+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 10 of 75 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
Like Tree41Likes

Topic: NNPC Group: Recruitment 2012

Re: NNPC Group: Recruitment 2012

Quote Originally Posted by sas4real View Post
    i fill the initial formbt didnt get any emails, anybody having a similar issue?
    @sas4real read the above thread now. what have we all been talking abt.....

Quote Originally Posted by christian40 View Post
    at last!!!

one day intensive training reveals...

"how to import products from from china, thailand, usa and uk for less than $1 each and resell them profitably for

n15,000 naira and above - risk free!"

"if you always wanted to know how to manufacture products inexpensively from china, but were bewildered on how to get started, you are about to discover

how you can quickly, easily and

successfully manufacture and

import from china within 30 days!"

dear friend,
    hi, my name is mr. ogbonnaya christian. We import products from china, the us and the uk.
    If you’re thinking about getting into the import-export business this may be the most important letter you'll ever read...
    Why?
    Because the import-export business is extremely lucrative, exciting and prestigious.however, without the right information and being armed with the right tools, it’s easy to lose big in the import business.
    But once you know the tricks of the trade, you can make amazing profits. Many times without any risk using other peoples’ money. That’s what makes the import-export business so attractive.
    Amazingly, you can do it . . .
    · without an office
    · without stockpiling any inventory
    · starting with only =n= 50,000 only
    in addition you do not:
    · require a time investment in product creation
    · you don’t need an office
    · and gosh, you don’t even need an employee.
    How is this possible?i’ll explain, but first let me tell you why you probably have never heard about this all this while…
    it’s because
    “most people in this business never reveal it to others”
    most people in this business are wildly successful. But most importers are greedy and very secretive. Call them tight lipped.
    They don’t tell anybody about what they do or how they do it. They don’t want anybody else in their business.
    Here's why. They are on a run-a-way cash train with no end in sight and they do not want anyone else to join them. I know there is plenty of room for new importers. Just look at this growth curve...
    "get in on the three trillion dollar
    china, uk, and usa import boom"

(china export growth curve)
    we’ve been in this business for a few years now and people ask us all the time what we do and how we do it. Even when we tell them a lot of times, they don’t understand right away.
    So we finally designed a training course for some friends and some colleagues, and we’ve decided to share it with you.

For the first time i’m going to reveal facts to you that have been kept secret in this industry for years. it’s almost like a secret society or an “old boys” club and nobody tells anybody about what they do. I didn’t see why.
    "how i became a china importer"
    let me tell you a little bit more about me. I started off as an internet publisher, creating and selling books and information online.
    Eventually, i started teaching marketing strategies and offering marketing advice to companies as a consultant (which i still do)
    i got started in importation when i started working with a client who was an importer. Mr. Obinna amadi (his name) is a big importer of health supplements. I saw the big profit margins and decided this was another stream of income to get in to.
    Today, i import supplements, toys, computer accessories, even crowd control equipment and all sorts of different equipment and tools.
    I’ve imported gift items; i’ve imported food additives; i’ve imported just about anything that could be imported. That’s the beauty of this business.

The thing that really attracted me to the import-export business is that i get bored easily. maybe you do too; most entrepreneurs do. With the import business you never get bored. It changes every day. If you want to do something different, just pick another line of business. It’s really easy.
    "how we flawlessly import millions in
    products from china"

my partners and i have personally imported millions of naira worth of products. I’m not a guy that does seminars on how to import and makes a whole lot of money selling a course; i think that’s a bunch of nonsence!.
    I actually run an import business under the business name bio-lab naturals. I do small scale and big scale importing, depending on the product. i bring in some 20 feet - 40 feet containers, sometimes less, of brand new products to nigeria and ghana every month. Sometimes it’s even more.
    My friends and marketing clients bring in theirs too, and i’ve asked them and quizzed them and learned everything that they do, too.
    So i am pretty much of a bank of information and as far as i know i’m the only guy that’s ever been willing to share these secrets.
    "how to import over 800,000
    products from china"

there are a lot of different models in importing. People import to be wholesalers, and that’s the most common model; that’s been going on for years.
    In the last few years new import business models have emerged, retailers like olumide shitta of watch locker, dipo tepede of dipo tepede and the guys at wires and waves technologies. they bring in products directly from overseas and sell them in their stores and online at enormous profit margins.
    I’ll give you an example.
    Pick up a copy of complete sports newspaper, even an old one. There’s this guy who runs a business called mens’ healthcare. In complete sports they advertise an enlarger toy for =n=15,000. This product cost them just =n= 750 each to import. this means they’re making a profit margin of =n=14,250! that’s over 1,400%
    here’s the guy’s advert and the product from where he bought it.

(this is where he bought it from)
    you have to think. It’s not only in health toys. You can do it in shoes, computers, food, phones, or any particular item that one might retail. There are tons of other ways to retail products, but the margin is so enormous when you go directly from import to retail you dominate whatever market you’re in; you just totally slaughter it.
    Here is an example of the number of manufacturers just in china...
    agriculture (69,033)
    nuts & kernels plant & animal oil ...

Apparel (259,69
    jackets t-shirts ...

Automobile (168,244)
    auto parts motorcycles ...

Business services (89,891)
    logistics services consulting ...

Chemicals (99,447)
    rubber & products fine chemicals ...

Computer hardware & software (149,069)
    hardware components peripherals ...

Construction & real estate (315,06
    flooring & tiles pipe & fittings ...

Electrical equipment & supplies (165,205)
    wires, cables, cable assemblies ...

Electronic components & supplies (31,956)
    active components ...

Energy (7,373)
    petroleum & products ...

Environment (8,354)
    recycling water treatment ...
    excess inventory (3,18
    apparel stock ...

Fashion accessories (307,071)
    baby shoes ...

Food & beverage (46,841)
    aquatic products beverages ...

Furniture & furnishings (265,655)
    home furniture outdoor furniture ... General industrial equipment (57,734)
    air-separators boilers ...

General mechanical components (82,403)
    bearings ...

Gifts & crafts (237,562)
    candles holiday gifts & decoration ...

Hardware (139,002)
    brackets clamps ...

Health & beauty (129,764)
    personal care ...
    Home appliances (191,822)
    air-conditioner ...

Home supplies (398,564)
    garden supplies bath & toilet ...

Lights & lighting (98,709)
    lighting fixtures lighting bulbs & tubes ...

Luggage, bags & cases (145,404)
    handbags, wallets & purses ...

Manufacturing & processing machinery (85,514)
    apparel machinery ...

Measurement & analysis instruments (29,941)
    analyzers ...
    minerals, metals & materials (134,904)
    iron & steel ...

Office supplies (126,691)
    stationery photography & optics

packaging & paper (121,269)
    paper & paper products packaging materials ...

Printing & publishing (20,005)
    cds, records & tapes ...

Security & protection (61,572)
    fire-fighting safety products ...

Shoes & accessories (161,127)
    baby shoes ...

Sports & entertainment (277,45
    camping pet & products ...

Telecommunications (235,71
    mobile phones, accessories & parts ...

Textiles & leather products (144,571)
    bedding chemical fabrics ...

Timepieces, jewelry, eyewear (183,123)
    watches eyewear clocks jewelry ...

Tools (83,120)
    agricultural & gardening tools ...

Toys (77,760)
    electrical toys stuffed & plush toys ...

Transportation (54,470)
    bicycles boats & ships ...
    "how to get china factories to private
    label their products for you"

do you know one thing i really like about chinese imports or about importing from other countries? I didn’t know until i found out by accident. If you want something made differently, they’ll change it for you; they’ll do it your way.
    they’ll put your own product name and brand on it! They’ll design it anyhow you want, and it’s amazing what happens.
    You can actually build brands of products that you didn’t make, you didn’t manufacture, you didn’t even see until they landed in nigeria, but they have your name stamped on them as the manufacturer.
    There’s nothing more exciting than seeing this big carton of products or container (depending on your scale of importing) at the airport or seaport with a bunch of products they load off of it that have your name on the box and your name on the product.

what’s even more exciting is getting these goods and knowing that all those products are already sold and you did it with somebody else’s money. That’s what i’m about to teach you how to do.
    "how to pick the best products to
    import from china"

we’ll talk about different types of markets, commodity markets. These are products that people have to have everyday like tires, flour, light bulbs, clothes, fabrics, and things that we buy and we already know an established price for.
    They’re not necessarily the best markets to be in, but they are stable, and if you have a lot of cash they’re great. They’re not the ones that i play in most of the time. But they’re really good for stabilizing your cash flow to your business. I’ll show the ones i like to bring in.
    "import products from china using
    other people's money"

the next step in the training will be pre-selling. This is a big secret; this is the one thing that i do better than, i think, anybody in this industry does. i pre-sell products before i ever get them so i don’t put my own money at risk. I’ll show you my exact system for doing this.

By pre-selling i don’t mean that i go out and knock on people’s doors or attend meetings. I’ve never walked into a business before and tried to sell them a product. I’ll show you how to get more leads than you could ever imagine to sell as much product as you want just by walking up and down an aisle. It’s easy.
    "learn how to source chinese products
    from the chinas’ biggest trade fair"

in the course we’re going to talk a lot about china, and we’ll even talk about where to find products in china like the biggest trade fair in china, this fair is the world’s largest trade show. The fair has been going on for 182 years and just last year alone, there were 26,000 exhibitors and 60,000 visitors from the whole world who attended the fair, i plan to be there this year and that trade fair is not stopping anytime soon.

if you can imagine the size and enormity of this show, it takes up over 30 football fields filled with product over a five-day period. Then the show breaks down and they move in a whole new show directly behind it. So you get another 30 football fields of merchandise to look at.

It’s worth the trip, if you’d like to be there. We’re hosting a trip this year and i invite guests like you to go along with me. You’ll learn all about the chinas’ largest trade fair; you’ll learn your way around all the ins and outs of it, how to find translators, how to get people to work with, whether you want to use a broker or not, how to freight your products in the united states, everything.

You’ll learn about business cards, manners, the way you should dress and the way you should carry yourself when you talk to somebody; how to talk and who to talk to. Chinese culture can be complicated, but you know what? in the training class, you’re going to get 100% of what you need. you’ll iearn how to fly first class to china for less than most people fly economy and i’ll share that secret with you, too.
    Now in case you’re still wondering if the importation business is one you should learn about, here’s what some folks who’re in it have to say about it.
    dipo tepede of www..com
    hear what he has to say…
    we import a mini-washing machine and have sold 5,300 units of this product from april 2010 till date; it’s quite hot! You can team up with your colleagues to procure it or simply sell to them. The choice is yours!
    obinna amadi of obiamad enterprises
    hear what he has to say...
    i make millions of naira every month importing products from china and the usa. It’s no secret. Importation is a very lucrative business. That’s why many ibo guys are into it.
    at the training we’ll also teach you. . .
    "how a guy that doesn't speak a word of chinese can import $1,000,000 in products from china, uk, or usa"
    you’re going to learn how to write a great product specification. In other words, you’ll learn how to tell the factory exactly what you want.
    we’re going to teach you how to find the customer first before you even start looking for the product so that you don’t waste time and money importing something nobody will buy. I never, ever buy a single thing from china or the usa that i don’t already have enough sold to pay for the order before i order.

I’ll show you how to protect yourself when you do make mistakes. One of the great things that nobody ever knows about the import business is that you rarely ever lose.
    big point: The liquidation value of the products is usually higher than the cost of the product to start with, so you sell what you can at the highest price possible and the rest you just sell off in liquidation if you have to.

Most people in import who write good specifications don’t lose money and i’m going to teach you exactly how to do that.
    "how to make chinese manufactures give
    you rock bottom prices"

i’ll teach you how to properly place an order the right way the first time so that you don’t look like an amateur.

the thing is, in working with these countries, if you look like a trader and look like you know what you’re doing, you’re going to get a lot of respect and you will be treated like a trader.
    You will get the best prices and the best service and you will get the fast delivery times and the highest quality.

If you look like somebody who doesn’t know what they’re doing, they will treat you like somebody who doesn’t know what they’re doing. That’s why this information is so valuable to you.
    "get 100's of free samples from chinese factories"
    next we’ll talk about getting samples. Everybody thinks that chinese companies don’t want to send samples in. That’s not true; they will send samples to you, all kinds of samples.
    As a matter of fact, we get tons and tons of boxes everyday, but there’s one secret that nobody’s probably ever going to tell you that will get these chinese companies to send you samples in droves. I’ll share it in the course.
    "how to get credit from chinese factories"
    then i’ll teach you everything i know about payment terms. This is one of the most important elements of this business. It’s easy to get credit terms from china. You just have to know how to ask.
    we don’t pay for anything up front from china that we buy, and i’ll show you exactly how we do it and how they’ll grant credit to you even if you’ve never bought a single thing before.

It’s actually easier to get credit on purchases from china than it is to get credit in the united states.
    "how to get 60% off sea and air freight from china"
    i’ll explain shipping costs, the size of containers, how they all work, and how to get the biggest bang for your buck when it comes to shipping.

i’ll talk about co-ops and less-than-load shipments and even air freight. Nobody thinks about air freight. There are a lot of products that you can buy from china they can make in just a few days and you can air freight to the states.
    If they’re small enough and efficient enough, it may only cost you a few cents each for air freight. It’s not as expensive as you think, and you can be selling an import product in a matter of a few days from ordering.
    "chinese importer tariff and tax loopholes"
    we’ll completely cover tariffs, taxes, harmonized codes, and a bunch of other stuff that you have never heard of before. All of this stuff may sound really intimidating; it’s really not. It’s like any other industry.
    the import business has its own vocabulary, its own words that they use to describe things and you’ll learn that vocabulary in this one course.

Once you’re done with it, you’ll have this knowledge for life; you’ll be an importer; you’ll be somebody who’s important. You’ll join a club of people that make a lot of money and control a lot of power.
    "how to get free items from your
    chinese factories"

most products that you bring in are going to have other products that are needed to make them work. Those include parts, accessories, and supplies. This is where most companies in the import business make the vast majority of their profits.

Supplies and add-on things sometimes are free. I just bought a piece of equipment not too long ago. It was a small, inexpensive tool and it came with two replacement parts.

The tool sold for about $10 (=n=1,670) and it always break, this one little replacement part. We decided to call the factory and ask them what to do about it. The factory said, “we’ll just include two or three replacement parts in every tool that you get.
    Oh, by the way, that’s free. It won’t cost anything. Thanks for being a good customer.”

as soon as we received the tools to our factory here, we took the three parts out. Now every time we sell one of the tools we ask the customer, “would you like three of the replacement parts for an extra =n= 500?” that’s almost the half of the full price of the tool to start with, and 90% answer with a resounding, “yes.”

it made our product go from a =n= 1,000 to =n=1,500 on average overnight. Do you see how easy that was? It was just an extra =n=500 on every sale that we make for free, just for asking.
    "how i make =n=15,000 every sale giving away =n=450 items"
    lead generation for import products is a great one. A good friend of mine imports computer flash drives and sells them cheaper than anybody else does.

Why? Is there a lot of money in flash drives? Heck no! There’s a lot of money in laptops and that’s his real business.

But in order to acquire those customers and bring them into the fold, he dashes away flash drives (something they want) when you buy a laptop from him. He has no real risk in dashing the flash drives because he covers it up in the sale of the laptop.
    I bet you never thought of that, did you?
    "how to source products from china on your computer without travelling"
    next, we’ll move onto where to source products from. There are a lot of different ways to get your products, and you don’t necessarily have to go to china to buy them or even another foreign country.
    The cost of travelling is high and besides, you may not even want to do that.

We’ll talk about how to use the internet to source other foreign companies in china and other countries. I’ll tell you the best countries to import goods from depending on what kind of product it is, if it’s high tech, no tech, or low tech.

"how to import from china in micro
    small quantities"

we’ll talk about the import cottage industry. This is one of the most exciting parts of import for me right now. There are certain countries in india, pakistan, uk, usa, the philippines, thailand, and other places, where, instead of having big factories where they make things, they lot the work out to small houses and small families that do work for them.
    You’ll just have one little central place and then a bunch of homes do the work.

Where this really comes in handy is making odd amounts of a lot of products. When you go to china to import something, you’re going to have to import a fairly large quantity of things and they don’t like to mix up the styles a lot.

When you’re using cottage industry, they’ll make one designs and two designs of a lot of different things for you. It doesn’t work for every industry but i’ll tell you the ones where it does work and i’ll give you some of the success stories where i’ve used cottage industry.
    "how chinese brokers will rip you off"
    in the next section i’m going to talk about how to not get ripped off by middlemen. Everybody is going to want to help you once you get to china physically or through the internet.
    There are brokers and freight brokers and translators and middlemen, people who want to work for you to source products, and people who want to do all sorts of things.

Most of them have a real, genuine intent and they’re actually good people. But boy, there sure are some are scammers, people that will rob you of every kobo.
    "how to sell everything you
    import on the internet"

recently i bought a product in china, the goods were on their way in and i started selling it on the internet before the container ever landed. By the time the container landed at my door, i had sold a full one-third of it and paid for 100% of the merchandise.
    The rest was complete profit. That’s over =n=1,000,000 in pure profit and i risked somebody else’s money to do it, not mine. I’ll explain exactly how i do that, too.

The way i sell the majority of the product i import now, though, is by the internet. It seems to be the easiest, most efficient channel to distribute products. I’ll show you exactly how i do it and how much money i make doing it and how you can do it easily.
    "this is a limited time offer"
    this all might sound like a lot to take in, but i promise you that when you’re through at the end of the training day you will get it 100%. You’ll have an education that you couldn’t get in 20 years of hit and miss in this industry.

When we decided to do this training, we knew it would sell for well over =n=75,000, but right now we just doing it this one time and we need people using the ideas and getting used to it so we can hear your feedback and figure out how we can make it better, add to it, and continue updating it.

Right now you can get to attend entire training course, where we’ll teach you everything, plus give you a set of instructional manuals and a step by step video on a dvd all for =n=35,000
    plus...
    i am offering you 3 ethical bribes to get you off the fence...yours free! no matter what!
    I know that you want to get started but you might just need that extra push to get you off your duff so i have put together 3 ethical bribes that are so good you would have to feel stupid not to act now.
    bribe #1 a digital copy of my favorite book of all time "think and grow rich" i have just acquired the rights to this classic and it's my gift to you
    bribe #2 one of the most important books i have ever read

"discover how to efficiently decode people's inner feelings and emotions through their body movements, and how you can use this knowledge to succeed in your career, relationships, and personal life!"
    this is important to know when sizing up customers or negotiating for locations.
    bribe #3: a free 30-day mentorship called “the import success golden keys launch club" where we mentor you through all the steps so you start your own business within 30 days of leaving the training. You have to order for your first consignment within 30days of completing this training to get this bribe.
    We aim to charge =n=15,000 per month for admittance into this club but you get the first month (30 days) free. You'll learn in-depth details about the business which you never thought of and techniques.
    Your first 30 days is 100% on us. If you decide to stay in (and you will want to) you’ll be renewed at a charter members rate of =n=7, 000/mo. Not the normal =n=15,000
    but that’s not all.
    if you’re among the first 50 to apply
    we’ll also. . .
    · work with you for a further 4 weeks (after your 30 days of admission into the import launch club ends) to make sure you get all the pieces and moves right.
    · help you determine the best products to import based on your current budget
    · you’ll get a 12-week email mentorship course which will help smoothen out any grey areas you don’t understand.
    · you’ll get our direct phone lines so you can call us anytime for suggestions, answers and advice.
    "i'll guarantee you'll be a import superstar"
    i know what you’re probably thinking. What if this doesn’t work for me? That’s the reason i’ve guaranteed the course. i’m going to give you my full 6 months guarantee, as a matter of fact.

i know it sounds ridiculous, but you can attend our training and get the dvds. You can listen to it, you can watch it, you can even rip it off and copy it, i guess, if you wanted to, if you’re a dishonest person – but i know you’re not – and still ask for a refund. But if you still do this, no problem.
    Let us know anytime within six months exactly what steps of the training you followed on that absolutely didn’t work for you and you will a full refund. It’s that simple. That’s how much i know this information is going to be valuable to you.

No questions asked; no small print; that’s a guarantee for a full 6 months, 182 days. Even if it’s on the last day, we’ll refund 100% of your money if you’re not 100% satisfied. Is that fair enough?
    "every minute you wait is costing you money"
    now it’s time to get started. What i need you to do is go directly to the bank and make your deposit to register order right now. This may be the last chance that you get. We don’t have plans run this course again this year. This is because we also need to focus on our individual businesses.

So right now, remember you get this price only if you’re willing to use the training and give me your honest feedback about it.
    training details:
    date: The training took place some weeks ago but
    you can get the full audio recording plus all the resource materials and 3 video trainings of the import sourcing process
    time: 10am to 5pm prompt
    venue: ikeja, lagos (full address given to registered participants only)

you know what to do next ...

how to get the audio recordings &
    3 video trainings

the seminar was held some weeks ago, but you can get the full audio recording plus all the resource materials of the seminar and 3 video trainings of the import sourcing process.

The seminar fee is n25,900 and those who missed it have been getting the full audio recording plus all the resource materials of the seminar for the full fees of n25,900.

But you know what? Every serious minded importer recognizes a good deal when they see one and act quickly to avoid loosing profits to procrastination. therefore if you
    are serious about starting your own import business asap, and want to get the full audio recording now..then you can have it fully for a huge discounted fee of n5.000 only until it goes back to n25,900

registration deadline for the
    audio recording plus the full resource material and
    3 video trainings of the import sourcing process is
    imminent.
    step 1: send an sms with your name + email + gsm + code: “importseminaraudio” + date you are making payment to 0806 7556 263

step 2: head straight to the bank and pay n5,000 yes, that's right, five thousand naira only. if you chose to pay after the first 50 people, it is n25,900.
    payment can be made in any branch of:
    account name: Ogbonnaya christian
    account number: 0051581939

access bank plc account name: Ogbonnaya christianaccount number: 0049277287

step 3: send an email with your full name + email + gsm + teller number + name on the teller + bank paid to + your delivery address + code “importseminaraudio” to [email protected]

title of the email - "paid for importseminaraudio"

step 4: once we have verified your payment, we will deliver the audio recording plus the full resource materials and 3 video trainings of the import sourcing process to the delivery address you sent to us in the email. And you too can soon make this import success golden keys training your blueprint to get the most out of your business life.
    a peak into the modules that will be taught at
    the one day intensive training

why you should be in the importation business in nigeria
    why this is the best time to go into china importation business in nigeria
    "how to pick the best products to import from china"
    graphic details of how to start your own china importation business with as little as n50,000
    real live case studies and testimonials of other nigerians using the same importation secrets and strategies to earn an income online legally right here in nigeria from their cheaply imported products. Some import products for as low as $0.45 (forty five cents) and sell as high as $60
    the two secret tools that have changed the game of china importation in nigeria and how you can use them to your advantage
    how you can get started immediately to discover the step-by-step process to earn an income online selling packaged products and services even if it's on part-time basis
    "how to cheaply import your own brand names direct from china factories"
    "how to sell your imported goods on the internet"
    "how to get 100's of free samples from chinese factories"
    how to write a great product specification. In other words, you’ll learn how to tell the factory exactly what you want.
    how to find the customer first before you even start looking for the product so
    that you don’t waste time and money importing something nobody will buy
    how to get 100's of free samples from chinese factories
    how to get credit from chinese factories
    the secret chinese importer tariff and tax loopholes
    "how to import over 800,000 products from china"
    "how to import products from china using other people's money"
    and much more...
    best wishes and good luck,
    mr.ogbonnaya christin. 08067556263
    p.p.s. remember, i take all the risk; you risk nothing. you’re 100% protected. not only do you get our 6 months guarantee, you are protecting yourself from getting burned.
    p.p.p.s the biggest mistake people make when importing goods from china is not knowing what to look out for during each phase of the importing process, and not knowing what to ask. That's how you get burned. This training will make you equip you from to "getting duped and ripped off" by those greedy players in the importing process chain. Make sure you are well-informed before you start! You know that you have nothing to lose at all, so go ahead and try my training today.

p.p.s. i will close with one warning. My grandmother used to tell me the definition of insanity was doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.
    If you’re really serious about being in the import business, what are you going to do? Take a chance, risk it, just try it on your own and see how you do? How has that worked out for you in the past?

p.p.p.s. come on, you know better. =n=5,000 is an absolutely tiny price to pay for this much information; you know it and i know it. So go on right now and make the right investment for your financial empowerment and get started if you’re really serious. If you’re not, good luck in your life. If you chose to pay after the first 50 people, it is n25,900.

this information is totally 100% content from our own years of experience. The training is not to be repeated this year.
    don't miss it. Register now!

to your own importation success story,

mr. Ogbonnaya christian. 08067556263

@ogbonnaya what rubbish is this? Why not open ur own thread. I beg moderator delete this total rubbish. There are better ways to advertise ur stuff

Only a stupid person could have done what Ogbonaya Christian just did on this thread. Why not call all ur kinsmen and introduce them to this your so-called profitable business.
    Common sense should tell you that this is an engineering job forum and not an Import-Export forum. What you just did is disgusting even to animals.
    Deeray likes this.

Uploading the requested document have been difficult. I think the web developer would need to revisit the site for correction.

No activity when uploading document on the site.

thanks.

I advise that you upload your files to the website deep in the night or wee hours of the morning when there is less traffic. I think one of the issues people are having is with data traffic on d site. Shalom.

Based on 2010 Nnpc Test.
    Don't know of any past questions.
    Understand d basics very well. If u r in d sciences- Maths, Arithmetics, English,then some physics n chemistry.
    Its a paper based exam.
    By Philips consulting.

Answer all u know, but be sure to shade everything b4 submitting answer sheet since I don't think there is negative marking. I did d same.

But I ve a strong feeling they may change the kind of test to real aptitude test,not knowledge test. However u will get to ve a good idea of what to expect based on what the letter of invitation for d test says. You can let me know what it says when u get it,then I will tell u my thoughts.

With God all things are possible. Just trust HIM.

having problem submitting my form to get confirmation

U don't received acknowledge email yet until you might have submitted all the required document online.

But i still have challenge to submit the document. I think the web developer would need to revisit the site.

I hope they would do something about it before the six weeks lapse.

All we need to do, is to play our part by submitting our our qualified applications.

Quote Originally Posted by Ethnan View Post
    Based on 2010 Nnpc Test.
    Don't know of any past questions.
    Understand d basics very well. If u r in d sciences- Maths, Arithmetics, English,then some physics n chemistry.
    Its a paper based exam.
    By Philips consulting.

Answer all u know, but be sure to shade everything b4 submitting answer sheet since I don't think there is negative marking. I did d same.

But I ve a strong feeling they may change the kind of test to real aptitude test,not knowledge test. However u will get to ve a good idea of what to expect based on what the letter of invitation for d test says. You can let me know what it says when u get it,then I will tell u my thoughts.

With God all things are possible. Just trust HIM.
    please can you differentiate between knowledge test, and a real aptitude test? bcos for you to have come for any form of test whatsoever, you must have some kind of knowledge or the other. for me, the NNPC aptitude test conducted by Philips Consulting is the best so far, as questions were streamlined to your basically your area of discipline, save for the fact that Philips Consulting weren't really organised.

....to basically your area...

Quote Originally Posted by Imklt View Post
    Only a stupid person could have done what Ogbonaya Christian just did on this thread. Why not call all ur kinsmen and introduce them to this your so-called profitable business.
    Common sense should tell you that this is an engineering job forum and not an Import-Export forum. What you just did is disgusting even to animals.
    imkit abeg no kill wuth l;aughter. this thing vex you well well. abeg forgive him, he did what he tot

Quote Originally Posted by Komosammie View Post
    U don't received acknowledge email yet until you might have submitted all the required document online.

But i still have challenge to submit the document. I think the web developer would need to revisit the site.

I hope they would do something about it before the six weeks lapse.

All we need to do, is to play our part by submitting our our qualified applications.
    as for me i recieved a mail with a link to uploading my credentials from them after filling the profile page,

i uploaded the five basic credentials, but no acknowledgement mail at the end.

the instruction states that my application had been recievd but not complete until i upload the credentials. which i have done, but note at the end of eeach upload the file displays on the page showing that it was succesfull.

due to the traffic the baet time is late in the night and early in the morning.

@all, my credentials are all in JPEG( more than 150KB each) and would want to convert them to PDF. Do I compress the JPEG files before converting them to PDF? What is the way around this? Your contributions will be appreciated. Thanks!

+ Reply
Page 10 of 75 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast