+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Topic: NLNG TRAINEE OPERATOR INTERVIEW UPDATE

Re: NLNG TRAINEE OPERATOR INTERVIEW UPDATE

please guys let just keep it straight and simple (KISS) to avoid complication,
    are they calling or not?
    so far the've not started calling,
    when you are called just let the house know when, and how the letter looks like
    Capish
    there is no need to fear God started it He will Definitely see Us through
    Thanks.

House just one week 2 x-mas and result not yet out . How can one wait without been exhausted , as this wait game is totally exhausting .

I have a feeling they will invite successful people for medicals this week.I guess it will be the best xmas gift one can ever ask for!?Lets remain hopeful.
    In God i put my trust!

I hv d same feelin 2. Cos I spoke wit 1 of dea operators in PH & he told me dt it ws around ds same tym nlng recruitd them.He said succesful applicants wld b notified 4medicals b4 d yr runs out.Medicals wld b jan.I also gatherd dt d numba needed is 40.My success is sure, in JESUS name,amen!

4 am confident of dis very thing,dat E dat has begun a gud work in us would surely perfect it,houz let not ur heart b troubled or perturb,b of gud cheer 4 d victory is our's,lets not al argue ova dis or dat rada lets al join our faith in praya n pray 4 succes,xpect sometin soon.

A reward awaits all dat put their trust in God. When eva they decide 2 call, i will be among despite d number. 1 luv!
    A

Mng ppl,
    Lets be hopeful and expectant, God has not forgotten any of us, He will surely deliver to us that which that belongs to us. one luv. 40 ppl, na wa oh, thats is gud, am going in, NLNG here we come.
    Lets stop all argument and face our tomoro, our salvation is nearer that when we first believed. See you there. I shall be back to tell my own story of success mail i am going to receive soonest and of medicals. God bless all of us, faith calls those things that be not as though they were.
    L

I do not think things have changed after what I gathered from NLNG. From one of the guys that matter who I happen to reach thru a staff when I brought one of my documents when they doubted me cos i had an issue with them. He actually said they intend selecting fewer than 30 good ones.

I tell you, the age stuff is an issue. You just do not give them any room for doubt, especially, PANEL 1. It is now the turn of the recruitment Dept. to decide cos he said the panels have finished their exercise. I called the training manager who could not answer. I then dropped a mail to his box. It actually promised calling back tho I don't intend waiting 4 him. Jus wanna count days and repeat the call.n He is that free, friendly and okay.

Cyber closing. next. 1 luv!

I know one thing , God is with us

thepatriot

@thepatriot,I believe this is a forum where you will not come and say or post anything.This is a respected thread,the hottest so far.Wishing you guys success genuinely from my heart.You have a question and you seem to neglect it.House, Is self centeredness encourged here?I believe the answer is NO.
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

Ppl get leg oh,God help us o. Am not afraid either some know ppl in NLNG or not, the fact is that man can disappoint but God is so faithful that He can't deny HIMSELF. My fellow hopefuls who do not know anybody in NLNG, God will fight for us and we shall make the final list. God bless, HOPE DOES NOT MAKE ASHAME, KEEP TRUSTING AND BELIEVING. Merry xmas in advance, May this season brings great blessings to all of us and God smile on us all. LOTS OF LUV.
    L

maxweber

@MOBILO,you've being a good friend and an encouraging fellow in this forum.Some people think that just becos they have earthly godfathers they relegate Almighty GOD to the background.My guy GOD will see u through,u're somebody like anniwil in the Electrical thread.Keep praying and trust in Him.
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

@Maxweber,
    Ao u dey my broda and evry body? At times like this, only one thing counts, that is who u know, since i know the ruler of the Universe, no more wahala bcs man at his best can fail but Baba has never. Don't be disappointed if what you expecting has not come to pass, God is so faithful that He can't not fail, Lets us hold fast to Him and be known of HIM. IT IS WELL

2010, God is saying is going to be DOUBLE for every TROUBLE, the year promises to be a great year of double double, the key to enjoying it is knowing God. See ya at 2010.
    Testimony is on the way,never give keep on praying and believing. God cares
    L

+ Reply
Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast