+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 26 of 45 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Topic: NDDC Post Graduate Foreign Scholarship Program 2011

Re: NDDC Post Graduate Foreign Scholarship Program 2011

if i had known, i would not have applied 4 Nddc. the 10K we chop don start to purg us.he fear of nddc list is the beginning of wisdom.RSSDA PLZ RESCURE ME FROM THIS MESS.

For how long are we gonna wait.....Pls house esp. Dos with any NDDC Officials' Contact shud verify for us and let us know wat's on grd.This anxiety is taking all my‎​‎​ energy....... *whew*

For how long are we gonna wait.....Pls house esp. Dos with any NDDC Officials' Contact shud verify for us and let us know wat's on grd.This anxiety is taking all my‎​‎​ energy....... *whew*

Let's keep checking the nation newspaper hopefully it will be out in the week. U can call
    08098467000, U maybe lucky to get a response on the issue

I am planning to leave in 2 weeks as my school resumes on the 22nd with or without that list. For previous awardees;
    Will NDDC still compensate me even if i pay by myself and appear on the list after my payment has been made?
    Will they require you to come physically to receive the award(ie for those of us that will have started school and cant make it to Nigeria)?

“Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to GOD”…Philippians 4:6

@random_guy…This is how it works, NDDC pays your tuition fee directly to your school…so if you have to pay with your own funds pending when NDDC does, make sure you notify your school that the payment is an interim facility…because your school will most likely not refund your initial payment to you in cash overseas instead they will refund it to the very account in Nigeria where the payment originally emanated from…In addition, you do not need to be physically present to collect your award letter but ensure that whoever goes to collect it on your behalf has copies of your ID…

@all Scholar’s…Last year’s delay was operational and permitted because it was their maiden edition but this one has a political dimension because there is bickering in the top echelon of the commission…

But I can assure you that, those of you who “trust” and “wait” on GOD and not NDDC will…

1. Never be put to shame…Isaiah 49:23

2. Renew your strengths like the eagle…Isaiah 40:31

Shalom
    beethoven and mekehud like this.

I think that at this Time, t, I should say something, having read with keen interest the response of prospective scholars; no matter what flimsy excuses the give for the delayed list, we Niger Deltans refuse to be discouraged trailing the delay despite the tongues lashing speech delivered by the MD of the interview day; I wonder if this is how they (NDDC) will achieve their mandate of Building the required human capacity in the Oil and Gas industry. Oh Lord deliver them!
    To my highly esteemed scholars lets keep the Hope Alive. For all who have the same faith as I have, no matter the proximity to the resumption of study (14 Sept.), we'll make it. Amen.
    I pray that God will touch them (NDDC) to reorganized themselves to deliver their mandate. Niger Delta is poised for a change.

Jah Bless

Me I'm fed up of this nddc pple- it's really frustrating waiting for them. God dey sha. House pls my frend got admission for masters in unilag and is from delta state and wants to know if he can get a scholarship from nddc, delta state govt. or smtin cos his frend told him there is ongoin scholarship to that effect though I told him I tink it's closed. Tnx 4 ur response. God bless us all.

Jak

u guys are lucky to have even be waiting 4 release,wat of us that never saw the interview hall just still becos of P O L I T I C S ? ? ?. becos i dont see the reason y pple are screened out. They are Nddc,2.1,Engineering,Had admission letter,every-evry. tell me y?

Quote Originally Posted by Jak View Post
    u guys are lucky to have even be waiting 4 release,wat of us that never saw the interview hall just still becos of P O L I T I C S ? ? ?. becos i dont see the reason y pple are screened out. They are Nddc,2.1,Engineering,Had admission letter,every-evry. tell me y?
    @ jak they cannot call everybody, they didn't call those above 30, those who graduated before 2006 and those who graduated with 2.2 cos over 200 first class applied talkless of 2.1 all u can do is pray for your fellow brothers and sisters short listed and God's face will shine on you soon. As for the hopeful be optimistic good things don't come easy, things should have been sorted out if not for the presidential committee's investigations,NDDC reports to the FG so its not solely their prerogative to release funds while investigation is on going. Worse still dis boko haram issue has shifted attention from other pressing issues. Just keep faith that the list will be out dis week...It is well!

Quote Originally Posted by emykom View Post
    Me I'm fed up of this nddc pple- it's really frustrating waiting for them. God dey sha. House pls my frend got admission for masters in unilag and is from delta state and wants to know if he can get a scholarship from nddc, delta state govt. or smtin cos his frend told him there is ongoin scholarship to that effect though I told him I tink it's closed. Tnx 4 ur response. God bless us all.
    @emykom the local scholarship closed yesterday 30th august according to the initial advert but its likely they extend it since their website has been down,I think its still on cos the director put the local scholarship advert on his facebook page last week. Also find out if ur friend has admission for the courses they want to sponsor cos its same courses as the foreign scholarship, however they included masters in law for the local scholarship. So keep checking their website and apply as soon as it comes up. All the best

Thanks kcesca for all d explanation, I pray d list comes out latest by friday and I also pray for our names to be on d list. Let's remain positive please

Please house, does anyone know if can still change school after the names have Been realeased.

+ Reply
Page 26 of 45 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast