+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Topic: MULTINATIONAL/Dragnet: which levels?

gzl

Re: MULTINATIONAL/Dragnet: which levels?

@onosola, no go cripple ur fingers o . Let's wait & see the outcome....
    "You don't win the Silver, You only lose the Gold"...ENGR-GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION (1ST)

lol...guy 4get abt my fingers 4 now make we dey pray naim win am now....all d best
    If God bifomi! Who u b?B-)

These dragnet guys are really beginning to try my patience. Plus since there was no negative marking, you can only have individual grades that are divisible by 5, so where did the guy get his statistics that someone got 87% in a section, it's impossible? Apish!!!

@gzl: I know u r well informed, so keep us informed the moment u get some feedback!
    O

gzl

Sure I will
    "You don't win the Silver, You only lose the Gold"...ENGR-GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION (1ST)

u guys are funny.......

@gzl, i got 39%, but i strongly believe dat am gonna move to da next level.
    My GOD will SURELY bring in my MIRACLE!

@collage, y r sounding as if u didnt take dis same dragnet test even after ur 75 score,anyway i called my frnd who scored 72,he said he scored 13 out of 20 in numerical and verbal sections, 14 out of 16 in abstract section. So collage, sure u now remember dat d abstract section was 16 questns & u now no y its 87?
    @gzl, lol... U got a good sense of humor, and got a revelatn dat dis company offerd u a job,take me serious.

For d house,dont worry d average score was far below wat they expected cos it was on a mass failure side. b optimistic guys. Wish i took the test too cos i sense dat d company is big firm.

gzl

@GherroChild,...if ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say...Matt.17:20; veryily I say unto you, your faith shall make you whole. Just put ur trust in God and He will direct ur paths.

@eznira, thanks for the revelation.I RECEIVE IT.
    Jokes apart,I believe am getting the job.
    Did u not apply for it or u did & were not called? I applied reluctantly & was surprised when I got the invitation. I believe God has a purpose for me.

@All hopefuls, let's expect the best to happen.

@ eznira: U r sure kidding me; 14/16 is 90% and not 87%, do d maths well. I only said that the fact that they didn't use negative marking means there was no way u kuld v had a sectional % which is not a multiple of 5. Check d facts and see if I am correct.

@gzl: With ur optimism, u might not be called for an interview. You will just be given a letter of appointment straight!!! Lol.....
    O

gzl

@Collage, which levels now? Dat will be a scary miracle from God like parting the "Red sea"

gzl

@Collage, concerning the scores: they (GSE) didn't use any multiple of 5 like u said. The guy (eznira) has told u what GSE sent to his friend, he didn't generate the scores. As for me, I got 7 out of 16 in the Abstract (=43.75%); but they said I had 43%. Na them know as their scores are being generated.

@ eznira & gzl; I now get your arguments. Pardon me for the initial error, I was working with some other calculations in mind.

@gzl: so u don't even have enuf faith. Jesus said "if u have faith as tiny as a mustard seed, u can tell dragnet to employ u without the test and it will be so"..............However, I understand the input of the Nigerian factor; lol!!!

@eznira: aw do u pple get ur info? I'll like to share ur source. Like aw did u know d prformance rate and oda stuffz!
    O

gzl

@Collage, Too much book na im dey worry u. Anyhow, you are pardoned!
    @Collage, it's not good to test God. Notwithstanding, I believe in God's powers to do the impossible even in the case of an input of the Nigerian factor. For it is written:
    "And kings shall be thy nursing fathers, and their queens thy nursing mothers: they shall bow down to thee with their face toward the earth, and lick up the dust of thy feet; and thou shalt know that I am the LORD: FOR THEY SHALL NOT BE ASHAMED THAT WAIT FOR ME." Is.49:23.

So, let us wait & see the outcome of the whole process.

+ Reply
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast