+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 12 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Topic: NDDC Post Graduate Foreign Scholarship Program 2011

Re: NDDC Post Graduate Foreign Scholarship Program 2011

The strike has been called off.

Which year NDDC scholarships are u people talking about?2011 or 2012?becos people are just fooling people whereas things are being done under.It is typical of Nigerians and Nigeria affair.It has become a global problem too,it's really the end of days. For example some of us won visa lottery they canceled it,nobody that won before could repeat that feat and of late corruption has eaten into every economy,this NDDC test interview,whatever you are planning for,it makes me laugh becos when they bring out such opportunities the people already in the universities outside the country will be given privilege first. My younger brother has been paid $35,000 as his postgraduate levy from NDDC over 2 months ago,so the question is do you know how many people in Britain,US has in schools that has been paid? I honestly think they are going to scheme you guys out,use you like they are in the process,tell you that didn't make it in the end.Just to show to the world that they were transparent. My brodaz n sistaz,dis life na padi padi.Pray God to put someone to favour you wherever you go.I am sorry to break your hearts.But that is what I know and I have been reading this thread for a while now.I did not want to cause a rush of blood to your heads,but its unfair risking your lives and money to be deceived. Maybe Graduates should pick up arms for the FG to know that we are serious.Most tests and interviews are not worth it,but don't let me fool you,if you doubt keep on trying.
    J

Very funny,all the comments.#10,000 as T-fare or pay off?Niger-Delta is the worst in corrupt practices. The padi padi thing is too bad.TBT turn by turn.The Delta state scholarship is the same thing,when they advertise, they do becos of their children, nephews, nieces that they want to send abroad,fill all the slots before considering 1 or 2 people.This scholarship has been given to those in school already.That is what I believe,do u think dey will actually waste their time looking for visa for you?do u think they will entrust $35,000 to you to process your school waka.Let me open your eyes a bit,its like in DESOPADEC where I work(God I hate the place).When they say scholarships,Bursary to students,people actually make money out of it.If for foreign scholarship someone is given N2m,and they reduce it to N1.5m and this 500k is removed from over 500 students do u know how much is dat?those abroad,do dey know how much the scheme is worth?dey are just glad dat sumthin has fallen into their hands and has eased their financial strain. It is always an avenue to chop money.do u know how many thousands of dollars converted to millions is being made thru this scam.My brodas n sistaz,we really need to carry gun of mass move like Egyptians n Lybians.We get to overcome fear of death oh.They are selling oil blocks,they are selling oil everyday,doing white elephant projects.If only we could see how daily we are being enslaved by our own kind.
    J

Mr Juddax, are you into Journalism?, why u acting like this is a story telling forum. No doubt, there is an iota of truth in what u are saying but you could least spare us the details. We all know what goes on in out Motherland, you have not said anything shockingly new in all the story u just told this forum. I am writing my MSc. dissertation as i type and am from Delta state, and i have got buddies who also applied for the Scholarship program and unfortunately none of us were shortlisted. It was just one of us who got an offer for his PHd program to resume Sept. 2011 that got shortlisted and i am sure its because his offer is a fresh one not something he has been on. So obviously, they didn't want anyone currently studying. We all know what goes down in our great country in terms of "Man know Man", its all stale gist, nothing intriguing. So spare us. Fellow people, don't get pulled back by any unnecessary comments or posts, just know what you aiming for, ensure you keep your heads high and keep the fire burning. Peace out!!!

It will be interesting to hear from the horses mouth, i.e. people that have won the scholarship in the past. This will help us to avoid having false hopes and get real.
    It will really be unfortunate and sad if this whole interview thing is a ruse. But I personally believe they will do the right thing. It's a waiting game now. First week of August we were told the awardees will be announced. Keep watching this space.

Quote Originally Posted by francalica View Post
    Mr Juddax, are you into Journalism?, why u acting like this is a story telling forum. No doubt, there is an iota of truth in what u are saying but you could least spare us the details. We all know what goes on in out Motherland, you have not said anything shockingly new in all the story u just told this forum. I am writing my MSc. dissertation as i type and am from Delta state, and i have got buddies who also applied for the Scholarship program and unfortunately none of us were shortlisted. It was just one of us who got an offer for his PHd program to resume Sept. 2011 that got shortlisted and i am sure its because his offer is a fresh one not something he has been on. So obviously, they didn't want anyone currently studying. We all know what goes down in our great country in terms of "Man know Man", its all stale gist, nothing intriguing. So spare us. Fellow people, don't get pulled back by any unnecessary comments or posts, just know what you aiming for, ensure you keep your heads high and keep the fire burning. Peace out!!!

Wow!
    Anyway, pls is there any contact number for NDDC? Thanks and God Bless.

Ovosa,

Why do you need NDDC number?

Quote Originally Posted by ovosa4real View Post
    Wow!
    Anyway, pls is there any contact number for NDDC? Thanks and God Bless.

One thing i believe is that its not about what has happened in d past.its about faith.when its ur time it would manifest &no one can stop it.so 2 every1 out there nothing is impossible with God always remember that.
    Emma.Msc likes this.

Thank you, cokakwu. That is more like it. It is all about Faith and YOUR time..

I applied last year and was not shortlisted. I thank God this year I have been shortlisted. And only through a friend who saw my name online did I come to know of it. I don't know ANYBODY in or out of NDDC who could have influenced it! So I believe it is my time according to His Will.

Quote Originally Posted by cokakwu View Post
    One thing i believe is that its not about what has happened in d past.its about faith.when its ur time it would manifest &no one can stop it.so 2 every1 out there nothing is impossible with God always remember that.

Judaxx... What your saying is "somehow" true but some people have it on merit. Remove that corruption thing in ur mind or u will hardly forge ahead. Corruption does not exist in my dictionary. As for me I believe and it works for me 200 percent.

Hello everyone do not mind dis yeye NDDC scams and fouls.your name being shortlisted thank GOD bcos u wuld b awarded 10k for being dere. The wuld delay you by wasting ur time time ,the wuld start around 12pm and and it wuld go throughout d nite till like 11pm bcos they are not organised.the wuld ask you why u choose to read the course and y d skool u have chosen. Also they wuld ask u questions pertaining to the course you have chosen.when they is no time ie at nite they wuld just start asking u yeye questions and give u 10k and tell u they wuld get back to you. My friends that wuld b d last you wuld here from dem becos they have the list of those they have already chosen that has gotten d scholarship. If you are not from d gov.,chairman NDDC, president, senators ,commissioners, special advisers forget it even L.G chairmen list self wuld not make it so my friends just go there and collect their 10k atleast u gain small tins.
    Thanks and just keep praying mayb the light of GOD wuld shine on ur face this time.

Hello everyone do not mind dis yeye NDDC scams and fouls.your name being shortlisted thank GOD bcos u wuld b awarded 10k for being dere. The wuld delay you by wasting ur time time ,the wuld start around 12pm and and it wuld go throughout d nite till like 11pm bcos they are not organised.the wuld ask you why u choose to read the course and y d skool u have chosen. Also they wuld ask u questions pertaining to the course you have chosen.when they is no time ie at nite they wuld just start asking u yeye questions and give u 10k and tell u they wuld get back to you. My friends that wuld b d last you wuld here from dem becos they have the list of those they have already chosen that has gotten d scholarship. If you are not from d gov.,chairman NDDC, president, senators ,commissioners, special advisers forget it even L.G chairmen list self wuld not make it so my friends just go there and collect their 10k atleast u gain small tins.
    Thanks and just keep praying mayb the light of GOD wuld shine on ur face this time.

It is really well sha, some persons on this forum keep posting false info's and at the same time they would still discourage others. Let us close our eyes to such posts and focus our attention on what God can do through whatever means. The interview was never disorganized and they started at least before 10.00am. so please lets get our facts right before posting anything and at the same lets keep all the "discouraging factors" whether true or not to ourselves. Afterall, If God says yes who can say No?

+ Reply
Page 12 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast