+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Topic: NLNG TRAINEE OPERATOR INTERVIEW UPDATE

Re: NLNG TRAINEE OPERATOR INTERVIEW UPDATE

Ppl,
    Wia is evrybody since morning, i hope we have not lost hope, though 'hope defer makes heart sick' but we have got to be like Abraham " who against hope believed in hope". We are in need of patience so that we may enjoy the promise. Gud nyt to all.
    L

Mobilo, we ar much around, more than u can eva imagine. One gud tin i've come to notice in dis thread is dat, we all bear dsame name "HOPE"
    A

Dont give up...Dont give up...dont give up...we will get there!!!

maxweber

Never easy to keep in expectation of something. The wise man Solomon once was inspired to write "Expectation postponed is making the heart sick, but the thing desired is a tree of live when it does come". We should all desire when 'all' will be favored by GOD especially with a 'Real life' ( everlasting life ).
    God can always do it.
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

Trust Him with Your Dreams

It's good to be passionate about your dreams, but did you know a dream can become an idol? If that's all you think about and you're not going to be happy unless it happens your way, that's out of balance. The fact is, sometimes you have to put that dream on the altar.

Are you frustrated because you're trying to force things to happen on your timetable? Sometimes we hold on to things so tightly, but actually, when we let them go, that's when God can bring them to pass. If you'll release that frustration and not let it become the center of your attention, but instead use that same time and energy to thank God that He's directing your steps, you open the door for God to give you the desires of your heart.

We have to remember, God already knows what we want and what we are in need of. He's the One who put those desires in us. We shouldn't be consumed by trying to make things happen. Instead, a greater act of faith is to be happy right where you are; to stay open and trust God because He has good plans in store for your future
    L

just passing....................................

maxweber

@MOBILO, a food for thought expression/statement. Thanks man.
    God actually wants the best for everybody but this world lying in the power of the wicked one( satan the devil ) sometimes makes our expectations not to work out. But our loving heavenly father has promised that through his messianic kingdom everything would be right in his own due time. Think about the meaning of our lord's prayer. Sincerely praying to GOD to direct our steps would certainly help us to find the right way to worship GOD. "Go in through the narrow gate; because broad and spacious is the road leading off into destruction, and many are the ones going in through it; whereas narrow is the gate and cramped the road leading off into life, and few are the ones finding it." GOD can open our eyes to see that road if we prepare our hearts for that.
    Never lose hope my people....
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

@Mobilo, Maxweber, I only pray that you people will remain glued to God like this after getting the NLNG job cus from my experience, people drift away from God when in comfort. One luv. The waiting continues.

Let us all hope,it is going to be fine.
    I salute you my fellow comrades in hope,let us tarry for that joy awaits us all.

pls,dnt ask me to confirm cause i wnt be able to.i heard letters will be sent anytime as from the 1st of february becos d training starts in d 3rdweek.am nt one of those that likes creating tension in the house.this is jst what i heard if sme1else could validate dis info even i d poster wld appreciate it.thanks as we wait my hope is with Allah.
    Jst ma candid opinion

@VOLTRON thanks 4 d info. Dis whole suspense will come to an end someday.
    A

Thanks for the info Voltron. You need not be scared. Anyway way lets see what this month will unfold for all NLNG Operators hopeful. One luv. The waiting continues.................

Quote Originally Posted by bidey
    @Mobilo, Maxweber, I only pray that you people will remain glued to God like this after getting the NLNG job cus from my experience, people drift away from God when in comfort. One luv. The waiting continues.
    Gud mng ppl,
    Somebody last week was given us advice not to forget God when we get to NLNG, my dear, may i tell you that NLNG can never affect my walk with God,I have been serving God before this time, can not allow this to affect that. I can not forget my source because of a little success else i will block the bigger ones He's going to do. Anything God does for us He's looking out if we will be faithful and not forget Him. Another week has begun again, wish everybody best of luck.
    L

+ Reply
Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast