+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 13 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Topic: NDDC Post Graduate Foreign Scholarship Program 2011

Re: NDDC Post Graduate Foreign Scholarship Program 2011

Please does anyone have an idea of when the list of successful candidates would come out?

I was told 1st week in August. It has to be because schools resume in September and considering that successful candidates need to apply for visa.

Quote Originally Posted by cokakwu View Post
    Please does anyone have an idea of when the list of successful candidates would come out?

Fellow Housemates, just before you take in whatever anybody comments, remember everyone is entitled to his/her opinion and comments....
    From what one of the Officers said, the list of successful candidates will be released/published 1st week of August and by second week of August, payments will be made.
    Everyone who took part in the interview should do all he/she can and having done all should remain prayerful and hopeful....When you get successful, please do not hesitate to let us know so every other person will believe that these things do work....
    Shalom!

ALL the proof n information u guys need can be found in the 2010 thread for this scholarship
    Why not just go tru it and see for urself. The information therein will surely calm a lot of nerves.
    The thread is on page 2 of this engineering section as I personally made comment on it to make it active.
    All the best as u await ur names.
    Cheers.

ALL

I just want to encorage people in the house that dont have Senators, House of Rep. , Governors etc as their father or Uncle. Please dont mind what peolle say, out of the 200 people that wiil be shortlisted 150 -170 will be based on merit. I was shortlisted last year for the interview, i never had any body but God. My name came out finally for the award ( now am in my school). i have losts of friends too that made it without this "God father thing". I must say that NDDC is the most well organised overseas scholarship that i have taken in Nigeria. You can see it from the amount of money they give people as transport money.

Just pray for Gods Favour. thats all

Quote Originally Posted by engineerharry View Post
    ALL

I just want to encorage people in the house that dont have Senators, House of Rep. , Governors etc as their father or Uncle. Please dont mind what peolle say, out of the 200 people that wiil be shortlisted 150 -170 will be based on merit. I was shortlisted last year for the interview, i never had any body but God. My name came out finally for the award ( now am in my school). i have losts of friends too that made it without this "God father thing". I must say that NDDC is the most well organised overseas scholarship that i have taken in Nigeria. You can see it from the amount of money they give people as transport money.

Just pray for Gods Favour. thats all
    engineerharry where's ur LIKE button? Thank you so much!

engineerharry thanks o! for sharing ur own personal experience and giving us hope. U know, I really do wonder what the interviewers are actually looking for/at because of d very short nature of the interview highest 8mins per individual. I for one d minute I got in was asked to recite our national pledge, and after that I was asked for d name of my chosen school and course and also to pick a research topic on which I would carry out during d masters program, d methodology I would use, and how I would collate data. I must say, I said d little I knew and blabbed d rest. With all this said, I do know that If its God's will for me to do my masters degree then I will get dis nddc scholarship.

I culled this from last years thread oh!
    @olumytee4real,

Regardless of the fact that qualified people like yourself were not invited to the interviews, does that give any politician or state nddc commissioner the right to flood the list with people from his LGA/senatorial district who were never even aware of the scholarships one week after the interviews?

And why would all the names come from one state's Senatorial district (out of 3); the most already developed, less populated and less academically active Senatorial district of a state for that matter...and is it a coincidence that all the names come from the same place as the state nddc commissioner?

What then would you say about the fact that only one phD candidate was in attendance at the interviews but in the published list the single name for a phd was not the name in attendance at the interviews...

The Human Rights commission (amongst other organisations) have demanded a copy of the petition because this is one of those simple and clear cases of fraud where the perpetrators would wish was never exposed because the facts and proofs are all there for everyone to see. As a matter of fact, the nddc should prove that the fraudulent names are more qualified than the candidates in attendance then we might as well drop the allegations and believe that they are better qualified to be sponsored over those 'less qualified' ones who were invited to the interviews.

It is high time we announced our entry into the scenes and corners of power without an introduction because no one will assume we are good enough to be considered without proving it.

This will send a direct message that the foolish generations have become wise and wish to have a say in whatever directly affects their lives and well-being because no one gives you power unless you take it or earn it. The time to raise those considered to be 'enemies of state' is NOW!!!

God bless us all!
    Talk about free and fair......
    *Scylla scoffs and walks away*

linsnow,

As i said earlier, it will only be by merit and Gods Favour. When my turn for the interview came last year, i was just ask some simple questions like:

Q.1 : tell us your name, your school and the course you are going to do
    Q.2 : can we see your documents
    Q3: is your L.G.A an oil producing place.

Finish.

Then my name came out.

So guys, dont worry. Just leave everything to God. He has a good plan for each of us.

engineerharry, thanks 4 also sharing ur experience. I pray favour shines on me as it dis for you too IJN Amen. I still believe in dis scheme.

I heard there are only 4 slots for Edo state, about 20 for delta and 12 for rivers. Please is anyone aware of this.

@debkayla, lolz! where on earth did u get ur info from

There are 9 slots for Ondo.Its possible.

+ Reply
Page 13 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast