Closed Topic + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Topic: Nnpc 2010 continuation commences

Re: Nnpc 2010 continuation commences

@Adumamama, i think jesus army is correct. the unpassed PIB bill will defintely trim down the number to be recruited. the PIB outcome is expected to integrate with the NNPC operations both in offshore, onshore and downstream activites in seamless transition. but if this is not the case the forcasted expansion and anticipated deployment cannot take place neccesitating a cut in the number of would be intakes. the cost of conducting recruitment and training of newbies is on the high side.goodluck to everybody

thanks man God bless you

Thanks for the Update Jesus Army!

@Jesus Army: Thanks for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by BSF View Post
    Jesus Army, thanks for the light. Do you think we(ALL FORUM MEMBERS WHO BELIEVE IN THIS CAUSE) can agree for an hour or two of prayers together at same time in our respective locations?
    wouldnt that be awesome?im in

Quote Originally Posted by ABC123 View Post
    Thanks a lot Jesus Army. God will surely help us in this country with or without the passage of petroleum industry bill. But our hope is that they will finaly pass the long awaited bill.
    strangely though, whether they pass it or not,the will of God must prevail...it is not predicated on some legislative document

Quote Originally Posted by tony21 View Post
    are they inviting trainee operators too?
    trainee operators and contract staffs are in the second batch.they have been mandated to commence and conclude.
    you would have your test soon

Quote Originally Posted by prof salvage View Post
    coolu coolu papa, coolu coolu mama,coolu coolu brother, coolu coolu desperation. i am not trying to be pessimistic but the bitter truth is that some people will actually relapse into coma if they dont make the actual list. i can read desperation and unilinear positivism from most of the post on NNPC thread. but in all sincerity it is ideal to hope for the best and prepare for the worst. you cant force GOD to do what he knows is not good for you. food for thought but none on the table. Goodluck to us all.
    very well said brethen..but you see there is a particular set of people, that God has specifically told, that He was taking them to the NNPC.
    it was this words that gave us confidence, despite the calamity of 2008.
    we are also certain that despite the cacophony and confusion in the process,what He said will be, will definitely be.
    for this group of people, dear prof. salvage, you cant expect anything less than desperate positivism,however, with a lot of peace and confidence.
    this confidence sometimes makes people, mistake us for being arrogant.
    i was in the warri refinery on friday,i saw my office...i saw my seat.

[QUOTE=Adumamama;484117][QUOTE=@Jesus Army;tanx for ur wonderful contribution on thi forum.pls i stand to disagree wit u on the issue of trainee operator and the pIB thing.first the recruitment exercise prsently is not on the basis of the pib cos even if the bill is passed ,it wil take like another two years b4 the impact is feed on the syetem.presently ppmc alone need more than 400 operators within d sbu.there is a strong shortage operator to the point that some of us who are Fire men were asked to assume duty in some places as operator and like wise Enginners.for now GT IS GOING to be10/state, operators 10/state.for EH ,the number has reduced drastically frm 150 to 70.the exercise wil favour more operators while dat of gt will be70/30 with more sciences.epect ur letters tentatively from upper week.@jajamark , nnpc is not open to dat kid of fraud where 400 slot wil go to senators. i tel u most times ,nnpc dont honour such request.and if there do, such senator must be directly linked wit d gmd and experience hires most times is on recommendation frm management staff.happened during kukpolokun.the little i know.[/QUOTE]
    adumamama,how u dey?i dont see our disagreement.you are right there on the field....the information i get in the office,is from the field.some people may not be giving accurate information to the authorities to effect appropraite change.we agree that there is a shortage of personnel, read my previous post.you may not agree on the impact of the bill, on the recruitment process, fine....but thats the information at this level.........you guys are already eating the goodies....im in warri for a month, where u dey?you owe me lunch.

[QUOTE=Jesus Army;484303]
    Quote Originally Posted by Adumamama View Post
    adumamama,how u dey?i dont see our disagreement.you are right there on the field....the information i get in the office,is from the field.some people may not be giving accurate information to the authorities to effect appropraite change.we agree that there is a shortage of personnel, read my previous post.you may not agree on the impact of the bill, on the recruitment process, fine....but thats the information at this level.........you guys are already eating the goodies....im in warri for a month, where u dey?you owe me lunch.
    @jesus army,am in kd.wil be in towers soon &i wil for sure buy ur lunch.@tony,sorry operators took their test same day &are waiting for interview.my brother jesus army why is nnpc going too secret abt des rcrtmnt?every thhng i understand is being done in lagos wit d consultant.god blss

Any show about the nnpc shortlist

[QUOTE=Adumamama;484312]
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus Army View Post

@jesus army,am in kd.wil be in towers soon &i wil for sure buy ur lunch.@tony,sorry operators took their test same day &are waiting for interview.my brother jesus army why is nnpc going too secret abt des rcrtmnt?every thhng i understand is being done in lagos wit d consultant.god blss
    my brother, at time like this,i hate being a nigerian.
    i believe every organization should have its peculiar way of recruitment, and maintain it.it becomes a tradition, over time.
    we complained when NNPC was doing it in house.
    now, they are using consultants, so that nobody knows anything, we are still complaining.
    we are admonished to PRAY FOR THOSE IN AUTHORITY,thats all we can do

God blesss bros

Closed Topic
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast