+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Topic: NLNG TRAINEE OPERATOR INTERVIEW UPDATE

Re: NLNG TRAINEE OPERATOR INTERVIEW UPDATE

MOBILO Thanks 4 d info.
    A

just be thorough in ur prep, cover every area and be optimistic, we are going in. God helping us
    L

@MOBILO

Thanks man,What of questions about their company?Any?Yes or know? I beg,others wey don do their own make una brief us small nah.
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

I was of the opinion that people should share their experince pertaining to the questions they were asked in the interview (well,its not a bad idea any way).
    I did mine ystdy,and by God's grace i will be called for medical soon!But the truth is that I discovered in the course of my interview that all the questions where being asked from a booklet (can't guess the number of pages).
    What this means is that they have more than enough questions to ask us.
    I heared rumors of some peoples question,and behold,none was the same as the ones i was asked,nor was it similar to those of others before or after me.
    So the best thing is just to prepare ur self as much as possible and leave the rest to God.
    At a point i was reading topics on questions i heard from other people and ignoring those areas my mind had told me to read.But guess what,most of the questions i was asked were questions from things i read before and on researches i made on my own.
    So please,do not ignore what your mind is telling you to read for other peoples questions cos the booklet may just be half-way gone,meaning half of the booklet is still waiting for candidates who are yet to do theirs,like you.
    All the best.

@lollipop29

@lollipop29, If other invitees do as you did now,that means all can succeed.Okay,whereby everybody passes don't you think they can reserve others for future placement if they can't acommodate everybody now.What matters is life.That would be a welcomed development having hope for a future placement.My guy thanks for sharing ur xperience.But what do you think of those who were not sent any feedback?Any news about still contacting them?Does it mean the said 400 people were contacted at this stage?
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

@Maxweber,the truth may hurt really deep,but the fact remains that they cannot recruit everybody at once.
    But if i may recall,in 2004,they did this same recruitment excerce and recruited some people and sent them to UK for training.But the very next year when the guys sent to the UK came back,they called another set of people for employment from that same interview process and were also sent to UK.What i was made to understand is that they had a list (pool) of successful candidates after the interview,and they call in badges from the pool for employment.Although,they may eventually not call every body from the pool for employment cos they have a definite number of people they want and as soon as they get the numbers,THATS THE END.The Lord is our strength.What-will-be-will-be!

@lollipop29

@lollipop29, Yes o! By JAH'S Grace what must be must be.It is only for HIM to sustain us in this critical time of the end.Thanks once more.Infact,facts are getting clearer and clearer now.That means apart frm bias on the part of the interviewers every other thing depends on divine favor.For people like me who have nobody except the greatest personage in the whole universe JEHOVAH.I believe he will not fail me and anyone who 'completely' trusts in HIM.My guy, this is a good opportunity and GOD will never forsake us.@ Guys lets keep this interview updates lively.Remember, one of the qualities desired in this job is team work and good communication.Let's move together as one.May GOD answer our prayers.

Thank God 4 His Grace upon us, lets put our hope in Him for He alone has d final say! WE ARE THERE BY HIS GRACE!
    A

@maxweber

Na waa o!So other guys wey do the interview,una no want atleast yarn wetin una eye see 4 the place wey una do the interview?A be una dey worry?Make una no worry, everything go better.GOD dey ma people.I no want make this thread die o.So contribute oo!

Gud mng house,
    Was told that nlng has started calling the unsuccessful first, is there any person that have recieved any positive mail from them. God is our strenght. Merry Xmas in advance.Lets keep up the gud work and be hopeful, we shall all rejoice.
    L

@MOBILO,please i would like you to clarify the house.Do u mean that NLNG have started calling the unsuccessful candidates after the interview?Please how authoritative is your source? Have they started calling the successful ones for medicals?

how reliable is your information @mobilo, please try and clearify...
    ADEYEMO

Dear @mobilo, I salute ur effort. Yet, I wouldn't heartily subscribe to that info simply because they didn't do so with other positions with fewer number of interviewees. Besides, they have only one line of activities followed religiously. I gathered the panels r now reconciling their findings this week after which they'll recommend for the company. Good luck my fellow hopefuls.

1luv!

+ Reply
Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast