+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 42 of 45 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Topic: NDDC Post Graduate Foreign Scholarship Program 2011

Re: NDDC Post Graduate Foreign Scholarship Program 2011

Quote Originally Posted by ukstar View Post
    Guys, please don't ignore this info... use 1minute of your time to go through the NDDC Scholarship list on the site, some people (e.g myself) got the scholarship but were not informed or contacted. I just got a call from my friend who saw it and congratulated me although I already deferred my admission. So I believe some people might still be in that same position. However, no time is too late.

Regards.
    Felt goose pimples all over. You are favoured.
    To God be the glory.

I just know that God works, indeed, God uses the ridiculous to do the miraculous it was the 11th hour miracle. ‎"When the LORD turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream". Glory and honour be to God.

Guys, just keep trying in every opportunities, one day something better will sure work out for you. I know how many times I have applied for overseas scholarship, infact I choose next year as my dateline bu as God would have it, it worked out. God is forever faithful, even in the unfaithfulness situation of men like me.
    mekehud likes this.

Guys, I'm told the scholarship result has been cancelled due to series of petitions written by applicants who didn't make the final list, claiming the result released was marred with irregularities and wasn't published earlier, in that so-called successful candidates were secretely contacted via text messages. In the wake of this development, those whose names appeared on the list first published should expect nothing till further notice. However, it is still unclear as to what NDDC's next line of action on this issue is going to be...

Waow!!! This is crazy crazy stuff from NDDC. Look at how they've dashed people's hopes with their insincerity and ojoro. Now the legit guys that clinched this scholarship will be deeply affected by this decision. Well sha, I feel for everyone affected.

It cant be true. So stop peddling rumours. You cant award a scholarship, put the list of awardees online and also give them an award letter; only for you to wake up the following day and say u are cancelling it. That would lead to nddc being sued. What would happen to those who have already obtained their visa and commenced their program. They cant try it trust me.

Quote Originally Posted by Pricelezz View Post
    COme, dis one I still dey see questions on payment, does it mean they have not made payments to the school yet? HAba!! Dese guys are wonderfully inconsiderate...
    So even If I was successful this year, I wouldn't have gone cos on Oct. 4th I got a call that my admission has been cancelled and they don't defer engineering courses in RGU due to the high demand...Hmmmmm....
    I pray that won't be the portion of any Scholar in JESUS Name, AMEN!!
    And without payments, no CAS and without CAS, VISA na serious prayer point.....
    GOD help you scholars....and for those who have travelled, bless the name of the Lord and indeed study to show your self approved unto GOD who gave you this opportunity and the benefits unto us (men)that we may glorify our FATHER in Heaven. AMEN!!

For your information, PTDF application for 2012/2013 is on...it expires oct 31st....In case you have a change of heart...you can apply for this one now.....At the moment, that is the only Gov't related scholarship that its arrangements are organized though the exams in the past haven't been the best but we belive it can only get beta...

Good luck to you all
    pricelezz,pls, contact me at [email protected]. We av sumtin in common

Quote Originally Posted by meet_tope View Post
    It cant be true. So stop peddling rumours. You cant award a scholarship, put the list of awardees online and also give them an award letter; only for you to wake up the following day and say u are cancelling it. That would lead to nddc being sued. What would happen to those who have already obtained their visa and commenced their program. They cant try it trust me.
    Guy I'm not wishing them bad, but I tell you, this is Nigeria where anything goes. Don't you also forget that they withheld the list for over two months after sending text messages which is also illegal, they called people secretly for interviews after 6 weeks of conducting the formal interviews, they conducted interviews spending average of 15mins with the first set of people that went in, then started spending 2mins for people that came in subsequently and list goes on and on. Look, truth being told, the whole thing was marred by irregularities this is not the mean nobody got the scholarship legitimately, but when something is not right, then it is not and there is nothing you can do that will make it right unless the wrong is corrected.

Secondly there nothing legal binding NDDC to the scholars and making it compulsory that they must fulfill their scholarship commitment to the scholars. If anything happens to NDDC today without them paying the scholars then they can as well kiss their scholarships good bye. I just hope they can resolve the issue in such a way that nobody will be hurt in the end. Meanwhile, they can apply for other scholarships. PTDF is still on, others will follow soon.

Wishing all the NDDC scholars the best in their endeavors.

I am an NDDC scholar 2010. And i make bold to tell you; it aint possible to cancel it after awarding the scholarship. It is a contract between 2 parties. people were also aggrieved in 2010 but i dnt know what came off it. Like you rightly said; this is naija but i can also tell you, u cant award a contract to a contractor and later said u cancelled it after commencement of the project except for inefficiency on the part of the contractor or fraudulent docs submitted by the contractor. GBAM,

Guys I have a least of those from Abia state MSc and out of the 15 chosen for MSc 9 were in the first list and the other 6 were conspicuously added to the list. i was even at the interview where a guy told me that the man in charge was is Uncle, at first I thought he was joking and pleaded with him to talk to his uncle on my behalf but i do not think that the guy did anything and now he is already in the UK doing his course. There is a lot of OJORO in the selection process jor, I will make better efforts as this year was my second time so I will try again next year and maybe go and talk to the man my self. Once beaten twice shy they say.

They even told us that there were going to award 200 people and on the list its 189 so where is the remaining 11, am sure the money for those has been pocketed.

go check d list of those shortlisted 4 interview n d list of those awarded d scholarship,if u find any discrepancies,ready 2 cry out

House after all the politics and man-know-man, my name was published in the final list. To God be the glory. Truly I don't have any "Uncle" as people keep saying. I have even forgotten about the whole stuff since my name didn't appear in the first list when I checked the NDDC office. I just visited the website on Monday to see my "Innocent name" boldly written in CAPITAL. Thank you Lord for being true to your word, and for revealing to me in advance that there's still room enough to contain me!
    mekehud likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by frankknight View Post
    go check d list of those shortlisted 4 interview n d list of those awarded d scholarship,if u find any discrepancies,ready 2 cry out
    @Omrex just posted something that looks like what you are talking about. Look:

Quote Originally Posted by omrex View Post
    Guys I have a least of those from Abia state MSc and out of the 15 chosen for MSc 9 were in the first list and the other 6 were conspicuously added to the list. i was even at the interview where a guy told me that the man in charge was is Uncle, at first I thought he was joking and pleaded with him to talk to his uncle on my behalf but i do not think that the guy did anything and now he is already in the UK doing his course. There is a lot of OJORO in the selection process jor, I will make better efforts as this year was my second time so I will try again next year and maybe go and talk to the man my self. Once beaten twice shy they say.

That's according to Omrex.

+ Reply
Page 42 of 45 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast