+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Topic: Nigeria graduate let us come out enmass this month 2 protest d huge unemplyment rate & against 'this

Re: Nigeria graduate let us come out enmass this month 2 protest d huge unemplyment rate & against '

Quote Originally Posted by eugene okundaye
    @ evry unemployed youth, i empathise wit u.....but i really wnt 2 understand ur protest....u want to protest dat u r unemployed? pls who's fault is it?did d government pay ur way 4m nursery sch til u graduated n now all of a sudden u wnt to protest based on wat.......pls let us be reasonable... forming a union of unemployed youths and maybe hav a chairman of unemployed youths...d other day i head of a president of unemployed youth.....out of all the post 2 hold its dat he can function in..just imagine...is dat an added experience? pls go n spend ur time n find sometthing 2 do....cos he dat is faithful in little wil b faithful in much..ihav my testimony 2 back dis and stop concentrating lookin at urselfs as unprivileged.....God bless evry unemployed youth
    u re talking trash.do u knw that in everytin u benefit in life,some pple piad a price for it in one way or another?life is full of sacrifices,u have 2 sacrifice something to get something.even in america u see today,pple sacrifice even their lives 2 make it a state for both the blacks & white and to make it a state even a lame,deaf,dumb or anything can live in happiness.nigerians are so afraid of taking their future in their hands for the fear of death or anything.i rather die honourably fighting for my right than 2 die in penury & injustice and unfair treatment 4rm this govt.if not for myself,but for my generations unborn.nigeria must be a great nation by any means

Re: Nigeria graduate let us come out enmass this month 2 protest d huge unemplyment rate & against '

those unemployed nigerians irrespective of d language u speak residing in abuja,lagos,kano,PH & kaduna let us carry out a simultaneous protest on the same day of this month of march & invite d media house 2 be present.as 4 channels TV their office is in wuse,zone 4,abuja.remember we ar nt protestin jst unemployment but tribalism,d 'who know who' syndrome in Nigerian.Nigerian Youths who sayz d good of Nigerian belong 2 few only.Enough is Enough.God bless our protest & movement in demand 4 a better 2moro.am suggesting 28th march,2011 for protest

i luv it bros my line is 08038752618

@sodolink,u need nt say anytin on dis topic as dis topic is meant 2 agitate d mind of d agrived Nigerian youth dat somtin cant plan his future bcos of NO job,even if he/her is workin they get peanut as monthly salary 4rm wicked private emloyers of cheap labour. tell me wot den becomes d function of govt if nt 2 provide to d needs of itz citizen who has entrust her authority 2 d govt 2 provide & protect against external force.Nigerian govt sell oil everyday in billion of dollars,but a few loot it & send their children abroad for masters,BSc.tell 1 rich Nigerian 2day made money doing BIZ 4rm d scratch if he/she was once govt or bcos they ar in authority of govt which we d citizen allow.d oil revenue culd av been used revamp d ajaokuta steel which i learnt will creat up 2 1million job.there is evry reason 2 remind d govt of their responsibility 2 her citizen.God bless Nigerian

Guys we dont av to wait till we av conection b4 aving revolution we can connect tru dis social network and we can do somethig. Egypt and Libya didnot start in a day
    I will get 'THERE'

How about granting loans to those who have smart biz idea, so that they can create opportunities for the younger coming graduates.

How about sponsoring professional trainings for graduates to acquire skills at international level which will increase their technical know how that will result in building more private industries(employment opportunities). This is China's secret that resulted in the tremendous improvement in their economy

How about making laws and policies in this country that will provide job securities for the employed so that employers will no longer treat employees as dirt.

How about privatizing the power sector, oil and gas sector etc which will grant license to investors to open more power stations, refineries etc that will result in creating more employment opportunities and increase power supply since 11yrs of PDP in office spending close to $10 billion they could not achieve this aim. They only managed to build 20.000mega watts whereas Brazil built 120.000 mega watts in 3yrs and south Africa built 50,000 with just $5 billion dollars in 4 yrs(Check presidents page at facebook).

How about making job application in this country free, so that the issue of recharge pin from NAVY, Military, NDLEA etc will be a thing of the past and people who cannot afford to pay for these scratch cards can apply as well.

How about a little help maybe a monthly stipend which will help the unemployed graduates in their quest for jobs.

A barrel of crude is around $120 dollars and Nigeria sells millions every day. The legislature alone 20% of Nigeria's budget(Ask me how they have contributed in developing Nigeria).

OBJ and co after devouring the resources of this country still have the impetus to demand N2 billion annual allowance and other ridiculous proposals.

Every year close to 95,000 graduates are produced annually in this country(what is their fate? ie those who are not well connected)

I can go on and on.

Now those of you who still think we should wait for Baba God to come down from heaven and solve our problems for us. This is the solution(ordained by God) right before you, support it, join other youths to solve this problem, believe me you will be glad that u have achieved something tremendous in your life .

Others who have benefited form this our long suffering(senator's pikin, highly connected etc). Tell daddy or mummy to change their ways and help to reverse the problems of this country or else face the wrath of Baba in heaven from the youths(ask Tunisia and Egypt)
    I

Am happy that Nigerian youths have now realized what we are going through in the hands of our corrupt leaders. Am in total support of the protest. After reading through the posts, the words of Major Emmanuel Ifeajuna came fresh in my mind, "If you are ready to lead others would follow." Many Nigerians frustrated by the injustice will surely join us when we start.
    Best of luck to all of us. we can change the system.

+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123