+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Topic: NLNG TRAINEE OPERATOR INTERVIEW UPDATE

Re: NLNG TRAINEE OPERATOR INTERVIEW UPDATE

Still waiting! Dis one don pass suspense o!
    A

Na wa NLNG wan kill somebody,i have been under serious pressure since morning i don't believe thursday is real,anyday it comes all well and good.But the pressure on me since morning has bee enormous hope i won't die before the names are released.Well still waiting.A friend who did the electrical officer's medicals said their induction is on the 31st jan,since we should be resuming together then what is wrong with trainee operator

haha na wah o! suspense well Thursday has gone lets see Friday.. wishing you all including myself the best.
    peace Broo.

I had to pipe low for some reasons. Of course, I wouldn't want to be a party to killing the spirit.

Guys, in the thinking of Abraham Lincoln, some people are born crying, some live complaining while some die frustrated, simply because they never learnt to swallow the bitter pills of life with a cup of patience. I think patience saves us from so many tensions.

In the course of this thread, I learnt this: hope for the best n prepare for the worst. Rem, hope is a function of time n it is said that only the patient dog eats the fattest bone. Fellow hopefuls, I use there lines to keep my head. Otherwise, man fit quench b4 the list is finally released.

Good luck guys. I'll rem you all when I finally make. Atleast I can still wish myself the best. He laughs.

Mng Every1,
    Earlier i have posted that we all are in need of patience after we have done the will of God that we may receive the promise, pls WALECARES and others in the same shoe, dont kill yourself before the news is shared, dont give urself over to worry and anxiety. There are things in life you can not help but just hope for the best having done the right thing. Take ur minds off it and hope for the best. Dont worry ppl, everything gonna be alright. Peace out.
    L

maxweber

Yeah, thepatriot thanks for that. I'm very happy you made a comment like that. I believe everyone must have learnt something from this thread. God is the greatest time keeper and he will surely do things in his own due time. We should never boast in any other thing except in our knowledge of GOD which is the greatest previledge ever.
    For me, this thread will ever be remembered by all. Let's keep the flag flying. But rem GOD can also assist us in coping with anxieties. He certainly cares. Thanks.
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

hopes alive!!!! that's our motto here, God will surely see us through. @maxweber, dexterg and mobilo, u guys have been a great encouragement.

Hello House,
    I must commend you guys for your spririt,patience and courage displayed in receiving the NLNG appointment [email protected],Dexter G,thepatriot- U guys are wonderful. It is not easy to HOPE.
    @charly20 when i read ur post about Thursday issue, I pray it wouldn't cause heart attack for people if it doesn't materialize and I only hope it has not. Thanks for the info but next time lets be double sure that our info is real.@house lets keep the spirit alive but watch your heart pumping dn't let it burst before the list is finally released. One luv.

Thanks man @ bidey and every1. Wishing all a glorious week.the waiting continues......
    L

For some the wait is endless. Whatever you're waiting on doesn't really matter. The human condition lends itself to our growing more impatient as time passes.

That impatience causes us to go before God, get in the way of God, or even miss God. Mistakes are made, promises are broken, and dreams dashed. You find yourself fighting to find the faith while living through the Not Yet. Living through the Not Yet gives us the opportunity to grow closer to God, and provides us a powerful testimony to share with others who may be going through a similar faith struggle. It is well people.
    L

Welcome back to our road to success. D longer it takes, d more our success is assured. Stay glued to ur mail!
    A

maxweber

@MOBILO, Yes o! "...a powerful testimony to share with others who may be going through a similar faith struggle" Thanks man.
    Infact, the greastest timekeeper is patient so we have to be patient too. But his patience is for the benfit of all becos he does not desire any to be destroyed but desires all to attain to repentance. Pray for GOD'S sprit to direct you. Never be anxious over anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication along with thanksgiving let ur petitions be made known to GOD and the peace of GOD that excels all thought will guard ur hearts and your mental powers by means of Christ Jesus. Think about that...
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

Thanks Maxweber.
    God will gladden all our hearts. God is good
    L

+ Reply
Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast