+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Topic: NNPC/ESSO (Mobil) International Postgraduate Scolarship

Re: NNPC/ESSO (Mobil) International Postgraduate Scolarship

Someone should help me with d email address that we r to send d update information to. Pls and pls oh....., d deadline is tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by ForCharity View Post
    Someone should help me with d email address that we r to send d update information to. Pls and pls oh....., d deadline is tomorrow.
    Just d a REPLY to the mail that was sent to you, thats all.

pls those of u that got the email, stop replying all. Jst click on only reply. U guys are stuffing my inbox with ur replies. Thank you

Just got a mail from the Training Unit of Mobil's HR department informing me that i have been shortlisted to take the test.

Here:

Dear Scholarship Applicant,
    You have been shortlisted to participate in a qualifying test which forms a part of our scholarship award selection process.

You will shortly be contacted by our test administrator, Dragnet Solutions, with further details of the test and are hereby reminded of the requirements to participate in this activity as advertised in the national dailies:
    • Candidates must be graduates of a Nigerian University
    • Must possess a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of a second class upper in the stated GEOSCIENCE or ENGINEERING courses
    • Must have provisional admission to undertake FULL-TIME postgraduate study at a reputable university (Msc or MEng) for the 2012/2013 academic session

Training unit
    Human Resources Department
    Mobil Producing Nigeria
    1,lekki Expressway
    Victoria Island lagos
    Ext ****

HR- Every Head Counts.
    Keep Moving.

yea i got similar mail as well just now. May God see us through

Why does this keep happening to me. I've been preparing for this test since January this year. I have looked forward to this all year, just to be disappointed just like this. I've been devastated and crying all day. I just hate myself right now. I applied just like everyone else, but didn't get a confirmation message. I thought this was just a computer error, I sent a message to support to complain. I did all I could, I don't deserve this. I met all there requirements. I'm still hoping I'll get the invite too. This cannot happen to me.

I got d mail. Tnx 2 God. Wat is d format of d test. Is it d dragnet as usual?

Has anybody among those who were sent mails to specify their intended programme of study been sent an invitation mail? Cos I'm still waiting for mine.

Sup house gt the invitation mail 2day.will appreciate any helps on what we should be expecting from mobil and dragnet.
    best wishes in all ur endeavors

Quote Originally Posted by tunbosun602002 View Post
    Why does this keep happening to me. I've been preparing for this test since January this year. I have looked forward to this all year, just to be disappointed just like this. I've been devastated and crying all day. I just hate myself right now. I applied just like everyone else, but didn't get a confirmation message. I thought this was just a computer error, I sent a message to support to complain. I did all I could, I don't deserve this. I met all there requirements. I'm still hoping I'll get the invite too. This cannot happen to me.
    Tunbosun, u dont have to be devastated. Just know that its not the end of the world. yea, i know u ve been looking up to getting called and if u re not called, just understand that God has a reason for everything. Ther could also be a possibility that they will still call u but Mobil didnt send u a mail. When people were talking about getting a mail and a text from Mobil regarding the Engineering position last month or so, i didnt get any mail or text from them and i tried to put it off my mind only for weeks later for me to get a mail (not even from Mobil) but from Dragnet for invitation to write the test. so all hope is not lost but even if u dont get called, Gods plans for u could be better. I applied too but havent gotten any mail for the scholarship test...so my dear, its well!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lolox56 View Post
    Has anybody among those who were sent mails to specify their intended programme of study been sent an invitation mail? Cos I'm still waiting for mine.
    @lolox56: I was among those that receive mails to specify my intended course of study,of which I replied promptly . But am yet to get this invite. Am also waiting.

@All: Does anyone knows if it Is it in batches?

Pls house, do anyone have an idea of what should be expected in the test

@Moi.... Just expect the normal Dragnet test... Verbal, numerical and abstract reasoning... Atleast that's what I think

+ Reply
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast