+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 17 of 75 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast
Like Tree41Likes

Topic: NNPC Group: Recruitment 2012

Re: NNPC Group: Recruitment 2012

Quote Originally Posted by balarabe12 View Post
    please guys i uploaded the wrong document and theirs no way to remove the document. i emailed them and no response yet...please was any1 able to communicate to them and get a response? thank you
    since you have sent an email to them, try what naijahotjob111 told you, then if it didinot work, excercise patience and keepon cheking the portal, i believe they will upgrade it like they did in 2010.

initially there was no provision for editing of uploaded documents but later it was provided (i;e 2010 recriutmenmt)

I tink d msg is 4 dos who r yet 2 upload their docs.
    If u v don it b4 they came up wit a max of 100 then no stress

@naijahotjobs1111 and @successfull thank you guys for replyn me...well naijahotjobs dt was exactly what I did and now I have 2 similar docs ther...so I emailed them and informed them of my predicament and d names of the documents I have as double...hoping they remove 1 or somefn..but no response from them and my profile has 2like documents..I guess ill email them again and hope dey respond or jst keep waitn like sucessfull said..thanks again

lui

check this out... you may not know http://payram.com/ref.php?page=act/ref&invcod=53428

BSF

Can a Computer Science Graduate apply for Network Engineer Position with NNPC. I have worked a s a Network Engineer for years. However NNPC is requesting Engineering Degree for NNPC Network Engineer. I would be grateful to get helpful answers.
    As a man Thinketh so is He! What are you THINKING Now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BSF View Post
    Can a Computer Science Graduate apply for Network Engineer Position with NNPC. I have worked a s a Network Engineer for years. However NNPC is requesting Engineering Degree for NNPC Network Engineer. I would be grateful to get helpful answers.
    if you meet the 10 years experience requirement apply, for it, there is no harm in trying, the ony different is that you have b.sc in computer instead of B.eng.

pls does anyone know how to do final submission after uploading all necessary documents

After uploadind all the 5 or 6 required documents successfully, you don't need to do anything again as NNPC would have received your application at their recruitment database. Please note the message while uploading you documents reads " you have not completed your application until all the documents are uploaded". This message only disappear after you have uploaded at least 5 documents to NNPC portal.

Cheers.
    Have you consider inviting Jesus to your life today?

@onomej4u: I've uploaded 6 docs and the message to upload 6 documents is still showing when I log in at the portal. Does it mean my document upload wasn't successful?

after uploading d cv, do u receive any notification confirming dat ur application has been received??

How do I compress my Doc that are larger in size than the required sizes by NNPC? E.g 147kb to 100kb. Pls your response would be highly appreciated. Please add any site that I could download PDF convertor free of charge. Thanks!
    A

@austinz, to resize your credential, wright-click your credential and open it with Microsoft window picture manager. Then edit the credential and click on resize. Change the width and height of the credential to something like 350 by 350, and then click OK, and finally save it on desktop. To change JPG to PDF, go to http://docupub.com/pdfconvert/ . Upload the JPEG document and click 'convert to PDF'. After that, wright-click on it and click 'save link as' to save it on your desktop.

did you know you can earn a lots of money on line without any fear of being scamed? all you need is a phone or computer connected to the internet and you are good to go. register at www.netcontacts.com.ng and be a member with Invitationcode: 1334872259

or copy this link to your browser to take you straight to registration environment.

http://www.netcontacts.com.ng/regist...ode=1334872259

+ Reply
Page 17 of 75 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast