+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 37 of 45 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Topic: NDDC Post Graduate Foreign Scholarship Program 2011

Re: NDDC Post Graduate Foreign Scholarship Program 2011

I sincerely thank God for scholars who have been contacted. All the best in your careers. I haven't seen any sms or e-mail yet. But surely, I know GOD will bring it the same way it came during the interview (in the night while I was sleeping). I won't mind waiting. See you at the NDDC. It's working!

There's no cause for alarm! If it's the will of God, why not. All things work together for the good of those that love God and are called according to His purpose. Don't forget that, God can only be at work when you let Him do the worrying himself. Cast all your cares on Him for indeed He cares for you.

Ladies and gentlemen, be of good cheer!

@Misslavee...AMEN to your kind prayer...

Congrats to those that got it.
    I know majority of you have people that lobby for you to get it. Nobody would ever come here and tell us who worked it for them. I kow a guy that told me at the interview venue that the man in charge is his uncle and low and behold he got the text. Man know man all the way and not by merit, even by merit they are too few.

Congrats to all who have received SMS & email! As you receive your award, please do find out on our behalf if tomorrow is the only day for award letter collection. Or if the process is in batches? God Bless.

I'm suspecting a foul play here,cos even NDDC staff don't know abt dis sms of a tin it's coded,moreova for info on d MD,check dis link out http://www.thisdayonline.com/.or beta still go to NDDC website....Peace out

I spoke to a director in Nddc on sunday when i saw him and he is not aware of any such developments, should get details from the director of finance in PH today.

I also called a Director of NDDC yesterday and when i asked about the release of the names. She asked if the names have not been published and i said no. She said in their last board meeting last week, the department of education, health and social services was asked to publish the names on the dailies and also on the internet. She directed me to find out from the department above. I called someone else there, he picked but asked me to call back. i decided to send a txt. in the txt i told him in the txt that i learnt from some persons online, that NDDC sent them congratulatory sms, i want to know hw true it was and if he can check my name. When i eventually called, he only answered the second part of my question by asking for my full detail that i shuld call back today that he was out of office. when i speak with him today i will let us know the outcome of my discusion. Lets all be hopeful.

Na wa o,u pple even get directors no God dey sha,but I know d sms tin is a scam,let's watch and see d outcome.........Cheers

@Jasmine4u, lolz. The real story will surely come out today! Thank God we have people who have directors number o! Besides shey its today the people they sent sms to are supposed to collect their award letters. Its well, God dey

But why all the coded texts/mails? The application was open, the interview was open, now to collect money and everything seems shady..... God dey.

for people who rcvd the love letter and for those who were jilted we all knew from the start that NDDC is a playboy.we all knew this game wld leave a bitter taste in people's mouth.we all hoped that somehow,somehow our green light wld yield result .Funny enough NDDC used us right from the interview to make the whole thing look like due process.those who were dumped by this playboy need not beef the beautiful bride,since it cld hv happened to anyone.There wasnt any standard criterion from the outset,so anyone cldhv been lucky by way of runs or anything.Besides in the light of the political maelstrom this playboy was engulfed,common sense wld tell u that u were not only used and dumped but horsetraded to avert a sack.bottom line,info from a reliable source close to this playboy confirmed last night that if u hvnt gotten an SMS by now pls forget it.jst knw u've still got a whole lot of ur life ahead of u

For those who recieved sms and mails kindly post the numbers and email address in this link that sent you these congratulatory messages pls. NDDC is not aware of your claims

+ Reply
Page 37 of 45 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast