+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: Nigeria graduate let us come out enmass this month 2 protest d huge unemplyment rate & against 'this

Nigeria graduate let us come out enmass this month 2 protest d huge unemplyment rate & against 'this

Nigeria graduate let us come out enmass this month 2 protest d huge unemplyment rate & against 'this who know who in nigerian' b4 any1 culd get a job in this country of our's.the youths in tunisia started their protest bcos of dis same unemplyment & their's wz jst 40% high while our's is 70% high.God am tired!!!!!!!

Re: Nigeria graduate let us come out enmass this month 2 protest d huge unemplyment rate & against '

brother accept my sympathy, cos what u are planning to do will never work out in this our blessed country....
    just keep believing God that someday your dream job will come ur way....
    meanwhile kp hope alive that Nigeria will get better soonest....
    one love y'all

Re: Nigeria graduate let us come out enmass this month 2 protest d huge unemplyment rate & against '

Y do i keep hearing this 4rm a few pple.if we keep praying 2 God 4 a betta country,is it God dat wil come down 4rm his Divine Throne 2 save Nigeria,of course not.He wil use pple lik u & me 2 bring dat change.please look @ Egypt & tunisia aint they(the YOUTH) bringin d change now.wot they ar through is'nt diffrent 4rm our's(Nigeria).we rili nid 2 protest in lagos,abuja,portharcourt & kaduna 4 dayz.after dat let me see if the changes we only use our 2 talk about wunt come 2 reality

i support u , but before any thing , i think we have to form a union.
    and somebody had brought the idea of unionism be4 . the best is for all of
    us to come together to form a union through the support of some
    activists and NGOs; this will strategically legalize our protest, an our
    voice we be heard in high places.

as you said lagos abuja & Port/h , without a strong Network
    which can only be created by unionism; we can not achieve that
    . i think this is the time we need to come together to have
    one voice.

coming together to form a union is not for us mainly; but
    for our brothers, sisters and children that are coming behand
    us. this is the hard time.

Ojesco,I am solidly behind you,you are one of the living graduates in this country that,has sense of belonging,there is an adage that say,' the inability to speak is the root of all ill-luck'.We need to fight for our future by ourself,God will not come down frm heaven to fight the battle for us. Look,I can single handedly lead Abuja Zone provided other enlighted graduates will follow suit.The union,we need to form is association union of unemployed graduates in Nigeria ( A.U.U.G.N),I stand to be corrected.
    You are all bless.

i'm ready the hardship is 2much.u c

My bro, i believe in action, our youth in side are mobleing for action very soon.

i'm in full support of dis, I'm also suggesting it be held in ABJ, block all d road leading to three arm zone, neatly dressed if possible in suit or corporate wear. 28/03/11 will not be a bad date.

Its high time we protest nd take up this revolution cos dis hardship is too much, its only in nigeria dat govt parastatals nd ministry sell employment form 2 graduates who can hardly feed themselves nd take them thru rigorous exercise at d end dere wil be nuthn 2 show 4 it i urge all nigeria graduates 2 out dis month nd lets take up ds revolution not 4 ourselves alone but 4 d unborn generation

supported. how do we organise one in lagos. VI and marina would be the prime locations.

Place an advert inviting all unemployed graduates to meet tru posters, banners or any other means possible, seek for the support of NGOs, Labour etc or anyother persons or body willing to support and sponsor this movement.
    I

+ Reply
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast