+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Topic: NNPC/ESSO (Mobil) International Postgraduate Scolarship

UCL

Re: NNPC/ESSO (Mobil) International Postgraduate Scolarship

The ID card means ur provisional letter of admission.I think once you are able to upload that,you should get a confirmation mail.
    &for transcript,I think it should be optional as stated

@UCL: thought admission letters come in pdf format which isn't among the list of accepted formats for the ID card upload.
    Well, thanks doe, I think I just have to convert my offer from pdf to JPG

Quote Originally Posted by king_fisher View Post
    Pls I wanna ask if I can scan A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ upload my admission letter cos I dnt have an I'd card? What shld I do pls?
    Bro stop sweating over nothing. Mobil-NNPC operate about 3 scholarships, the one for undergraduate and national postgraduate demands that you should already be a student in Nigeria while the one for international postgraduate only demands provisional admission. That site was designed to accommodate for the three scholarship schemes so those for the other two can send their ID cards but you for international, wetin u wan send? Abi dem dey give ID card before person start school? They know these things. Just try to send your transcript if you can. Even the transcript self, many schools in Nigeria don't release them to students and we all know these things. You admission letter will be demanded during the interview stage I think - not now.

i applied nd didn't upload ID or transcript; and I got comfirmation within an hour

Guys stop sweating over nothing. I applied with no ID card and transcript and my confirmation was even waiting for me before I clicked 'summit'. The site says to give 24 hours for confirmation after which you can contact a certain email address. So if you have not got a confirmation within the hour you don't have to apply three times, after all the deadline is 5th of July, be patient and don't do something that may jeopardize your application.

Also the email for sending the transcript: I sent my transcript to that [email protected] and got a postmaster message showing it was not delivered. I browsed through a thread from last year on the scholarship and saw somewhere it was said the email is actually [email protected] so I resent my transcript to both emails again and I have not got an error message so I am assuming they have got it. By the ways the transcript is optional anyway. From that same thread from last year I discovered many guys did no send transcript, ID card or even have provisional admission but were shortlisted to write the test. I think these details come during the interview stage.

Abeg ID card no be provisional letter! I think the site was designed to accommodate all three scholarship schemes and it is only logical for undergraduates and those already doing their postgrad in Nigeria to have ID cards. How person wey never start school abroad go get ID card? Or how can a graduate be claiming to use his undergrad ID card? Make una easy o before they carry your international application go put for national application because of your undergraduate ID card (joking sha).

Peace.

BJG
    Please does anyone know whether the Aptitude Test for this scholarship has been written already?
    Thanks

Till now,no cnfirmation,I tire oo

BJG
    @King fisher, thanks for d response. I blv God dey sha

ocj

pls can som1 post the link for the application. dis (http://mpn-essoscholarships.com) is showing a differnt page. tnx

BJG
    www.mpn-essoscholarships.com

@ocj: the application is closed,I think that is why the link is redirecting
    @BJG: the test has not been written yet. I think they might call for it any time soon

Who else got a mail from these guys? Got one to supply a missing data before wednesday.

[QUOTE=andressvillas;657496]Who else got a mail from these guys? Got one to supply a missing data before wednesday.[/QUOTE
    Expecting test invitation from them. I sense you omitted some data in the course of applying.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast