+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree1Likes

Topic: NNPC's CALL: IS IT IN BATCHES?

Re: NNPC's CALL: IS IT IN BATCHES?

Hello house, this is the first time i am commenting on a forum. i like to get my facts right before i do so. i was at the refinery yesterday and the retired staff association office. in both places, people confirmed to me that the invitations are being batched but the criteria for the batching is what they are not sure of. his info is from a top manaGEMENT STAFF of the corporation. As much as i wouldnt want anyone to put all hope on NNPC as there are better jobs out there, i still wouldnt want you to ignore the fact that it could still be sent with time. please do keep ur phone lines on and close by and also check your postal addresses/ mail boxes as the courier companies arent too efficient tin this country.

ALSO I'D LIKE TO FIND OUT IF ANYONE IN THE BENIN CENTER HAS RECEIVED AN INVITE FOR THE INTERVIEW> THIS INFORMATION WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED. THANKS IN ANTICIPATION

I confirmed thesame news from a Top Staff at the NNPC Corporate HQ in Abuja this afternoon. He actually asked me to call back to enable him confirm if more invitations are possible. He latter called me saying that the interview is in Batches and that more candidates will be called for interview.

Quote Originally Posted by Iyke Jigga View Post
    Even if I dont get mine, that means I am not destined to work in NNPC and life still goes on, there are better jobs waiting ahead of me, NNPC is not all. I wish the guys that were invited the best of luck. I tried my best and tot that I wrote well on the 26th of March. To God be the glory. Pls is there anybody in Abuja that was invited? should please let us know cos I have not seen antbody from Abuja commenting here. Thanks
    @Iyke Jigga. i'm from Abuja and got the IV and a friend of mine also chem engr and elect engr respectively.

Hi guys..yea it is in batches. A friend of mine who studied engineering got the mail last week. I in social science got mine this week. So I guess its in batches

Senior Member opiantor_yagayaga's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by oleghee View Post
    Hello house, this is the first time i am commenting on a forum. i like to get my facts right before i do so. i was at the refinery yesterday and the retired staff association office. in both places, people confirmed to me that the invitations are being batched but the criteria for the batching is what they are not sure of. his info is from a top manaGEMENT STAFF of the corporation. As much as i wouldnt want anyone to put all hope on NNPC as there are better jobs out there, i still wouldnt want you to ignore the fact that it could still be sent with time. please do keep ur phone lines on and close by and also check your postal addresses/ mail boxes as the courier companies arent too efficient tin this country.

ALSO I'D LIKE TO FIND OUT IF ANYONE IN THE BENIN CENTER HAS RECEIVED AN INVITE FOR THE INTERVIEW> THIS INFORMATION WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED. THANKS IN ANTICIPATION
    I wrote in Benin centre, and i have my invite already with over ten other guys from the same center. Hope it helps

well believe me guys,i started this topic but i got over this no call thing that same instant.if its in batches then no problem but i certainly wont get my hopes up on this.i suggest you do the same.
    r

WELL, I PPLIED FOR GRADUATE TRAINEE (SCIENCE) AND AM YET TO GET THE INTERVIEW CALL-UP........
    HAS ANYONE WHO APPLIED FOR THE SAME(graduate trainee science) BEEN CALLED?.....plssssss i need urgent reply

Don't lose hope yet guys.The IV is in batches.Just keep checking your mail boxes,e-mails etc.Start preparing!

+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123