+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 25 of 45 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Topic: NDDC Post Graduate Foreign Scholarship Program 2011

Re: NDDC Post Graduate Foreign Scholarship Program 2011

I think someone somewhere in this thread mentioned that NDDC ran the most organised scholarship scheme in Nigeria. I hope he/she is still observing this thread. Also, i earlier suggested that those of us that do not have personal funds to begin our programmes should start thinking of deferring our admissions. I still stand by this, because I dont see the possibility of our fees being paid (that is if we eventually make the final list) in less than a month from now.

Whatever happens house, I'm still optimistic.

Whatever happens house, I'm still optimistic.

Have Y'all visited the NDDC site today....OMG,it's been hacked......Na wa o.Public aff vexed patapata......

NDDC! How far, whch levels nah. Dis is a new week pls release this list this week nah!!! Please for those of us with insiders in NDDC help us check d recent developments/happenings.i

Their website is down again!!! Hacked on Saturday. It will take them another 2wks to resolve this one (No work too, I presume) before they finally release the list. Again we should pray nothing negative happens to nddc before then. Yeye NDDC with yeye excuses......

@beethoven, dat doesn't change anything... They can always use d media(newspaper) to release d list.

Believe me or not a lot things have to change in this country, now the situation is becoming similar to last year's. The whole aim of starting the application early is near being defeated now (at least for some people). How can a whole organization shutdown for two weeks because of the visit of some people from Abuja...It sounds weird doesn't it? it goes a long way to show how for granted government things are taken.....U can go to work when u like, close office when u like, treat serious issues like the NDDC Postgraduate Scholarship anyhow u like without considering how it affects ur prospective scholars, all in the name of one issue or the other hindering u from doing your work effectively. Flimsy excuses will given in the end for not making available the list as at when due. God will definitely deliver us from all these in due time. I'm waiting patiently.

lol, u're very funny. The site refused to open when i tried it only showed date at the top left corner. maybe its my browser..or it has truly been hacked as u said.
    Everything that goes around comes around.

i heard some guy is bound to leave the country next week on the same NDDC scholarship with his "HussainBolt-Type" long legs.. lol> I just heard though, not sure of authenticity of the information.

Quote Originally Posted by random_guy View Post
    i heard some guy is bound to leave the country next week on the same NDDC scholarship with his "HussainBolt-Type" long legs.. lol> I just heard though, not sure of authenticity of the information.
    I won't be surprised...

Let them muddle up the whole thing; but let God have mercy on me!

Quote Originally Posted by beethoven View Post
    Believe me or not a lot things have to change in this country, now the situation is becoming similar to last year's. The whole aim of starting the application early is near being defeated now (at least for some people). How can a whole organization shutdown for two weeks because of the visit of some people from Abuja...It sounds weird doesn't it? it goes a long way to show how for granted government things are taken.....U can go to work when u like, close office when u like, treat serious issues like the NDDC Postgraduate Scholarship anyhow u like without considering how it affects ur prospective scholars, all in the name of one issue or the other hindering u from doing your work effectively. Flimsy excuses will given in the end for not making available the list as at when due. God will definitely deliver us from all these in due time. I'm waiting patiently.

@beethoven: Bros you are right on point here. I just wonder when the NDDC became a one man biz like "Mr.Okoro's Spare Parts Shop" where the shop has to close down becos Mr Okoro's had a visitor in his house. I refuse to believe all the flimsy excuses some folks have put up here for them. Now I know that the Niger Delta people themselves are the problem of the Niger Delta. Its a big shame that a list we were promised will be released latest first week of August is still not out almost 4weeks after.

I wonder if it has become a crime to apply for a scholarship. I appeal to all hopefuls to please use this holiday period to fast and pray for God to touch the hearts of the NDDC folks. I also appeal for those of us who are connected to try and be of assistance in this matter. May God save us from this completely frustrating experience.

+ Reply
Page 25 of 45 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast