+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: MULTINATIONAL/Dragnet: which levels?

Re: MULTINATIONAL/Dragnet: which levels?

@tatty, 16? lol... 165 in lag, lol... mehn, guys this company must be a tight fine company. dont worry, most of u guys maybe 10-20% will get d job. i made some calls and all my friends that wrote in abj are all yet to receive their scores. maybe abuja guys broke d old record. lol... i wish all of u good luck in this multinational recruitment process. take care

The multinational is Flour Mills. Check for the details at the gse homepage.
    What will be the cut-off mark?

Who knows who this 'multinational' is yet? Any confirmation about the likelihood of chevron?
    O

gzl

@GherroChild, hav u received ur score yet? I haven't heard anything from PSYNTECH yet o. Infact, I tire for them o. Them 2 suffer us do test in the name of a "Multinational" but it's over 3 months now & nobody has been contacted by them. God dey.
    "You don't win the Silver, You only lose the Gold"...ENGR-GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION (1ST)

gzl

@Jebe2ng, I checked thru the GSE site but all that involved Flour Mills there is not enough to confirm that the Multinational is Flour Mills. Any further suggestions?
    "You don't win the Silver, You only lose the Gold"...ENGR-GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION (1ST)

UP TIL NOW, i neva get txt o. bt i saw my result via GSE website. pls o wen d secret multinational start inviting, please let me knw o. i just hope d multinational does not belong to turai yara'adua

@gzl, you are being extremely desperate with this dragnet test. try relax yourself ,if God has not remembered you yet.,there is absolutely nothing you can do about it.Just wait on the Lord and be prayerful,lest the devil will take advantage of your desperation.

wow, my friends in abj called telling me their scores. 35%, 43%, and one had 72%. just hope that this multinational comes out to be a really big multinational.

gzl

@chino20, I'm not desperate. U don't seem to understand my position here, it is only an irresponsible person dat will take a test & not hope to know the result (be it good or otherwise). I am not only interested in this dragnet stuff. Since u r a Newbie, u don't know my record on the forum. I'll advice u stay around often then u'll find out wat u're missing. The LORD is already processing my file so that very soon I'll testify.
    U sound like someone whose life is rosy (i.e. already has a job, or U have parents who are wealthy & connected) so u can afford to even stay @ home & not work.
    Even though I seem apprehensive (but very positive), there's no place 4 d devil in my life.

@eznira, all the scores disclosed so far do not follow the "Normal Curve" in statistics.

@wallexoo, Turai no get mouth. Na the National Assembly wey neva impeach her "life-support" husband give am chance to dey misbehave.

@chino20 & gzl: u guys should not take things personal. Did Chino took the test at all? only a foolish student will take an exam and will not be expecting success. God will surely make a way for all of us at the appointed time. so wait for your time my people..

@gzl, seems u r good in statistics and math, anyway, sure u'v heard of deviations in stats? the guy with overall score of 72, had 87 in abstract, 65 in verbal and also 65 in numerical.
    So hv u guys found out d name of this company? surprise u guys havent discovered it, thought u guys were as smart as scofield of prisonbreak? nevertheless, wish u guys d best when the interview comes up.

gzl

lol.....ha..ha..ha
    @eznira, if I were as smart as Scofield I would have scored 100% in the test and I would have been working with FBI or CIA.....(smiles).
    Concerning the test, it's not about just being scofield (smart) "...but time & chance happeneth to them all." Ecc.9:11.
    I might not say that I am bad in Maths & Stats but sincerely speaking, I cannot really explain how I came about the score (46%). God knows.
    About "The Company", it took even scofield (as smart as he is) up to 2 seasons and several episodes to know what the company is, who they are, and what they do. Which one come be my own, wey I go come know the company in less than 2weeks.

u guy r funny but sha God dey cuz me sef na 46% i score so my fingers r crossed X
    If God bifomi! Who u b?B-)

+ Reply
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast