Closed Topic + New Job/Topic
Page 27 of 35 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast
Like Tree86Likes

Topic: My nnpc imterview

Quote Originally Posted by LAWKEY View Post
    The NNPC Interview ends this week. Next is selection properonly God can truly secure me this job. I will put my trust and hope in Him and He will confirm His words concerning me.

I receive my offer letter by faith in Jesus name.
    Amen, may God do it for us.

Re: My nnpc imterview

Quote Originally Posted by lawkey View Post
    the nnpc interview ends this week. Next is selection proper…only god can truly secure me this job. I will put my trust and hope in him and he will confirm his words concerning me.

i receive my offer letter by faith in jesus name.
    amen. I claim my offer letter ijn. Amen!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kamsy01 View Post
    He that has promised is faithful. God is much more than the favours we ask and expect from Him.
    still dey hope for the invite

The interveiw is still on till ending if this month, I know a guy that will do his own 26th of this month.

Senior Member opiantor_yagayaga's Avatar

Wow! That's intriguing
    Quote Originally Posted by Hafeezyks View Post
    The interveiw is still on till ending if this month, I know a guy that will do his own 26th of this month.

please house, our account no. that was collected any refly to it?

please any body with an idea of training school duration? tnks

Quote Originally Posted by zangina View Post
    please any body with an idea of training school duration? tnks
    6 Months is what I heard

please, where is d location of d training shool?

Re: My nnpc imterview: 80% of first class, second class upper applicants failed NNPC

The just concluded recruitment examination conducted by the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) recorded abysmal failure as 80 per cent of the applicants, who were mainly first class and second class upper graduates, failed the examination.

Group Managing Director of the NNPC, Mr Austen Oniwon, disclosed this on Monaday while declaring open the 9th NNPC National Quiz Competition in Abuja

Oniwon, who disclosed that the NNPC was currently carrying out a recruitment exercise, stated that the result of the recruitment examination was not as good as expected as 80 per cent of the so-called first class and second class upper graduates scored less than 20 per cent.

Represented by the Group General Manager, Public Affairs Division of the NNPC, Dr Levi Ajuonuma, the NNPC boss disclosed that this abysmal record did not only heighten the NNPC management’s apprehension about the lack of functionality of our education format but goes a long way to underscore the need to shift focus away from mere paper qualification.

Disclosing that it would no longer be business as usual in the NNPC, the Group Managing Director said reliance on people to secure employment in the organisation was now a thing of the past stressing that the NNPC now placed emphasis on brilliance.

Apart from the NNPC examination, the GMD said the recently recorded nationwide mass failure of candidates in WAEC and NECO exams made the call for the urgent review of our school system more pertinent.

He said only a functional education that is skilled-based, that adds value to the nation’s economy and takes into consideration the skill-gap that exists in our nation today is ideal for Nigeria of today............

80% of first class, second class upper applicants failed NNPC exam - GMD

Angry Re: My nnpc imterview

@dbest,
    What u posted is not the truth and highly unacceptable to me!
    The people I see saying/writing such and spreading it either had a 2.2 or empathises with those that had it.
    A man's ability is not known by his class of degree,I believe strongly in that,but I feel irritated everytime people tend to rubbish some classes of degree(especially 1st and 2.1).
    Nigerian educational system is decayed for every class of degree and not the firsts and 2.1s alone.

For your information,all the people I know that was invited for the test/interviews are all 2.1s and 90% of them passed.Also note that Phillips Consulting refused to invite for test more than 90% of the 1st class that applied for that job.
    So who are they deceiving?

For those 2.2s and co that passed,have you ever imagined how they managed?Have you sought for the % 2.2s that passed vis a vis the firsts and 2.1s?
    By the way, the GTs were only firsts and 2.1s and they constitute 70% of those who took the test.

Maybe it would have been better to ignore your write-up if not for the fact that you are not the first to attack and accuse those firsts and 2.1s falsely.

No insult meant.But please let's stop castigating success or any group of persons.No first or 2.1 will write such things about 2.2s or thirds as it will not help them in anyway.

Enough said,do have a nice day.

With the way the disorganized way the test was conducted The GMD shld just keep quiet cos I'm sure the results were not collated properly! I knw lots of pple that graduated wit first class n 2.2 n they re brilliant!

does anyone have an idea when NNPC would send successful applicants their offer letter or ask them to go for medicals?

also please does anyone in the house know how much they are currently paying their GT

Closed Topic
Page 27 of 35 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast