+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Topic: NLNG TRAINEE OPERATOR INTERVIEW UPDATE

maxweber

HE will gladden our hearts indeed! But we have to make his heart rejoice by adhering to his righteous standards.
    Some may say, why do we always refer to him? My guys HE is good to times indefinite. Hope we know his name? Let's take this "For from the sun's rising even to its setting my name will be great among the nations, and in every place 'sacrificial smoke' will be made to my name, even a clean gift; because my name will be great among the nations," Jehovah of armies has said. That name means that 'He will certainly become whatever is needed in other to fulfill his purposes."
    HE WILL NEVER FAIL.
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

Re: NLNG TRAINEE OPERATOR INTERVIEW UPDATE

Today is spent again, the waiting continues. Pls, if you can lay your hands on something, engage yourself before NLNG saps all your energy upon waiting, that's reminds me one of the hardest thing to do is to wait endlessly for something or somebody. May God look on all of these and grant us all success. PPl, gud nyt. One love.
    L

Hy houz,let us not loose hope n patience at d appointd tym d list wil b releasd,but one tin i know 4 sure d list is ready n stil dnt know y dy keepin it n @dexter,mobolo,max a big thump up 2 u guys 4 kipin dis forum alive.

am seriously waiting for result of the interview depending on GOD OOOOOOO

thank god for anoda day to xpect a miracle,i believe he'll make everything good in HIS time, cheersssssssssssss.

Mng ppl,
    Thank God for anoda day. We shall all be glad and rejoice in it. Relax, He is in control.
    L

To walk in the blessings of God you must have faith. Therefore, it is important that we hold on to our faith and not let it slip away from us.
    L

at the interview i was told to expect a reply before the end of next quater.who knws may be it wil take that long after over a year we are stl waiting for nnpc.well God who understand every from the back to front is stil in control.
    Jst ma candid opinion

When somebody posted that the list will be out last week and said 28 ppl wl be on the list, i thought that the person's info is so authentic and it raised all our hopes, lo and behold it was not to be. One thing i know and i must say is this, i have told God that anybody that is supposed to be on the list and he's not there must be there before the final list is released. May be you are the one that ought to be there. God is up to something, all things work together for good to them that love God and are called according to His purpose. Relax, God has you in mind.Wait for it, it will surely come.
    L

Relax guys, it does not matter how long they keep delaying d list, d koko is dat wat will be will be!
    A

One thing i know is that it is well . do you know that i have base my plan 4 2010 on L .N .G . and i know that Blessed is he that wait on the LORD . House is it advisable to call them ? Please i need reply .

@osarieme,
    You can go ahead and call them if you have their number, it is advisable base on the stuff we read about follow up in job search, no harm in trying, pls do and give us latest from the source. Good luck to all. C ya later.
    L

It's anoda day again. It's midweek, pls guys as are waiting for NLNG let us also try other places with our CVs, there are jobs opening on the home page, even Bible says, Disperse your seeds in the morning, don't withhold your hands in the evening for you do not know which will prosper. Let's keep ourselves busy with other things. It is certain NLNG will surely come, it's like a vision. Peace.
    L

+ Reply
Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast