+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 38 of 45 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Topic: NDDC Post Graduate Foreign Scholarship Program 2011

Re: NDDC Post Graduate Foreign Scholarship Program 2011

Na wa to all these claims and counter claims of aceess to superior information!!! I actually know of someone not on this forum who got an sms so something must be going on. If NDDC claims they sent no messages, how did an outsider get phone numbers (and e mails) of people who applied for the NDDC scholarship?? Can we please know from those who went to NDDC office today what the state of play is with this. Were the messages genuine? was it for MSc and PhD? will there be another batch?? Cheers, guys.

guys in PhD what's happening over there? We are still waiting for your response ooooo.

I believe they should have been saying something now, or probably their phones have been ordered to be switched off... It is a may be case.

Quote Originally Posted by beethoven View Post
    guys in PhD what's happening over there? We are still waiting for your response ooooo.
    sorry I meant, guys in PHC what's happening over there? We are still waiting for your response ooooo.

Been so unhappy since yesterday, but I refuse to give up. The SMS thing does not sound like scam to me.

Am leaving 9ja dis weekend. The list was d only thing I was waiting for. I love u guys and it has been fun on this thread. God is always with us and sees all our heart desires. Strive to be the best at all times. One day ur time will come. Only Believe. God bless u all and God bless 9ja

Wetin man go do. Till now nobody done talk anything about wetin dey happen for PH. abi dem say make dem no tell us? nawa ooooo

The guys will av to get an acceptance letter signed which will av to be done by a judge, house of rep or a senator.
    U can imagine d task as u might need to go back all d way to ur state of origin for u to get dat done or anywhere u can get one which will trust u and be ur guarantor.
    So u c y, none of d scholars will av time to post anytin. This has to be done in 3days. I am talkin from experience of what happened last year.
    Though there might be other reasons they av kept mute.

Dat shud not be a big deal,cos we've bin told this from d onset,in the advert....so I don't see it as an issue,I have mine handy at anytime
    Quote Originally Posted by lekanasipa View Post
    The guys will av to get an acceptance letter signed which will av to be done by a judge, house of rep or a senator.
    U can imagine d task as u might need to go back all d way to ur state of origin for u to get dat done or anywhere u can get one which will trust u and be ur guarantor.
    So u c y, none of d scholars will av time to post anytin. This has to be done in 3days. I am talkin from experience of what happened last year.
    Though there might be other reasons they av kept mute.

Not that one, a new form from d nddc headquarters.

I was der today, I receivd an sms which I posted for d house to see. We were told dt d names were going to to be published after we have submitted our acceptance letter, this will ensure that the names published are names of those who have accepted the offer. They said they took 200 in all. We were given d award letter and an acceptance form which d guarantor we used in d course of the application is to fill. We hav 3days to submit d form. The scholarship is wortg $30,000. I don't know anyone in NDDC, it was Baba God all d way and I am so grateful to him. We filled a form including school bank details etc but I think payments will be made after dey get d acceptance. They promised payment will begin ds week. Dtz all d info I have guys. Best wishes

@purple_blaze was it only those dat recieved d txt dat came &is there anyother way 2knw if ur name was on d list.and 4d people dat came d they look as if they were up to 200?

Quote Originally Posted by cokakwu View Post
    @purple_blaze was it only those dat recieved d txt dat came &is there anyother way 2knw if ur name was on d list.and 4d people dat came d they look as if they were up to 200?
    i was in nddc today even without the sms. Tueday nd thursday is there visiting days. So took d opportunity, made some enquiry and finally landed on the 4th floor and requested for delta state list. One man gladly gave me the delta/edo list, but i could'nt find my name.
    Belive it, if u did'nt recieve the sms ur name is not on the list. But no harm in trying.

+ Reply
Page 38 of 45 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast