+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 35 of 45 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Topic: NDDC Post Graduate Foreign Scholarship Program 2011

Re: NDDC Post Graduate Foreign Scholarship Program 2011

This is the day whichthe LORD hath made; let us rejoice and be glad in it”…Psalms 118:24…

My Co-Scholars,

As the text and email messages trickle in…

For those that havereceived notifications…“Rejoice, and be exceedingglad”…Matthew 5:12a

For those who are yet to receivenotifications...“Rejoice with them that do rejoice”…Romans 12:15a…

For those who are yet to receive notifications but…against all hope like Abraham in hope still believe…andare fully persuaded that GOD is able to perform what HE had promised (Romans4:18, 21), Hear Ye the word of the LORD…

Fear ye not, “stand still”, and see the salvation ofthe LORD, which he will shew to you today: for the Egyptians whom ye have seentoday, ye shall see them again no more for ever…Exodus 14:13

...Do not forget that GOD can even make away in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert…Isaiah 43:19

Just stand still

Congratulations to those who got the SMS or e-mail. Please represent Nigeria well when you get over there. For those of us who got nothing, it's not the end of the road. Let's believe God that He knows why. His plans for us are always the best.

It's well!

Congrats guys! Am still hopeful

Any RGU Scholar? Pls, contact [email protected]. Thank u.

Wow!!! Finally the successful candidates have been contacted...Praise GOD.......
    The LORD who has started this good work in your life will surely bring it to a completion....
    Wheeew....Contacted, Yet-to-be-contacted, and Not Contacted, I congratulate you all, especially those of you on NHJ who contributed to this thread...YOu all made it bearable and gave hope when there was no hope.......GOD bless you all..

Pls any1 wif an idea of how ong visa processing will take cos schools r resumin nxt monday

I hope NDDC will publish this list; because if they dont, then they must have done some abracadabra with it.

Quote Originally Posted by isaacbassey View Post
    I hope NDDC will publish this list; because if they dont, then they must have done some abracadabra with it.
    I agree with u Man! Why keeping it secret? I congratulate those who have been contacted but of course nobody will tell us the "in-house" efforts made by them in securing this scholarship. We are all used to saying it is God! My blessings will not elude me I know. Out of about 998 applicants invited 4 interview, my proposed course stood out as no other person applied 4 it but it is well. Life goes on! I am positive by the time another application begins, I won't have any reason to apply for it!

Quote Originally Posted by mykeyzee View Post
    Pls any1 wif an idea of how ong visa processing will take cos schools r resumin nxt monday
    If u don't have CAS letter @ dis time, I advice u to scan ur award letter as soon as u get it and send it to the relevant authority of ur school in UK bcoz without it, UK embassy might attend to u. With CAS + award letters, it shouldn't take more than a week I guess. I guess u hv been contacted congrats! With a credible award letter, CAS will be sent 2u within few days

Quote Originally Posted by Barywhyte View Post
    If u don't have CAS letter @ dis time, I advice u to scan ur award letter as soon as u get it and send it to the relevant authority of ur school in UK bcoz without it, UK embassy might attend to u. With CAS + award letters, it shouldn't take more than a week I guess. I guess u hv been contacted congrats! With a credible award letter, CAS will be sent 2u within few days
    Thanks, I already have CAS and I got contacted...to God be all the praise cos I don't knw nybody in nddc or anywhere,I had a 2.1 from a state university.all praise to God.

house anyone got a PhD SMS or email yet about the scholarship?

I heard it is in batches which is subject to approval but i cant really confirm how true that is

I heard it is in batches which is subject to approval but i cant really confirm how true that is
    The batches stuff, is it only MSc or does it include PhD also? Does any one have an idea of how many people have been invited so far. Just any one? Pls reply ASAP

+ Reply
Page 35 of 45 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast