+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Topic: Nigeria graduate let us come out enmass this month 2 protest d huge unemplyment rate & against 'this

Re: Nigeria graduate let us come out enmass this month 2 protest d huge unemplyment rate & against '

HI 9JA GRADUATE PLS LET HAVE 1 VOICE IF SOMEBODY PLANS 2 PROTEST AGAINST THIS STUPID UNEMPLOYMENT IN DIS COUNTRY, LET PLAN IT, IT WILL SURELY WORK. IM READY 4 ANY DANGER IF U ER AFRAID OF DEATH REMEMBER 1 DAY U MUST DIE. SO MY GUY IM IN LAGOS LET CONTACT 1 ANOTHER 4 PROPER PLANING. GOD BLES U ALL. MY NO IS 08021097675.

Re: Nigeria graduate let us come out enmass this month 2 protest d huge unemplyment rate & against '

I'm in support guys. But lets be orderly abt it. Can we have a new group page for the course in addition to the fantastic ideas raised by fellow bloggers. One course, one goal. We shall succeed too.

We dat are residing in lagos lets meet nextweek 2 strategise nd kick off d campaign by going 2 media houses once we start definitately other state will join we dnt really need multitude 2 kick off d campaign in my area today only 15 women protested over none availability of light for d past 2 wks nd it work out at least phcn brought light since afternoon one luv

guys this is a welcoming idea. i am 100% in support and ready for action. please lets decide on how to meet and strategies on how to carry out revolution

we really have to take this step..... am in [email protected]

Abuja are we good to go? This whole stuff is becoming crazy,young youths roaming about the streets achieving nothing rather than insultsfrom peolple. The rich keep getting rich and vice versa. That of Lagos pllllllssss U people shud stat off campaign @ least lets used this election to hold them on the neck and say, if they are not commited to the youths, nobody will come out and vote. That of Abuja I will try and cordinate it. contact me with [email protected]. The problem is that of Port and KD

Sorry my mail is [email protected] or phone no is 07056000028

guy,lets join hands i ve done sum interview witout names,i ve borrowd moni 2go and wrte apt test. All dis coy ve dai own people 2work.i bleve its tym we agitate vehemently 4 our rites. At 28yrs, a grad cn boast of 50,000. Nobody wnts 2 mari bcos of problm,d gals of diginity r now prostitute to them. Its tym we strike out 4 d future of 2moro.

@ evry unemployed youth, i empathise wit u.....but i really wnt 2 understand ur protest....u want to protest dat u r unemployed? pls who's fault is it?did d government pay ur way 4m nursery sch til u graduated n now all of a sudden u wnt to protest based on wat.......pls let us be reasonable... forming a union of unemployed youths and maybe hav a chairman of unemployed youths...d other day i head of a president of unemployed youth.....out of all the post 2 hold its dat he can function in..just imagine...is dat an added experience? pls go n spend ur time n find sometthing 2 do....cos he dat is faithful in little wil b faithful in much..ihav my testimony 2 back dis and stop concentrating lookin at urselfs as unprivileged.....God bless evry unemployed youth

I think the protest is due for now,someone must start the change.Fear wont take us anywhere,we have to fight to finish for our future.I'm fully in support of it .

I want to be part of this. I will organise our and cordinate our graduate in Kano please let me know of the exact date for the protest. Here is ma gsm: 08060302982. If u r frm kn then contact me nd let's get to action

@ Eugene Okundaye,u sound as if u are alien, what are we talking abt here? We are talking abt partiality,injustice 2 youth frm govt., misplace of priority,callous to youths in generally,careless attitude for their well-being,if u don't know,govt. has role to play interm of employing qualify youths,if they do not want vices or criminals,look if u fear u will die,if u don't fear u will die,so is better u fear nothing and fight 4 generation yet unborn,and brighter future,we are fed up of empty promises.I prefered to die hero my guys! Other countries are human beings like Nigerian.
    You are all bless.

OMG!!!! how can someone ever think of being the president of unemployed graduates of Nigeria. while the protest u guys want to do could be a welcomed idea, i think forming a union is very unreasonable. or do u want to remain in that condition permanently? but lets not forget that even after the Tunisian and Egyptian protests, things have not gotten any better for them.
    always remember that the jobs u are clamoring for, someone created them. u too can create jobs.

anyway, it will be interesting to see such a protest in Nigeria esp with the upcoming elections

+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast