+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Topic: NLNG TRAINEE OPERATOR INTERVIEW UPDATE

Re: NLNG TRAINEE OPERATOR INTERVIEW UPDATE

@MOBILO Were they supposed to contact d unsuccessful? Was dsame done to d electrical officers? Wateva b d case, i know i'll scale tru wit God by my side. Do i hv a witness?
    A

A friend called me on Sunday from Lagos and told me so, i asked him if he has seen anybody that is successful, he said no. Knowing fully well that they just finished the interview, he also did the interview, he was in Panel 1, while i was in Panel 2, same day, same time. When i asked him if he received any message, he rebuked it and said may he never received such, i checked my mail virtually every minute to receive my congratulatory message but have not seen any from them. I am of the opinion that the list will soon be out knowing that they will soon be going for vacation and needs to tidy up things. Lets be prayerful and be hopeful, God is on our side, He will surely do it. One love, congrats to the successful electrical officers.
    L

Guy, I really wanna get something right. What was the tone of the call? Could it eva be the he was jus the only one contacted. Otherwise, is that you r speculating that or u really gathered that they'll go soon.

Sha, my electrical officer guy said they're thru wit the medicals which result will be out moro, after which they'll be flown bac. Omo see levels. I even hear say the chop chop for there na die. We'll keep waiting.

1luv!

@the patriot,
    Do u think i will be speculating,not me, what is my gain from that. Hope u av nt forgotten that i shall be called very soon from nlng. I was the first person to post what i heard abt the test format and the first that posted how my interview went. Pls, for everybody info i say what i hear. Just want to keep this thread alive, i could as well keep quite and dont say anything. Our salvation is nearer than when we first believe, something is telling me that they will soon call us for medicals. Lets keep believing God and be hopeful.
    L

@MOBILO I understand hw u feel about dis, just believe in God. Lets b +ve!
    A

pls when any person has an information on time try to include the web site or email add. of the company for easy access

hello pple,

there is somethin i want to get straight. Let ensure this process is smooth and clean. i thot it was the duty of the HR to sent a followup mail to unsuccessful pple rather keepin them in the dark. it shows incompetence and a sense of mago mago emanating from the organisation. i heard of this interview going on since the last interview i did. i had to call all who did the same interview for the post of hydrocarbon analyst which was for experience but no was called.

can anybody in the house with vital info about who and who is been called. was there anybody who has a one on one chat with Adedoyin. i also heard about the re-shuffle, it is truth.

please i need reponse, house!!!! this site is educative. is the next for more crushes about the issue.

one love!!!

@tompolo i am hapy wit ur post u c pple are no more discusin y som were not caled or even sent a mail if dey fail or pass.to me it is injustice on NLNG side bcos dey promise either fail or pass u get reply but dat is not d case. na wa 4dis nigeria o. ok o i know everybody has his/her own time so lets kip praying.

Frankly, to a very large extent, I observed a good level of transparancy in the test. Where I smell mix up is where my dear friends were complaining of not being contacted.

For the interview, my panel displayed their expertise in the course of the interview. One thing that comes to my mind is they are upholding integrity very well - if not for merit no one may have called me as I know no godfather. Before now, I've learnt to make it my watch-word as it pays more as a personal value.

I pray us to remain patriotic and uphold integrity. Sometimes, it's hard. God help us.

@mobilo, the question was constructive and not destructive. Sourcing for info is never easy. Thank u once again.

1luv!

Wetin man Go do @the patriot and the all the hopeful of Trainee Operators. God is on our side, for nlng the guys are trying as it stands, many of us dont av anybody to even mention our name there. Lets keep praying. one luv. No grudges to anybody. God bless us all.
    L

Just gathered that they wl be going on vacation from today at Lagos office, dont know what can still happen before the year runs to an end, now that they are going on vacation for the festive period, can we still expect anything now or early next year. Above all, lets keep trusting God for He never fails. Merry xmas in advance. one luv
    L

It is well i know God is with us

thepatriot

@thepatriot,You should try to understand what MUSTASHFA is saying.Afterall how can we discern that you don't have Godfather in NLNG?In issues like this just speak for urself not for a whole organization mixed with different characters.We still ask 'WHY DIDN'T NLNG KEEP THIER PROMISE OF GIVING FEEDBACK TO ALL PARTICIPANTS OF THE TEST?So if you have answers to this please tell us bcos it seems u know much about them.Those who did not recieve feedback what wrong did they commit?Is it that they did not provide a functional email,even after calling and sending emails requesting for a feedback?Some will say that not everyone will work in NLNG and that GOD'S time is the best.I am saying all these bcos of that single word you mentioned 'TRANSPARENCY'.Do you know that it means and involves alot?
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

+ Reply
Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast