+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: Nigerian graduate, is this protest/showdown strategy workable?

Re: Nigerian graduate, is this protest/showdown strategy workable?

Am in! Where do we start from?

Good initiative,am IN. I WANT EQUAL RIGHT $ JUSTICE 4 ALL!

we are not talking about been violence..., just to tell our government that we are tired of their fake promises, we are graduate 4 God sake, we cant be treated like fools, afterall we have rights under the constitution...
    if nigeria as a country has the power to be paying militant some basic allowance per month, then what stop them from paying graduate.
    A

Guys take it easy.....

EMERGENCY,quite thoughtful of you to start this thread,peaceful negotiation is key, OJUMOAYO,please cut-out the explosives and dirty violent stuffs,i ll not be part of that.

Why sit we here till we die?.Lets all move to Abuja and make our demand known to those who loot our treasuries.

I'm ready oh! I'm in abuja oh! When are moving? Is a very gud move/idea.

I'm in. Enough is enough. Those looters are not brilliant than us and the same set of degrees that they have that we have too. So why are we suffering and dey are enjoying the same resources that belong to us all. Let us make them realize we're not dull, we're graduate for God's sake. It's all our fight Graduate. I'm totally in.

bt seriously this fustration is so much i guess our last straw was broken when 2011 politicians gave us empty cake pans. Our last option for a negotiation deal is to be paid monthly until we get hooked wit a job. Bt communication for updates is the master tool for a successful outing. Blocking main road networks to bring attention before we match to meet Mr. President.

My brothers and country youth, I can’t but accept the statement the statement that being unemployed is the most devastating and frustrating thing that can happen to a vibrant youth in any nation.
    I feel your pains every day because I am also currently unemployed. I am a graduate of chemical engineering with an award as the best chemical engineering student of my section. So when I tell you that, I know what you are passing through I really know.
    In contribution to the statement of violence that was proposed by some of us, I can truly say I feel your pains and frustration because I am also currently one of you. But violence from the beginning has never achieved anything or solved any problem, it has only postponed problems.
    I am in the view, that we still need to give this administration a chance to prove themselves because change is not automatic but a gradual process. I am not the spoke man of the president, but I think He is not doing badly.
    As we all know, the president when he was preparing the budget allocated some huge sum of money to tackle unemployment, so I will suggest that we should wait and see how that budget is implemented.
    For my brother that suggested that we should use our knowledge as engineers and scientist to make weapon to disrupt the peace of the nation, I also feel your pains, because an idle mind is the devil’s workshop. In regard to that I will propose that we should use our knowledge for something profitable, constructive, productive and something that can benefit ourselves, family and nation.
    I will propose that we can stir up this group and if possible divide ourselves into smaller research group and as a group if we have realise something tangible we can seek aide from the government.
    In conclusion I still hold to the opinion that this administration deserve a chance and that true employment is not given by a president or His associate selecting a 100 or fifty, but by creating avenue for investment and production.

that day jonathan and his cabinet must collect all our CVs and offer automatic employment he is capable no violence no going back!!!

all interested participants shld hook up wit this address and add so that we wld kn our numbers and get directives from there, Naija Youths Quest | Facebook

am in and leaving well in lag, but i advise that the peaceful protest in abuja shld follow with one in lag simultaneously

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12