+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 19 of 75 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
Like Tree41Likes

Topic: NNPC Group: Recruitment 2012

Re: NNPC Group: Recruitment 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Cherry4 View Post
    I uploaded only 4 documents since i don't have my nysc discharge certificate yet cos i'll be passing out in october and whenever i log in i would see the message telling me that my application is not yet complete. Should i just upload any other document to make it up to 5 docs or what? Please could someone advise me on this.
    U need the expertise of a corel draw user, first of all compress the picture to a minimal value kb value,then import scanned document and in the first page, when u are done,press the + page and open another page import another document and there, then save or convert the document as pdf, give the document a name,check the format u want to save it as and save it as compressed as web document. I was able to save more than one document in various pages,its done in such a way the the pdf output document will look like a book at the end of the design,having page one and page two. Practice it well and make sure u don't exceed the upload limits. I assure u,its possible I used it.
    J

Please guys, how to go about renaming a certificate not listed under others? for example professional certificate. tnks

Hey guys, i just finished uploading my 5 documents but my profile is showing this message:

'Welcome to the Recruitment Portal.

Your details have been received but your application is NOT complete until you have uploaded the requested certificates'.

What do i do? 'Cuz when i check my uploaded documents, they are still the complete 5 and i made sure dat they r all below 100kb DOC and PDF.
    Please, if you've completed youя application, help me out...i even logged out and logged in again, but the message dat my application is NOT complete till i upload the required certificates is still there.

Quote Originally Posted by kalokalo View Post
    @ mr flaunt,You are not alone!!!
    I am just noticing this now. I filled both ND and HND. Amazingly, i am viewing only ND details. But my info indicates my nysc completion year. Hope this one will not affect someone

Thanks guys for your suggestions.

Quote Originally Posted by DBsway View Post
    Hey guys, i just finished uploading my 5 documents but my profile is showing this message:

Your details have been received but your application is NOT complete until you have uploaded the requested certificates'.

What do i do? 'Cuz when i check my uploaded documents, they are still the complete 5 and i made sure dat they r all below 100kb DOC and PDF.
    Please, if you've completed youя application, help me out...i even logged out and logged in again, but the message dat my application is NOT complete till i upload the required certificates is still there.

I have a similar situation. I think it's just a general message sent to anyone who has uploaded at least one document. I guess it's a way of confirming receipt of documents, while at the same time remind applicants to submit a relevant documents. I think this is so because it does not specifically tell you which documents are missing. It also goes further to list the required documents as a guide. Also, for those who are yet to complete the NYSC program, uploading the discharge certificate is not applicable as indicated by the message it bracket. If anyone thinks differently, please let us know.

Please has any1 completed the application process without getting any BUT.... kindly let us know before the deadline..

If you have uploaded your cerificates, confirm them using the upload link after you have signed in. If you can't find the docs you uploaded, you've got to do that again

@thayhor. My uploaded certifcates are there in the upload documents page, i still see them whenever i sign in. i just wanna confirm that am still on track 'cuz i still see the statement that my details has been received but my application is NOT complete until i upload the required documents. Do you see it in youя profile?

@thayhor. My uploaded certificates are there in the upload documents page, i still see them whenever i sign in. i just wanna confirm that am still on track 'cuz i still see the statement that my details has been received but my application is NOT complete until i upload the required documents. Do you see it in youя profile?
    @DBsway, it will still show that status, I presume. Just be sure that all your uploaded docs are there...then trust God and be fine.....

Hello House!

Pls, is there anyone with useful info as regard to NNPC past tests, especially for ''CHEMICAL ENGINEERING'' Applicants? Ur responses wud be fully commended and appreciated, pls.

Last year's NNPC test had 120 questions, to be answered in 1hr 30minutes. Out of the 120 questions, sectionA was general and it had 60 questions, which were English and Maths. SectionB was made up of 60 questions, which were discipline based. SectionB for engineering disciplines were mainly Physics and Chemistry.
    3identity likes this.

@ IK4MILAN,thank you bro ur tips would prove very useful...lets pray they start short listing soon.Ur name and mine wld surely be there.IJN

+ Reply
Page 19 of 75 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast