail invitation comes in one day as it was done during my set.
    For those invited, be ready to face a panel of 10 people in your field of study. They will drain you in your course. Read about NNPC, your final year project and so on. Be prepare to face technical questions but dont be scared, relax. I assure you only the gurus survives the interview cos it is intimidating. You will be reimburse your transport fare. My little contribution.

Quote Originally Posted by eeguru View Post
    To all that were invited - Kodos. Please if you were not invited, move on, NNPC is not the only better place to work. Why cry over it. Afterall i was part of those that attended the GT 2008 interview which was later cancelled for no just cause. Yet i applied and met all the requirements for 2010 advert and i wasnt invited for the test. Only God knows why! If you have not gotten your invitation, please stop raising your hope, forget it except those of the EH. NNPC calls for interview at the same time that is to say mail invitation comes in one day as it was done during my set.
    For those invited, be ready to face a panel of 10 people in your field of study. They will drain you in your course. Read about NNPC, your final year project and so on. Be prepare to face technical questions but dont be scared, relax. I assure you only the gurus survives the interview cos it is intimidating. You will be reimburse your transport fare. My little contribution.
    Thanks for your comment. U r really a man. Despite nt bn shortlisted. U stil deemed it fit to offer a useful advice. God has hs plan 4 every1. If U weren't invited, just move on. Beta tins are ahead!

Thanks for your courage, but i beg to disagree that the whistle has been blown for interview invite. the social science cation are yet to receive their invite. and i can authoritatively tell you that more interview invite will be rolled out for the gt level. please house no panic measures. God will see us through. goodluck to everybody.
    coolrex likes this.

God bless you prof savage

@Prof. Salvage You mean no Social Science I.e Accounting, Economics, Finance ETC has been invited so far? Your response is highly appreciated. Thank You.

Quote Originally Posted by eeguru View Post
    @eeguru, Are u saying that EH are yet to be invited? I applied as an experienced hired but yet to get invited. Can I still expect anything?

yeah bros...i dey your back.pop champagne, nothing do you.
    you will be called,it depends on the consultant handling your discipline and their mode of communication.
    expectation is the mother of manifestation.
    celebrate
    Quote Originally Posted by sallymos View Post
    Jesus army,where art thou just when we need you the most.no info from your side or what?pls still waiting on your timely info.

Thanks JA. People have been waiting to hear your from you. I'v been hitting F5 for a while now. Just got to chill out and wait for that mail. HE is in control.

JA atlast. Thks for responding. We wil continue to trust in God no matter wat.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast