+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 32 of 45 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Topic: NDDC Post Graduate Foreign Scholarship Program 2011

Re: NDDC Post Graduate Foreign Scholarship Program 2011

Quote Originally Posted by emykom View Post
    I dey laff.
    U dey laff. Abi u don receive secret text message wey u no wan tell us......LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by beethoven View Post
    U guys still don't get it. Once the list comes out. NDDC would need to pay the needed fees first. Then the school will send you some documents (CAS etc for UK schools). U will then attach those documents to your visa application form and send to embassy for visa. So the NDDC award letter alone doesn't suffice for this purpose.
    We get wht ur saying but the list coming out is the 1st step, den d others will follow suit.

Quote Originally Posted by beethoven View Post
    The real problem is not in getting your VISA, but the time it takes for NDDC pay your fees, confirm payment and then your school sending you the required documents to accompany your VISA application. That is where the problem is.
    i got ur point. howeva,note dat nddc already has account abroad,especially in d uk,so d transfer of funds wont take more dan a day,and d acknowledgement of such funds by d skol can take place same day. d cas nomba can b generated within a day or two. there is 'enuf' time 4rm nddc perspective 4 things 2 still happen!

You don't need ur fee payment confirmed to get visa.your scholarship letter is enough.
    The only issue is if the scholarship whorth will cover your course + maintenance fees especially for UK bound scholars. Otherwise u av to av kept such balance in ur bank account(28days minimum).
    What is important is 1st get the scholarship and others can be sorted out.
    Best of luck.

Quote Originally Posted by frankknight View Post
    d list will b out 2morrow,d award will b given on monday,on tuesday u shud b in lag or abj 4 ur visa application,on wednesday u apply 4 ur visa,on friday ur visa is out, on saturday u r in d plane out of dis corrupt ridden country. just get ur things/documents ready cos there may not b time 4 u 2 'waste.' its very possible 2 get ur visa in two working days, just relax,all is well.
    please is ur source very reliable? D list coming out will be a breath of fresh air...p
    Ohaneje likes this.

lekanasipa: different schools have different requirements. for some schools, you dont have to pay a dime to get ur CAS while for others, you need to have paid a deposit to get it. And no matter d category you fall into, u must include a CAS number when applying for visa even if na GEJ dey give u scholarship
    Ohaneje likes this.

@beethoven, no b onli secret letter, na love letter. Abeg nddc matter don tire me. I dey laff like obj bcos I no fit cry. I still dey laff.
    Ohaneje, beethoven and Emma.Msc like this.

Hi guys, I have been perusing the deludge of comments you guys have been making for days. I must confess, you guys are great! However, I would like to bring to your notice that it was high time we let things be. Plain unvarnished truth is, God has penciled down the names of people who are going to secure this much desired NDDC 2011 overseas scholarship. Making sarcastic assertions ain't gonna change what has been predestined no matter what. I'm also an applicant just like you guys and participated in the interview in PH. I don't have anybody at NDDC. I applied and waited for thie interview list to be published but gave up after a month. To my suprise, when the list for interview was published, I never knew and would have missed the interview if not for a friend of my brother who got my phone number from some else and called me 2 days to the interview telling me of it. I said to myself that if I could attend the interview after giving up hope, God had plans. In a nutshell, let's focus on whatever we are doing for now while we patiently await this list. Have you ever asked yourself these questions: If after all these and I never made the final list, what would I do? Am I going to die? Certainly not! Peace out guys!

Hi guys, I have been perusing the deludge of comments you guys have been making for days. I must confess, you guys are great! However, I would like to bring to your notice that it was high time we let things be. Plain unvarnished truth is, God has penciled down the names of people who are going to secure this much desired NDDC 2011 overseas scholarship. Making sarcastic assertions ain't gonna change what has been predestined no matter what. I'm also an applicant just like you guys and participated in the interview in PH. I don't have anybody at NDDC. I applied and waited for the interview list to be published but gave up after a month. To my suprise, when the list for interview was published, I never knew and would have missed the interview if not for a friend of my brother who got my phone number from some else and called me 2 days to the interview telling me of it. I said to myself that if I could attend the interview after giving up hope, God had plans. In a nutshell, let's focus on whatever we are doing for now while we patiently await this list. Have you ever asked yourself these questions: If after all these and I never made the final list, what would I do? Am I gonna die? Your guess is as good as mine. Peace out guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Ohaneje View Post
    Hi guys, I have been perusing the deludge of comments you guys have been making for days. I must confess, you guys are great! However, I would like to bring to your notice that it was high time we let things be. Plain unvarnished truth is, God has penciled down the names of people who are going to secure this much desired NDDC 2011 overseas scholarship. Making sarcastic assertions ain't gonna change what has been predestined no matter what. I'm also an applicant just like you guys and participated in the interview in PH. I don't have anybody at NDDC. I applied and waited for the interview list to be published but gave up after a month. To my suprise, when the list for interview was published, I never knew and would have missed the interview if not for a friend of my brother who got my phone number from some else and called me 2 days to the interview telling me of it. I said to myself that if I could attend the interview after giving up hope, God had plans. In a nutshell, let's focus on whatever we are doing for now while we patiently await this list. Have you ever asked yourself these questions: If after all these and I never made the final list, what would I do? Am I gonna die? Your guess is as good as mine. Peace out guys!
    You're on track mate.
    beethoven likes this.

Now where is d List? SMH*

I wonder where the list dey. We are still waiting.

Quote Originally Posted by jasmine4u View Post
    Now where is d List? SMH*
    The list dey here waiting

+ Reply
Page 32 of 45 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast