Closed Topic + New Job/Topic
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Topic: Nnpc 2010 continuation commences

Re: Nnpc 2010 continuation commences

is so painful that when someone wants to work in Nigeria.the system will always frustrate them.i see no reason why calumny ,mudsliung, mundane and premordial sentiuments will be used against a hardwking and ever ready woman.i really vexed.am disappointed at the legislators.....i really dont knw what to say about this country.....if BOKO HARAM ADVERTISE...I THINK i wiill consider applying....all those foreign companies that the few legislators are supporting to bring this country down wiill soon DIE. AND I MEAN IT.....B4 I FORGET...jesus army THANKS

Quote Originally Posted by rugged geologist View Post
    is so painful that when someone wants to work in Nigeria.the system will always frustrate them.i see no reason why calumny ,mudsliung, mundane and premordial sentiuments will be used against a hardwking and ever ready woman.i really vexed.am disappointed at the legislators.....i really dont knw what to say about this country.....if BOKO HARAM ADVERTISE...I THINK i wiill consider applying....all those foreign companies that the few legislators are supporting to bring this country down wiill soon DIE. AND I MEAN IT.....B4 I FORGET...jesus army THANKS
    Well said mate! Nothing do us though. All the best!

i love the idea

Thanks a million Jesus Army. May His grace be with you and with all members of the house on our way to getting this job.

Streuby....... i say a big amen oooooo. JA........ Many thanks to you Jesus Army for keeping our hope alive about this much awaited nnpc 2nd stage of the recruitment exercise.

Good info....keep it going man
    be what you cant imagine to be!

[QUOTE=Adumamama;484117][QUOTE=@Jesus Army;tanx for ur wonderful contribution on thi forum.pls i stand to disagree wit u on the issue of trainee operator and the pIB thing.first the recruitment exercise prsently is not on the basis of the pib cos even if the bill is passed ,it wil take like another two years b4 the impact is feed on the syetem.presently ppmc alone need more than 400 operators within d sbu.there is a strong shortage operator to the point that some of us who are Fire men were asked to assume duty in some places as operator and like wise Enginners.for now GT IS GOING to be10/state, operators 10/state.for EH ,the number has reduced drastically frm 150 to 70.the exercise wil favour more operators while dat of gt will be70/30 with more sciences.elect ur letters tentatively from upper week.@jajamark , nnpc is not open to dat kid of fraud where 400 slot wil go to senators. i tel u most times ,nnpc dont honour such request.and if there do, such senator must be directly linked wit d gmd and experience hires most times is on recommendation frm management staff.happened during kukpolokun.the little i know.[/QUOTE]
    I DEY WAIT DIE. RHANK YOU FOR THIS TIMELY INFO

May God everybody, Amen.

Quote Originally Posted by rugged geologist View Post
    brother,dont loose hope over this nation. like i said, i do not in any way doubt or disparage the intelligence of jonathan.
    i am indeed amazed, to see the name of the minister, amongst those presently being screened.
    this is despite the fact that she wasnt nominated by her state governor and party,and she is having a rough battle with the IOCs and legislators.
    i see the hand of God in all these, and im confident to say that in the nearest future, we will get there.
    im informed that the process is presently ongoing:sources say madam wouldnt like the process to be dependent on her.
    despite the fact that she may likely come back, she supports the process without her presence.
    im in warri...im confident of the best

It is well! If working with NNPC is in one's destiny, it will never be taken away from one. It may delay but it will surely come to pass. Keep hope alive!

hope is d only thing dat make live.so let not tired out

@Jesus Army - Thanx alot. Your posts always give me more hope. Hmm... this waiting period, no be small matter oo!

BSF

Quote Originally Posted by Jesus Army View Post
    brother,dont loose hope over this nation. like i said, i do not in any way doubt or disparage the intelligence of jonathan.
    i am indeed amazed, to see the name of the minister, amongst those presently being screened.
    this is despite the fact that she wasnt nominated by her state governor and party,and she is having a rough battle with the IOCs and legislators.
    i see the hand of God in all these, and im confident to say that in the nearest future, we will get there.
    im informed that the process is presently ongoing:sources say madam wouldnt like the process to be dependent on her.
    despite the fact that she may likely come back, she supports the process without her presence.
    im in warri...im confident of the best

The name of the Minister on the list actually amazed me. It brought Jesus Army to my mind and I said God is working things in our favor!
    As a man Thinketh so is He! What are you THINKING Now!!!

Closed Topic
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast