+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Topic: NNPC/ESSO International Postgraduate Scholarship 2013/2014

NNPC/ESSO International Postgraduate Scholarship 2013/2014

For those interested in the above-named scholarship, do visit the link below:

http://nnpceepnl.com.ng/index.aspx

It should be noted that the previous portal was mpn-essoscholarships.com. However by the look of things, NNPC and ESSO decided to separate this scholarship from the national ones.

Re: NNPC/ESSO International Postgraduate Scholarship 2013/2014

tanx dynamo. Bt i dnt knw hw 2 go abt de admission letter stuff within de stipulatd 2wks of de scholarship application. I got al oda tinz xcept dat alone. Pls any idea wat i shud do?

There are schools in the U.K that will give you admission within a week of application. Newcastle, Sheffield.
    You've got to be careful when indicating your source of funding though. You must give them the impression that source of funding is already secured or else there will be a delay in the application.

@naijaboylive: If we are to follow the trend in previous years, you don't need to have an offer of admission at the time. Some schools don't fill up their available spaces until August (and Mobil is aware of this). However, you will need to show you are at least in the process of getting this. this can be shown in any form like the status of your application, correspondence between the school and yourself with regards to your application or anything to show you are at least in the process of getting your admission letter. This has usually sufficed. Hopefully, it will still suffice this time around.

I have filled the form,but I can't find where I need to attach additional documents indicating a change in name.some of my documents bear my marital name and I have to show a proof according to the application instructions.How do I go about it.@dynamo1 I need your help.Thanks

@ugofyn: I will suggest you send them a mail on [email protected] to make this complaint. I am not acquainted with this new application mode (it is slightly different from previous years). If previous experience still holds though, they should reply your mail promptly.

the competition is high just 10 in the whole nation. what stops them from making the number to at least 50? they have the money!

pls someone should help out on hw i can obtain the international passport. the cost and any necesary info will b welcomd. tanx

Quote Originally Posted by peace2dworld View Post
    pls someone should help out on hw i can obtain the international passport. the cost and any necesary info will b welcomd. tanx
    Go to Immigration office at Ikoyi in lagos, evry shuld cost u 2ok

The NIS have offices at Alausa-off Awolowo way of opposite Shoprite.Another at Ikoyi. Whichever is closer to you, shud cost you btw 18-20k, the queue and process is usually stressful if you go there without an insider to help you.But you should get it in 2days with the right connect.

Ugofyn: that shouldnt be a problem if you have all your certificates bearing same name as what you applied with.If not then when you are shortlisted you can go to the test center with relevant documents. For me I dnt think the name change should cause any complications in your application

Hi friends, do I download my profile and give to my referee before inserting referees details and uploading the same profile. I am a little bit confused because I can not find where to insert referee details before downloading my profile. Please assist.

@theo_magic: I think you should try and read the 'How It Works' tab again. From what I can gather, there are two steps in the application process:
    1. The main application where you are required to provide Academic referee. You are to then submit your application.
    2. The verification step where you log in and enter your Referee details. This referee is not a academic referee and is the one that has to sign your application.
    I hope this clarifies some of your confusion.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast