+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Topic: THE LATEST EXPOSE ON PTDF SCAM!!!

Re: THE LATEST EXPOSE ON PTDF SCAM!!!

If you ask me 33 years isn't the oldest. Someone mentioned right here that a candidate's birth details showed 1972.

If na Phd, great!, but that shortlist was ONLY for M.Sc.

Is it just me being biased or is this really true...somebody say something!

I weep for this country but May God help us all!
    Perseverance, Persistence and faith in GOD is all i need.

This is the breakdown of the Delta "Merit Scholars" No 102 read petroleum engineering and won the scholarship to read reservoir engineering(9/21/1977).No 108 read Accounting and won the scholarship to read Petroleum Accounting(4/25/1977)

it is very bad to hear this.It also applies to the numerous tests that graduates undergo with their borrowed resources. I beg us to apply wisdom to deal with the Nigeria situation. Let Nigerians graduate use this very little borrowed resources to start up a business that will give daily income while fighting this corruption.You cant fight corruption with an empty stomach and pocket.We must review our way of thought.Although some test genuine.

In as much as i know Nigeria as a Country and i also Know its potentials in Manoeuvring things i will like to say here in my own openion that those who made the list i believed meritted it, eventhough i know there are irregularities I will simply say CONGRATS to those that made the list, and for those who dident make it, myself included i will say prepar harder and also pray against next time. Afterall No be every body them go cary. A SUPLIMENTARY LIST FOR THE OSS IS OUT AT PTDF SITE, BUT THEY ARE CONSIDERING THEM FOR LOCAL SCOLARSHIP. do check it ouy

RUBBISH!!!

I'm not surprised in any way,we are in naija''banana republic'', anything can happen.The name of the candidate that was conspicuously absent in the records they had b4 the test may be one of those guys that couldn't have their scholarship last yr.All the same, i strongly believe there are still a lot of ''wayo'' in the selection,you know now,the nigerian factor.

is high time we start deliverance session for all these PTDF guys,

wetin, na una first write PTDF test?

Ribadu fight corruption, e fight Atiku & PTDF to the point where e was demoted and start fighting for dear life.

we still have Shell, DPR, Shell scholarship, just name dem...., we need more materials to prepare for the fort-coming

(POP, u hv moved threads b4, i think is time u move all the PTDF threads to general discussion or recycle Bin)

I don't know what you guys are talking about. I know 2 people personally who took the exams and passed.

One is my cousin and studied computer science. While in school, he was on scholarship and graduated with a first class and as the best graduating student in his faculty. His parents are not rich by any stretch of the imagination and do not have any connections. If not for the scholarship that both he and his sister are on, they may not have even gone to university.

The other person used to work in my office and we got to find out that he was the best graduating student for his school, (my office only employs first class and best graduating students).
    These people made it to the short-list and i know they are very intelligent.

My own suggestion is that guys that are shouting foul should go and study hard for the next one so that they would pass instead of shouting blue murder that you have been cheated. All of u guys dat are backing out now think you did well but has it occurred to u dat maybe others did beta? Abeg, allow my cousin to reap the fruit of his labour instead of tainting it with such stories.
    God is good

@Oilprince and Zinwa...I don't think you guys understand what I've been saying.

If people don't want to move on what will you do to them, kill them? Stop crying for them and let them do what they feel as free men and women.

I keep saying that I have since moved on but I have no business trying to discourage anyone wishing to ask ptdf questions so why would I bother myself? Abi ptdf pay me to mediate for them by discouraging people?
    If una don drop simple advise and people no gree, na by force? Why keep singing the song for them to change their minds on what they won't? There's no point and if you also believe there's no point for the baseless thing they're doing by asking ptdf questions, then shun and let them keep fooling themselves (if that's what we think they're doing)

The topic is a typical Engineering topic (hence the section it belongs to) and its still under intense participation so guys, there's no need to move it anywhere.

Allow them keep fooling themselves and watch from the sidelines as they waste their time...PERIOD!

But note that they are not wasting their time!!!

Guys, stop lambasting ppl that feel aggrieved by the result of PTDF pls.
    I totally concur with Peacesofpeace's position on this issue. At best u can only implore the aggrieved guys to move on with life as better days lie ahead, u don't need to discourage them or castigate them for lamenting.
    Everyone knows what he did in the test and has reasons for lamenting.
    Please stop using insulting words on ppl for expressing their feelings.

Meanwhile ppl,let's talk about how to help one another on the tests ahead:Shell and others.

One love

PLS ANY 1 WITH LASTEST PTDF LIST?

Ps can d house help me wit d successful names of those in d ptdf list?
    A

+ Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234