+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 9 of 75 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
Like Tree41Likes

Topic: NNPC Group: Recruitment 2012

Re: NNPC Group: Recruitment 2012

Please how do i submit after uploading my document.
    Weydone

Quote Originally Posted by ocj View Post
    pls someone that ha an idea should tell me hw to reduce my pdf document from like 250 kilobyte to 150 kilobyte. thanks
    Guy goto this site createpdf.neevia.com/pdfcompress/ once u enter, u will see the first step that says compression presets: click the roll down menu beside it and choose Maximum compression,very low image quality. Then goto the second step that says select file, browse for ur pdf file and go to the bottom page and click on upload and compress. Your file will reduce to below 150KB

ocj
    @izjonns tanx & God bless

Omo, a staff told me that those that wrote the test in 2010 haven't resumed, heard the test is always like writing jamb cos we will have hundreds of thousands of candidates. Omo just apply and take your mind off it, no need to stress urself

Quote Originally Posted by koloid View Post
    Omo, a staff told me that those that wrote the test in 2010 haven't resumed, heard the test is always like writing jamb cos we will have hundreds of thousands of candidates. Omo just apply and take your mind off it, no need to stress urself
    @ koloid guy dont bring ur bad news here.besides dey havent resumed bcos the want to combine our set with there own.

I have applied for this yesterday, thinking i've done everything, all my credentials were in pdf format, when i login this morining, i was surprised to see this msg. hop am not the only one having this issue!!!!!!!!1

Welcome to the Recruitment Portal.Your details have been received but your application is NOT complete until you have uploaded the requested certificates.
    Under the USER MENU to the left of this page you can click on Upload Documents to access the document upload page.
    You can also View Details of your submitted application.
    Please note that the system does NOT allow for editing of already submitted details.

To complete your application, you are required to upload the following credentials:

1. Degree Certificate
    2. NYSC Certificate (where applicable)
    3. Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age
    4. SSCE Certificate
    5. Curriculum Vitae (CV)

File Size/File Format
    Please note that the maximum size of each file is 150KB and the only formats allowed are MS Word and PDF.
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by silvesta View Post
    I have applied for this yesterday, thinking i've done everything, all my credentials were in pdf format, when i login this morining, i was surprised to see this msg. hop am not the only one having this issue!!!!!!!!1

Welcome to the Recruitment Portal.Your details have been received but your application is NOT complete until you have uploaded the requested certificates.
    Under the USER MENU to the left of this page you can click on Upload Documents to access the document upload page.
    You can also View Details of your submitted application.
    Please note that the system does NOT allow for editing of already submitted details.

To complete your application, you are required to upload the following credentials:

1. Degree Certificate
    2. NYSC Certificate (where applicable)
    3. Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age
    4. SSCE Certificate
    5. Curriculum Vitae (CV)

File Size/File Format
    Please note that the maximum size of each file is 150KB and the only formats allowed are MS Word and PDF.
    Thank you.
    just click on the upload document at the bottom left corner, if ur documents are still dia, den just disregard ds message

Quote Originally Posted by abdul137 View Post
    just click on the upload document at the bottom left corner, if ur documents are still dia, den just disregard ds message
    @abdul.... r u sure abt that y is this website so complicated sef. it is taking ppls time. pls guys let us contact the nnpc contact address below. at least if majority send a message to them,they would find solution [email protected]

@cyrax ok ooo, I'm sorry; buh bear in mind that the application is open for 6wks . Test will probably be next year

That one is left for NNPC HR to decide my brother. Except if you are the NNPC HR Manager which I doubt. Why don't you stop polluting this new openings with your baseless assumption?

Let the DJ do the music, just be ready to dance if you are interested. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by cyrax2012 View Post
    @abdul.... r u sure abt that y is this website so complicated sef. it is taking ppls time. pls guys let us contact the nnpc contact address below. at least if majority send a message to them,they would find solution [email protected]
    if i may ask, are u having the same issue too?

Quote Originally Posted by silvesta View Post
    if i may ask, are u having the same issue too?
    @silvesta yes i am having the same. there is a rumour that they might use that to cut-down the number of applicant.. they wud say that the individual didn't apply. come to think of it , they wud be right since no one has an evidence or acknowledge towards the applications. please guys lets rise up and complain ooooooooooooooooooooooo this is a once in a life time opportunity.dont dull

i fill the initial formbt didnt get any emails, anybody having a similar issue?

+ Reply
Page 9 of 75 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast