+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Nigerian graduate, is this protest/showdown strategy workable?

Nigerian graduate, is this protest/showdown strategy workable?

Now when we are almost a million in size, we will invade d luxury of Aso villa with tv stations, the press,CNN,FOX,SKY,VOA,ALJAZEERA where Jonathan, Sambo and all the federal executive council reside chanting and raining curses peacefully on them till they come out to address us, then we order them to come to eagle square while we march along, getting there we will all gather our CVs according to our state of residence each in a pack,then jonathan randomly selects,100each from each state in d pack then sambo too selects 50each, then each minister nd special advisers selects 100CVs only from d states they hail, All those selected CVs will be offered automatic employments, WE MUST WAIT TO SEE THAT THEIR LETTERS ARE SIGNED, SEALED BY THE PRESIDENT HIMSELF B4 OUR DEPARTURE,his signature is powerful it can fix u in harliburton or CBN.,then we invade d federal house the senate president, d speaker and their deputies will feel d heat too, mind u we may spend weeks to acheive this!we can sleep on d streets of Aso villa It is well tarred. constructive suggestion are welcome. Thank u.

Re: Nigerian graduate, is this protest/showdown strategy workable?

I am in there, anything 4 the good of all of us. Lagos tell ur people where to meet. As 4 me I am in Abuja already, if there is anybody in Abuja let me know let start this, once and 4 all. My people are already tired of me and my situation. I have no friend any longer and this is becoming unbearable. Guy let us do our best here, it takes courage and determination to get what U want. Abuja people if U are in there let me know, I think Wuse should be a meeting point. Please I need reply, before I send my mail address and we continue, I believe the earlier the better. I am tired, our leaders have spoilt this God blessed country 4 us and I think it is high time we protest. I am tired of writing fruitless test. traveling up and down and taking useless risks, wasting my people's money all in the name of test. If U are in there, please reply. Let us take the bull by the horn, how long will this continue? Abuja residents I need ur reply abeg

There is more than enough money in this country but this 'SLOT' thing has ruined this country. The brains that have seen hell and want to change things up there are rarely hired but the connected and heavily blessed are. Even eventually when they are hired the 'connected' environment influences the state of mind. Some stay abroad as long as they like but just come back to dance into their 'Dream JOB' via connection. Politicians are looting a lot in this country while graduates just sit at home all day. Let's make a database of mail addresses ..invite thousands, Network everyone in there and strategize..the most important thing is co ordination. Just a suggestion.

i cant wait, even if it takes sleeping on the streets of abuja: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

Broda,in joblessness,am in calabar,i feel yr pulse,hw can a graduate be begging for food frm a politicians.this rubish has to stop.i ve been waiting for this moment.pls am ready for such action.

we graduate from the niger delta axis are ready, just blow the whistle, how can the government pay militant monthly and nothing for graduate, we can still be violent to the nation if we dont get wat is truly ours, look at those criminals looting this country dry and they r saying no job for us, they should be ready for a showdown. BLOOD DEY HOT!

we graduates are just dulling ourselves, some of us are chemical engineer , mining engineer, processing engineer, petroleum engineer e.t.c, we can produce explosive at a very cheap cost, by the time we show them what we are capable of, it wont take them long before they find solutions to our problem. just imagine how much government is paying militants that does not even know how to spell there names....just imagine..
    NIGERIA GRADUATE WISE UP !!!!!
    ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!!
    A

This move is quite interesting. For the first time Nigerian graduates are becoming so perturbed about their predicament. I am in

me too, but we need a leader to coordinate the movement.

I think we ve finally come 2 terms wit d fact dt we can no longer fold our hands n watch our dreams die slowly. Each day, we awake wit a hope dt things would change only 2 go to bed with faild xpectations. Arise! O compatroits, Naija Graduates call, obey. We ve prayd, its time 2 act! Don't b left out!

Again, We must narrow down our aims. Steady power suppy, If we have it, I tell you most people would want to do their own thing. PIB is another thing we must struggle for. A lot of companies projects execution is dependent on that.
    One luv

This a good initiative..as long as its a peaceful protest, but pls those dat are talking about violence, bombs and people dying shld stop saying dat sh*t here, b4 u jeopardize d whole thin and get security guys 2 start monitoring dis site and ur lives.
    @Emergency: slow down guy, ur making it sound so "nollywoodish", by sayin all dis u'll give ur CV 2 so and so, dats nt wat u shld b sayin now.
    wat dis needs is support 1st via facebook or other netwrks, then d rest will follow.
    Naija grads..as much as I cant participate, but I still concur in sayin "enough is enough".
    We no go carry last.

can you imagine, the calibre of graduates with heavy post graduate degrees and professional certifications, doing the job of legislative assiatants, for senators and house members?.....you wonder, whether its even worth it to get a job.they pay them better.....

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast