+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Topic: MULTINATIONAL/Dragnet: which levels?

gzl

Re: MULTINATIONAL/Dragnet: which levels?

@eznira, I tire 4 d guyz so called "reliable source". Sincerely, it might sound like a joke but some of us are already easily recognizable by the staff & security guys at Chams. Also, wen one gets to some job test centres, you also find other people dat you've taken like 2 to 3 different tests together. It's becoming embarrassing.
    "You don't win the Silver, You only lose the Gold"...ENGR-GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION (1ST)

gzl

Quote Originally Posted by gzl
    @eznira, I can say for now with 100% certainty that the company is not Chevron as initially speculated by some house members, but a Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) company. I can also say categorically that the company is not Flour Mills as also speculated by some other house members, cos Flour Mills is a Nigerian company and not a "Multinational" as described in the application process. After sweeping thru gse & dragnet websites, and with some brainwork, I can say that the only company that is named in gse website that fits these descriptions (i.e. FMCG,multinational,& using gse) is CADBURY.
    Pls note that it is yet to be confirmed.
    @All Multinational(CADBURY) hopefuls: I decided to revive this thread so as to bring to your mind our past contributions on this issue. I also want to particularly call your attention to the fact that I was able to accurately deduce "The Company" early enough (within 3 weeks) even though they decided to conceal their identity for about 4 months.

On the issue of Scofield (Prison Break), did I not try more than the guy for the fact that I was able to find out who "The Company (Multinational)" was without the help of T.Bag, Bellick, Lincoln Burrows, Sucre, and other guys that helped Scofield in detecting "The Company" ? So guys (@eznira,@Collage, etc), make una acknowledge your "Nigerian Scofiled" in the person of "gzl (1st ever Engineer-General of the Federation)"
    "You don't win the Silver, You only lose the Gold"...ENGR-GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION (1ST)

On the issue of Scofield (Prison Break), did I not try more than the guy for the fact that I was able to find out who "The Company (Multinational)" was without the help of T.Bag, Bellick, Lincoln Burrows, Sucre, and other guys that helped Scofield in detecting "The Company" ? So guys (@eznira,@Collage, etc), make una acknowledge your "Nigerian Scofiled" in the person of "gzl (1st ever Engineer-General of the Federation)"
    [/quote]

@gzl...no comments...................loooooooooooooooooooool
    How is work? pls was just invited for KPMG 1st stage interview, what do you have to say?

@gzl, yeah, u wr great with d earlier deduction of d multinational name. any idea of wat to expect on d interview date? and hw is their pay like in cadbury?

gzl

@eznira: I've got no idea about Cadbury(and what their pay is like).... abeg no saddle me with dat responsibility now.....

@Tripple-C: sorry I've not been chanced to come online for a while now. I believe you might have had your interview, so, how did it go? I believe you did well
    @Tripple-C: I'd like to ask, about the Nigerian Breweries test you took, how many days did it take after the test before were you called? and have you had the 1st stage interview? Pls reply, ASAP

hey guys, wats d 411 so far? any idea on hw cadbury recruitment day goes too? stuff/stages dats gonna take place dat day.

+ Reply
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678