+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 33 of 45 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Topic: NDDC Post Graduate Foreign Scholarship Program 2011

Re: NDDC Post Graduate Foreign Scholarship Program 2011

Quote Originally Posted by beethoven View Post
    The list dey here waiting
    Beethoven,

Why the false link? What kind of link is that when we are seriously anticipating something good. Please stop erupting people's mind. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by bryandavid View Post
    Beethoven,

Why the false link? What kind of link is that when we are seriously anticipating something good. Please stop erupting people's mind. Thank you.
    Ha ha ha ha, make una no use laugh finish me.,
    It is well

Roflmbao..........U pple will not kill me,but on a serious note pple with false informatn shud stop it,u are toiling with some pple's heart......
    Last warning*

Quote Originally Posted by jasmine4u View Post
    Roflmbao..........U pple will not kill me,but on a serious note pple with false informatn shud stop it,u are toiling with some pple's heart......
    Last warning*
    Rolling on the floor laugh my big arse out. Last warning indeed.

Hmm I jst heard dt d MD of NDDC was removed from office today, I haven't read it in d dailies but d person seemed very sure dt Mr Chibuzor Ugwuoha is no longer d NDDC MD. I wonder where dt leaves us. Sorry guys I hate to be the carrier of bad news but its something I jst heard now and I tot I shld tell the house.

Quote Originally Posted by purple_blaze View Post
    Hmm I jst heard dt d MD of NDDC was removed from office today, I haven't read it in d dailies but d person seemed very sure dt Mr Chibuzor Ugwuoha is no longer d NDDC MD. I wonder where dt leaves us. Sorry guys I hate to be the carrier of bad news but its something I jst heard now and I tot I shld tell the house.
    ANOTHER LOOOOOOONNNNNNGGGGG THING FROM NDDC............. FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT CLICKED THAT WAITING LINK. HOPE U'VE LEARNED HOW TO WAIT. LOL

@purple_blaze we have noting to worry about, we are late for school but is removal can not stall the process completely so we just pray that whoever is put there in the interim should speed up the scholarship and other existing process. God is not a liar, God has never failed me so for me know shaking! God makes all things beautiful in his time! Don't give up friends, keep hope alive

The only survivor of a shipwreck was washed up on a small, uninhabited island. He prayed feverishly for GOD to rescue him, and every day he scanned the horizon for help, but none seemed forthcoming. Exhausted, he managed to build a little hut out of driftwood to protect him from the elements, and to store his few possessions. One day after scavenging for food he arrived home to find his little hut in flames, with smoke rolling up to the sky. The worst had happened, and everything was lost. He was stunned with disbelief, grief, and anger. "GOD, how could you do this to me?" he cried. Early the next day he was awakened by the sound of a ship that was approaching d island. It had come to rescue him."How did you know I was here?" asked the weary man of his rescuers."We saw your smoke signal," they replied. It's easy to get discouraged when things are going bad, but we shouldn't lose heart, because GOD is at work in our lives, even in the midst of disappointments. Remember that the next time your little hut seems to be burning to the ground, do not loose heart,It may just be a smoke signal that summons the grace of GOD. You may want to consider passing this on, because u never know who feels like their hut is on fire today..... God is in control in the case of NDDC scholarship,trust God!
    mekehud likes this.

@Kcesca, your write-up is the 'Conclusion Of the Whole Matter'. It's very inspirational and encouraging. Please keep it up.

Naijahotjobbers, the successful candidates for this scholarship have been contacted by SMS earlier today. I heard the award ceremony is next Tuesday. I don't know if any list will be published. NDDC Foreign Scholarship or no NDDC Foreign Scholarship we will get there. God bless Niger Delta Region. Life goes on.

Yes o, I jst got my txt praise God. Ds is it

Congratulations for your success at the 2011 NDDC post graduate foreign scholarship interview. You are to report at 4th Floor(Education) NDDC H/Q 167 Aba Road Port-Harcourt on Tuesday 13th sept 2011 by 10.30am. For the collection of your Award Letter. Please come with the following; 1. School contact person & address, 2. school bank details, 3. student bank detail.
    Thanks
    For NDDC

@purple_blaze congratulations.
    Ohaneje likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by daneland306 View Post
    Naijahotjobbers, the successful candidates for this scholarship have been contacted by SMS earlier today. I heard the award ceremony is next Tuesday. I don't know if any list will be published. NDDC Foreign Scholarship or no NDDC Foreign Scholarship we will get there. God bless Niger Delta Region. Life goes on.
    @daniel...if its true,by now people will be commenting on it, there's no secrecy in it, u can as well say that the sms told awardees to keep it secret. I know something good is about to happen to me, so if u choose to chicken out like that I "comment my reserve". Let's see out it goes, God dey!

+ Reply
Page 33 of 45 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast