+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: MOBIL PRODUCING NIGERIA(MPN) ESSO INTERNATIONAL POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP AWARD

MOBIL PRODUCING NIGERIA(MPN) ESSO INTERNATIONAL POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP AWARD

I know this is a job forum and also where we can trash out certain issues related to corrupt employers and those that assist them in perpetrating their nefarious activities. I recently saw this INTERNATIONAL POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP ADVERT & OTHER SCHOLARSHIP ADVERTS about MOBIL PRODUCING NIGERIA so I decided to apply only to discover that this advert is an old stuff meant to give the public a false impression that MPN advertised for these scholarships when in actual situation, this advert was never displayed while it lasted.
    I don't care about whether I applied or not but what bothers me right now is the fact that MOBIL greatest revenue in Nigeria is from AKWA IBOM STATE soil and yet in MPN NIGERIA SCHOLARSHIP only 7% AKWA IBOMITES were shortlisted, while states like DELTA had 36%, EDO had 33% etc., and in ESSO NIGERIA SCHOLARSHIP (MPN), AKWA IBOMITES only 5% and again in ESSO INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP, only one AKWA IBOMITE out 10 persons shortlisted.
    Akwa Ibomites if you think in Nigeria of today, the patient dog still eats the fatest bone, then you are decieving yourselves. The earlier we rise up the better for us. Governor Akpabio must act fast and decide whether MOBIL still want to stay in our land or not, or we will do something about it ourselves afterall it is our land.
    I do not believe in sectionalism, Iam a Nigerian that believes in equity. Please don't commend if you do not have something positive to say about this. See the attached for the MPN SCHOLARSHIP LIST.

Re: MOBIL PRODUCING NIGERIA(MPN) ESSO INTERNATIONAL POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP AWA

Is it by quota abi merit? I bow for you oh...
    Grace upon grace...I'm favoured.

Re: MOBIL PRODUCING NIGERIA(MPN) ESSO INTERNATIONAL POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP AWARD

@bulusumutu, am beginning to think in the same line as you. MPN is trying to pretend the advert exist while it doesnt. I have been trying since Tues and still the same response. Already closed. But the ones on the attached list was carried out when ?

Re: MOBIL PRODUCING NIGERIA(MPN) ESSO INTERNATIONAL POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP AWARD

That is for last year i guess. Those were the successful scholars. I believe this year,s process will soon. Lets look for the way forward instead of complaining to no on in particular!!!!!!!!!!!!

@ bulusumutu, tot it were a MERIT award sscholarship;....

Re: MOBIL PRODUCING NIGERIA(MPN) ESSO INTERNATIONAL POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP AWA

Olumeks, you're right. I was once a beneficiary of their undergraduate scholarship and I know they award it on merit because i jacked my life out before the test and it paid off as i got it on national merit. I hope their site responds real soon.
    Grace upon grace...I'm favoured.

Pls, house i need your assistance if you know anybody who has collected the MOBIL PRODUCING NIGERIA(MPN) ESSO NATIONAL POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP AWARD for the last year shortlisted.

My name was shortlisted as number 18 and i have not received any information from Mobil, two days ago i visited Mobil house at Lekki to make clarification, unfortunately the security did not allow me to gain entrance only linked me up with someone on phone, but that person was telling me that the list is for those invited for the test.

However, i am quiet sure that we were more than 105 shortlisted candidates that wrote the test on that day,now when was the payment made? what was the means of contact the scholars?

Anybody with useful information will be highly appreciated....................

+ Reply