+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 24 of 45 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Topic: NDDC Post Graduate Foreign Scholarship Program 2011

Re: NDDC Post Graduate Foreign Scholarship Program 2011

just hope the long awaited list will be out this week, cos next wk tue & wed are pub hols ....Cheers guys

i call a guy that works in nddc dis morning and he said that there was no work for 2 weeks that the presidential community was in port harcourt and that even now that they are gone, work is slow to pick-up.
    the shocking story is that if the names finally comes out, it will take a month for nddc to process the payment so i just use my teeth count my tongue.if can source for fun and arrange for a refund by the school, i.e if ur sure ur name will appear ooooooooooooooooooooo.as for me i don take off gaddafi

nddc...weldone o....

@bosslady, were u able to find out anything?

G.O.C pls where can i apply for d rssda scholarship? thank you
    T

What exactly is going on? Are we sure this process is not being compromised? I am beginning to doubt the sincerity and integrity of these people...

Quote Originally Posted by Adedimeji78 View Post
    What exactly is going on? Are we sure this process is not being compromised? I am beginning to doubt the sincerity and integrity of these people...
    This shouldn't be a surprise to most of us that followed last year's list to the end. the delay last year was worse than this. Almost all the scholars had to defer their admission till this year. So.....this is nothing new at all

@beethoven, I appreciate your response though you sounded really sarcastic. I only thought the sponsorship was to be for academics and not tourism, and as such the beneficiaries would have to be notified on time so that they can settle down fast over there and be in the right frame of mind to perform well. Last years delay could have been understandable since it was the first time and the applications did not even start early enough. May God help us in this country, we really need the wind of change.

Quote Originally Posted by Adedimeji78 View Post
    @beethoven, I appreciate your response though you sounded really sarcastic. I only thought the sponsorship was to be for academics and not tourism, and as such the beneficiaries would have to be notified on time so that they can settle down fast over there and be in the right frame of mind to perform well. Last years delay could have been understandable since it was the first time and the applications did not even start early enough. May God help us in this country, we really need the wind of change.
    @Adedimeji78, u're quite right with ur response, but that is only obtainable in places and cases where things are properly done. I didn't mean to be sarcastic as you said, I was just only pointing out or perhaps confirming what u said earlier about the list being compromised my delaying/frustrating people to defer their admissions till next year so they can use this year's funds to sponsor members of their family and wait for next year's disbursement to sponsor people that deferred their admissions.

Quote Originally Posted by beethoven View Post
    @Adedimeji78, u're quite right with ur response, but that is only obtainable in places and cases where things are properly done. I didn't mean to be sarcastic as you said, I was just only pointing out or perhaps confirming what u said earlier about the list being compromised my delaying/frustrating people to defer their admissions till next year so they can use this year's funds to sponsor members of their family and wait for next year's disbursement to sponsor people that deferred their admissions.
    CORRECTED

@Adedimeji78, u're quite right with ur response, but that is only obtainable in places and cases where things are properly done. I didn't mean to be sarcastic as you said, I was just only pointing out or perhaps confirming what u said earlier about the list being compromised by delaying/frustrating people to defer their admissions till next year so they can use this year's funds to sponsor members of their family and wait for next year's disbursement to sponsor people that deferred their admissions.

What will be will be. Let everyone be calm. Young people can also suffer "High BP". Just be optimistic. That's all! I pray for all of us every morning. I know God answers prayers;Being interviewed was part-one of the answer package. Friends just hold on a bite. Best wishes.

i beg to differ beethoven.i strongly blv d list wld be out any moment from now.I think the delay is due to the normal 'panel beating' that comes with things like this in our beloved country

Alphamale, u are yet to answer my question oh!

+ Reply
Page 24 of 45 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast