+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 11 of 45 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Topic: NDDC Post Graduate Foreign Scholarship Program 2011

Re: NDDC Post Graduate Foreign Scholarship Program 2011

Hi guys am from Edo state, my interview is slated for wednesday, but i dont have my registration print out, though i was invited, Please share with me how to go about it, my email is [email protected]
    Everything that goes around comes around.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulsman View Post
    No! You should tie wrapper and wear a hat like our Ijaw brothers. It stands you out you know.
    Lolollllllllllll

Quote Originally Posted by jonnycheddars View Post
    I'm in lagos,i haven't got any invitation for interview yet.
    Same with me

What are you guys waiting for.If your name is on their website and it came out in the newspaper then you should find your way 2 PH.I wasn't sent any formal invitation and I'm ere.

please house, where those without a registration print interviewed, cos i feel creating a personal format is illegal and it could be a ground for disqualification. please to all who have had their interveiws please reply .

@GOC, thank for your reply.

Guys pls hare ur interview experience

Hi guys, I had my interview on monday.It took the whole day.The interviewers said they were more interested in core courses(in other words engineering courses). All the people that had science and/or management courses were told their courses were not applicable. Also if you applied to a canadian school and you don'thave your visa, you will be asked not to bother. The only good thing is that they will give you 10,000 transport fare. Another thing is that the NDDC person who briefed us told us they only picked 1st class and 2.1 but i met a 2.2 person there with connections.
    In conlcusion, NDDC doesn't have the final say on our future or career. Do have faith and I wish everyone Gods blessing

hello house, my interview is for thursday. do you think the strike will affect the interview? I know a friend that has hers tomorrow and is very bothered because she doesnt want to travel from lag to ph for no just cause. the warning strike is to kick off tomorrow and I heard the nation is shutting down including taxis. What do you think?

@jobhunters , thanks for sharing ur experience. but where those without a registration print interviewed?

Naijahotjobbers, u guys are d best.
    Emma.Msc, it'd be best if u go with d regn print. U cud enter ur details using d format and print it.dat's better than none. Wish u success

Hi guys! i heard d strike wont affect d interview o! so u had better fall in hotel presidential!

this house is so anxious and thats a bad sign. If you are a prospective candidate for the NDDC, I would advice that you calm down. Just do what you have to do and get over there with confidence. I don't see how anxiety would help in any way. get a nice haircut, be presentable in your suit, package all your credentials (photocopy and originals), get ur prints(if you didn't print out after registering, just type your reference number and your details and print it out so long as your name was shortlisted), ensure you know your lines and be there on time. finally, rest your hope in God. I think that will do. I wish everyone the very best.

+ Reply
Page 11 of 45 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast